elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Guys, could you help me with the cult quest?

I found out about Thomas and I stole his little key in the hole and went downstairs to witness the demon summoning. MC told me that Roderic might be able to help me now but when I approach him, there is nothing new in his conversation.

I did all the Arianna and Verena stuff, built all the beds and completely renovated my house. In terms of Claire I'm fucking her regularly, but I didn't corrupt her yet and Kate doesn't know about us. Is that what's missing? Or what should I do?

By the way, the "Infiltrate the Cult" quest says "Thomas is involved in this. Maybe you find out more if you work for Claire at the inn". I did a lot of that by now...

Thanks!

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I'm stuck with Arianna (A=33, C=0)

how to trigger scene Arianna visits Rumah: After her house arrest is lifted?

"leave Arenfield through the northern exit (has to be on a day where Arianna is in the forest). When you try to leave towards the bridge she will show up"

I've tried many times but the event doesn't activate

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

"leave Arenfield through the northern exit (has to be on a day where Arianna is in the forest). When you try to leave towards the bridge she will show up"

Go to Rumah. There'll be a cutscene of her arriving there.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
When does the ritual start? Does it have to be after identifying the murderer?
You need to identify the murderer by telling the high official of the church.You can blame a person with the evidence you find but if you talk to Aidalin he will tell you that he found another town and another culprit will depend on you if you believe him or not.

Reactions: loranleung

corabbica

Jun 6, 2018

me neither
i have blocked in this quest
you have to finish all quest in rumah (Tia quest)
i guest arianna will show up after you attack the orcs

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
me neither
i have blocked in this quest
you have to finish all quest in rumah (Tia quest)
i guest arianna will show up after you attack the orcs
Yea I can verify, I tried getting the event with Arianna when we were about to attack the orc girl and it didn't work but after I did that it worked out instantly the day after, you gotta finish Rumah up to the point where u prison the orc to get the event of Arianna to play.

Also on another note, the ladies in the monestary are super sexy, I really hope there will be more corruption/NTR coming for them in the future but for now I really enjoy the vanilla events (especially for Heather).

Reactions: Evilashv02

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023

I think you need to scout the orc town and fuck verena before it triggers

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I've got 2 questions:

1. Kate (waitress): What happens if, at midnight sitting in her bed, you say that you are just friend, instead "I love you"? Does this end her storyline, or can you repeat event and give the answer "I love you" afterwards?

2. Ophelia (merchant): When I drank wine first night with her in tavern, I asked Thomas to carry her to bed. Now I don't have the option to do it myself. Does that mean, her storyline is also finished, or can I continue it somehow?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I've got 2 questions:

1. Kate (waitress): What happens if, at midnight sitting in her bed, you say that you are just friend, instead "I love you"? Does this end her storyline, or can you repeat event and give the answer "I love you" afterwards?

2. Ophelia (merchant): When I drank wine first night with her in tavern, I asked Thomas to carry her to bed. Now I don't have the option to do it myself. Does that mean, her storyline is also finished, or can I continue it somehow?
Both branches can then be continued after a while.

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
I recently started Emily's quest from the start ... & I cant attack the two bandits Early ... so theres no option anymore ? is it necessary for you to allow her to be captured ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Will the rework change having to let Emily get kidnapped a second time in order to get the quest to deal with Imawyn's bandits?
Because that never made any sense.
Yeah, that will already be changed in 0.5.6.8 but I plan to rework more on that quest for the 0.5.7.0 release.

question, does Julia's love route start after asking for her hand?
Julia's loveroute is still buggy in terms of the dialogue that isn't perfectly worked out. That is also on the to do list for 0.5.7.0

I recently started Emily's quest from the start ... & I cant attack the two bandits Early ... so theres no option anymore ? is it necessary for you to allow her to be captured ?
Yes, that is to reduce confusion. Before that people saved her instantly and then wondered why her quest wouldn't progress.

Is it possible send Nyra to Orcs after completing her route?
No, maybe in the future, but right now she got enough attention during the christmas special.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes