Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
What am I missing?
That very much depends on the path you've taken.

I think if you first sneak in to free Katherine, than sneak out with her without killing Zorad and then sneak back in and kill him, the game doesn't recognize that the Katherine is alreade freed and you cannot exit (I am not 100% sure, since it wasn't my main path, I have just tried to see alternatives and I believe I have encountered such a bug, but I didn't explore it long enough to be sure).
The easiest way to fix it is either to approach Zorad immediately after freeing Katherine (i. e. without getting her back home) or alternatively make the guards see you when you get back to the fortress after taking Katherine home.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Arianna A=39, C=0

I can not trigger Step 35:
"NTR: if on Dasan's route he will try to get into her pants. Leave them alone in Rumah for a few days then visit rumah before noon to catch them inflagranti."

Even if I wait so many days, I always find them just talking, aren't there any other scenes to unlock?

jede003

Dec 23, 2018
What? When I send Maui to Rumah than visit her hut and sit by fire with her...Umah shows up for plowing?
What? I must fight Umah and set an ambush but she acts like she (Umah) knows me.
Have I lost the story or is this buggy?
Only have seen her in the "Spy the orc camp" mission.
Hi,
Have you found any fix or workaround for this? For me, i spent an evening with Maui at the fire and then Umah disappeared from her cage. Anyone else know what to do?

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Hi,
Have you found any fix or workaround for this? For me, i spent an evening with Maui at the fire and then Umah disappeared from her cage. Anyone else know what to do?
Its a bit ago but afaik I loaded an old save where Maui is at camp but MC havent sit with her at fire.
Than I finished first the Umah storyarc and then the Maui storyarc.
At the end of Rumaah questline all was fine and good.

Dont let MC sit at fire with Maui before Umah storyarc is finished was my workaround.
(Idk if this is also relevant: My Umah is at Rumah and she is not so orcish anymore)

Reactions: jede003
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes