syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
So its your way or the highway? Chyos has the mayor a true money grubber, who thinks he can sell off the un-needed kitchen maid for a profit if the MC comes up with something in the future. The failure is because the MC didn't bring Liandra in in that scenario, however, she is still a asset the Mayor now called Baron is willing to deal at the "next card game" (joke).
if you get the chastity belt, you can keep her around and still bang her while waiting on her story line to get finish, as as for the boobies, yea don't say anything when you get ready to take her there, she love you more when she gets the bigger boobies to play with, but yea on the other part, if you take her to your camp, you can get to play with Liandra but as for the maid, yea, you might not get her now since you didn't bring her to the mayor home.

Coster

Dec 19, 2017
The mission "Your former stepmother" is bugged? I fuck Emily and Frisha and Mira and the mission does not end. He says to continue increasing Emily's affection and to sleep with her, the affection no longer increases and sleeping with her does not complete the mission.
Did you happen to ever figure this out? Same issue for me.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I wish he would stop reworking old content and just focus on new stuff. It sucks when you either have to restart your game or miss changes that you didnt get to see. Just get it right the first time lol.
The thing is that during the voting for 0.5.7.0 content what won was the rework + balance part. So him working on stuff like weapon weaknesses, remaking images, making enemies tougher, enabling the player to get a lot of talent points for free and so on makes sense. Now I'm not sure if 0.5.6.5-0.5.7.5 will all be about that since Chyos will probably keep working on it until he's pretty happy. It's been mentioned that the next big thing that needs to happen is Kirlic from what I remember since that area and it's people needs to be introduced to progress a lot of stuff for many characters and their quest lines. For 0.5.8.0 we'll get Kate + Claire content with the focus of them going to Kirlic, however it will first be about the move and them stopping at an Inn Claire mentioned. After that in 0.5.9.0 we'll probably get Penny content focused around the farmland she lost to the Coldstone family. After this it's a bit up in the air what we'll get but mostly the content order is voted for by the backers.

Most likely it will be any of the following: Arianna + cult, Bianca + Gavina + dark elves + goblins, Kirlic introduction or Julia marriage + Yasmine visits + Giron repeatable tasks to gain trust and easier lvling.

Also the missable new stuff is usually just minor stuff. Like all the image remaking are usually always available the thing you miss is some dialogue changes, unless their quest specific images, but don't think that's worth replaying for.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
first, you have to take it to the blacksmith for him to look at, then see the shop owner for him to make the potions for it
I did both of those things, and don't see making ebonite armor as an option. I checked the anvil too. I thought I needed to find the recipe like I did with the orc armor.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I did both of those things, and don't see making ebonite armor as an option. I checked the anvil too. I thought I needed to find the recipe like I did with the orc armor.
oh sorry not sure, then, yeah I looked at my game and it was the Abyssalweave armor that I was thinking about, where you need the leather, and then you soak it to make it stronger.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes