Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Frisha's walkthrough is a mess o_O

"15.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene" this cutscene can be seen way before even interacting with Frisha so the WT should probably mention what cutscene it is. (the kings visit and Giron becoming a baron)
"16.Spy on Dave & Giron again (like step 8.)" first off it's step 10 not 8 and second you need to do it before noon because at noon Giron fucks off to god knows where and it's kinda hard to spy on someone that's not there lol
Yes, there have been updates that have changed the order of these events

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
i might be asking the stupidest question how to sex with syfa after you imprison her? Everytime I talk to her she ask me to release her from her collar but no sex scene

pharah6687

Mar 23, 2023
Use that secret door and head to the basement. Open it from the elevator side, not the tunnel side. It shouldn't require you to lockpick if you're on the inside of the room. Edit: I forgot there's a key in the room in the bottom right.

The conversation triggers at Noon so make sure it's noon and when you go into room through the secret door/elevator. Hit Enter and then an option comes up to "Stay" Hit that and that will trigger the conversation needed.
i can't open the book shelf to lead me to the basement

Jan 14, 2023
i can't open the book shelf to lead me to the basement
You're quoting a post from page 102 from 2020. Kudos for using the search function, less kudos for the necro since we're about 28 iterations of the game later.

Pretty sure that's changed: you do access the Baron's study from the underground, but there might be a small requirement to enter the SE most chamber upstairs first (where you get a dress and maybe the key for the underground?? There's a hidden photo underground in that room there as well that unlocks the breast enhancement potion storyline for NTR, or at least used to, or gave you an intro into corrupting the Baron's wife. Or at least you knowing that the potion = bimboification). All I can remember is you use that room once, then you're done with it.

TBH... I've no idea what build you're even referring to here. Ask Zzzzzza(ANTI-D), he'll know definitively.

But you can eavesdrop on the Baron without much hassle, and for a NTR Fre/Scumbag Son run you just hide behind the blinds/curtains from memory. i.e. there's no ladder to his room. Enforcing the chastity belt and/or making sure she never drinks cumwine is a bit more involved. i.e. you need to get the chastity belt, and you cannot sell cum to the village vendor otherwise Scumbag Son gets stocked with it (which is genunine reactive gameplay, and something that there should have been soooo much more of, but I digress).

But yeah. 2020 in this game's development is about 1903 IRL.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Palak is the guy who wants Ayita not Hiba. For Hiba's khaoma you could argue thats just apart of the harem/vanilla route since theres only 2 routes; NTR Path or Regular/Harem/Vanilla, I guess you can call it Netori but no one refers to it that way.
Hiba's khaoma is Tomak, and getting her is definitely Netori.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
i might be asking the stupidest question how to sex with syfa after you imprison her? Everytime I talk to her she ask me to release her from her collar but no sex scene
You can't as of right now, guessing that is for future updates.
Yes, per the walkthrough: "...you can decide to banish or imprison Syfa. Banish means she is gone, imprison means you might get to have fun with her in the future"

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
After giving nyra the potion to mix in with umah's food I can't see her inside the cage. But I have the option to have sex with her when I click the campfire option with maui?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK how many ladies can you knock up in the game update, I found you can knock up Emily but would love to knock up her other 2 daughters as well, but it seems that I can't knock them up. You can knock up Bridget from the Monastery. You can also knock up Kate and pretty much make her into a baby maker where she is getting knocked up by you and everyone else in the tavern if you go down the NTR route with her as for others in the game that you can knock up, not sure since I have not found them yet, but it a grind to find them and knock them up. So has anyone else found others to knock up in the game story or it just them so far that you can knock up so far?

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
is there no travel to kirlic yet? i have kate and claire capped out to the end and even arianna up the point of the cloak marcus used ot have but having to wait on content update for the robe to get fixed to use it. and i cannot for the life of me find an option to travel to kirlic or anyoption to talk to thomas so we can go. and no quest links. so left kind of hanging here

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
oh wow, well making Kate the baby Maker, on the 3rd baby, you can't keep it, you have to give the baby up to the church. so yea after you get your two babies, then you need to keep Kate on her birth control since she kind of gets mad at you for using her as a babymaker in the game story

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've noticed the WT contradicts itself. The quest with Liandra says if you tell the Baron you couldn't find her the quest fails. But the very next part says to tell him she is lost and there's a chance in the future to marry Julia. So which is it? It seems the entire WT needs a major overhaul with all the issues I keep finding.

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
Got the water from the church after corrupting for UMAH, while waiting for Nyra to give her the water via soup as in old versions, MC did UMAH along with Maui, consequence, UMAH not in cage and not available for transforming with the soup from Nyra. What happened? Umah only comes out for sex at camp with Maui, then vanishes left and back of Maui hut. I was later able to get Nyra to give the tainted soup, but cannot click Umah to see the reaction. Ok, managed to have the camp fire dance, umah comes out, seems her hut is invisible. Stayed night... hut still vanishes as does Umah.
dicovred something new? i stuck at the same situatin but the fire doesnt work either? thanks

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes