JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
19.After you have watched Thomas go to the locked door in the cellar and had sex with Claire 5 times new content unlocks for the kitchen.

This scene when?
When you visit her during work while the tavern is open (after 6pm).

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
i dont have the quest Weapons for the King only John tasks
If you haven't gotten that quest yet, but have already done the quest "Working in the Smithy" and learned about smelting and how to make daggers and armor plates, odds are you need to advance Frisha's storyline. When you get far enough along her story and through the events with Frisha/Dave at the Baron's mansion, the order comes through from the king for John to make swords.

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Been wondering if not telling Rick about your relationship with Kate has any events related to Rick discovering it by himself?

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Been wondering if not telling Rick about your relationship with Kate has any events related to Rick discovering it by himself?
i tried everything and the only thing i achieved was getting stuck, you cant progress the story and you cant tell thomas kate is your gf

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
i tried everything and the only thing i achieved was getting stuck, you cant progress the story and you cant tell thomas kate is your gf
Oh, I know telling Thomas is necessary to continue Kate's story, but telling Rick is not. I am just surprised that in the "NTR" path, MC can find Rick and Kate having sex, but the reverse cannot happen. For example, Rick could definitely stumble on MC having anal with Kate in the tavern main room and start a netori route with him.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Oh, I know telling Thomas is necessary to continue Kate's story, but telling Rick is not. I am just surprised that in the "NTR" path, MC can find Rick and Kate having sex, but the reverse cannot happen. For example, Rick could definitely stumble on MC having anal with Kate in the tavern main room and start a netori route with him.
NTR Path in this game stands for Netorare so thats why you can only see Rick and Kate and why Rick cant see you and Kate.

Plus Rick is your friend, like the only one you have so not sure the dev wants to make him suffer.

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
NTR Path in this game stands for Netorare so thats why you can only see Rick and Kate and why Rick cant see you and Kate.

Plus Rick is your friend, like the only one you have so not sure the dev wants to make him suffer.
There is a netori path with Palak and Hiba's kahoma.

Also, Rick could develop a cuck fetish and just watch. He wouldnt be suffering.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
There is a netori path with Palak and Hiba's kahoma.

Also, Rick could develop a cuck fetish and just watch. He wouldnt be suffering.
Palak is the guy who wants Ayita not Hiba. For Hiba's khaoma you could argue thats just apart of the harem/vanilla route since theres only 2 routes; NTR Path or Regular/Harem/Vanilla, I guess you can call it Netori but no one refers to it that way.

Why you wanna turn Rick into a cuck? lmfao what he do to you?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

That's not true, the dialogue switch set when MC peeps on Kate and innkeeper is more along the ntrs/sharing lines and not hard ntr. That's not to say many of the group sex/voyeur mc scenes aren't netorare focused like penny and lucius or tia and dasan, but then you have stuff like Mira and Eidolin which is definitely written more as sharing.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
That's not true, the dialogue switch set when MC peeps on Kate and innkeeper is more along the ntrs/sharing lines and not hard ntr. That's not to say many of the group sex/voyeur mc scenes aren't netorare focused like penny and lucius or tia and dasan, but then you have stuff like Mira and Eidolin which is definitely written more as sharing.
I am just basing it on what the walkthrough says, theres the NTR path and the normal one.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes