Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
The current version seems bugged.
In my playthrough Lyvia's skill Bloodpoison has been replaced by Massacre (one of Tia's newer skills).

I am not sure if I should replay several hours from the last save without it: this is even kind of an upgrade for Lyvia, but I am afraid it will lead to some other unforseen consequences.
Does anybody else has the same bug?

UPD: it seems like the Massacre skill is gained with the help of Gritwail sword (one of Melissa's treasures) and it dissapears when you unequip it, so the presense of Massacre seems like WAD
And Bloodpoison dissapears because the Shadowstone sword that gave it is now unequiped

Last edited:

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
There is also a 3some - The MC must have had sex with Yasmine on her bed at least once, if Liandra is in town talk to her and she will go to Giron's study (if you've not prevented her bust increase there will now be a new scene with Giron it differs depending on if she's wearing a chasity belt or not), then talk to her in the evening and there is a chance of the 3some triggering, might take a few days. If Liandra is in camp then the raven quest must have been completed and the MC has had sex with Liandra + Yasmine then talk to Yasmine in the living room to trigger it.
How do you get Liandra talk to you in the evening ? she will have dinner and mostly F Dave after after.

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
If Liandra is in camp then the raven quest must have been completed and the MC has had sex with Liandra + Yasmine then talk to Yasmine in the living room to trigger it.
How do you trigger the threesome if Liandra is in the bandit camp?
The condition "MC has had sex with Liandra + Yasmine" seems controversial: in order to trigger the threesome you have to have had it already

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So having played most of the content from start to finish again I can't help but think about the fact that it feels like the game is just going more and more all over the place. Which in turn makes me wonder when if ever the game will be finished. I mean sure a lot of the stuff seems connected but at the same time there is a lot that doesn't seem that way at least for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How do you trigger the threesome if Liandra is in the bandit camp?
The condition "MC has had sex with Liandra + Yasmine" seems controversial: in order to trigger the threesome you have to have had it already
I'm not 100% sure on if it like many other 3somes needs you to have had sex with them X amount of times. I also don't know if you need a certain amount of corruption there wasn't any mention of it in the changelog. In my game I had I believe Liandra at camp and at 16 love / 5 corruption and Yasmine at 11 / 11. After rescuing Yasmine from Raven and talking to her when she's alone the MC will mention that he's keeping Liandra hidden at camp and she will mention wanting to see if Liandra is okey but that she can't get away since Giron is watching her.

The MC and her will then agree to have Julia cover for Yasmine while she goes to camp. Since you can only interact with Yasmine once per day in the livingroom from my understanding. Wait until the next day and then go to talk to her while she is having her tea with Julia at least that's what I did since the game kept telling me I had already talked to Yasmine when trying to do it on the same day. You will then get an interaction about going to camp and once there she and Liandra will talk and then the 3some will begin.

How do you get Liandra talk to you in the evening ? she will have dinner and mostly F Dave after after.
No clue I hate dave so why would I give him any pussy, at most I'd put a chasity belt on Liandra to shove it in his face. But most of my playthroughs since it's been mentioned that if Dave doesn't get Liandra a new woman will or might be introduced to him by Giron which opens up to me stealing another one of the girls from him which is simply win win in my book I bring her to camp. I'm also preventing the game from getting the incest tag by blocking Dave since Dave + Frisha are siblings or at least my understanding is that it's heavily implied that Frisha is Giron's daughter.

So maybe someone else can answer it for you if not there will probably be a v0.5.7.0 in a week or two with a walkthrough that will most likely explain how to get the 3some if you bring Liandra back to Dave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shnurre

intime

Mar 24, 2018
I'm a bit stuck with the bandit camp. I saw somewhere I need a disguise, but it seem I don't have it. I did talk to Lyvia, but she is waiting for progress with the bandit camp. When I go to the camp, I can wait for the evening, but I still got spotted.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I'm a bit stuck with the bandit camp. I saw somewhere I need a disguise, but it seem I don't have it. I did talk to Lyvia, but she is waiting for progress with the bandit camp. When I go to the camp, I can wait for the evening, but I still got spotted.
Yeah have to let Emliy get caught a couple of times, and then Lyvia will have the bandit disguise for you to use

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I'm not 100% sure on if it like many other 3somes needs you to have had sex with them X amount of times. I also don't know if you need a certain amount of corruption there wasn't any mention of it in the changelog. In my game I had I believe Liandra at camp and at 16 love / 5 corruption and Yasmine at 11 / 11. After rescuing Yasmine from Raven and talking to her when she's alone the MC will mention that he's keeping Liandra hidden at camp and she will mention wanting to see if Liandra is okey but that she can't get away since Giron is watching her.

The MC and her will then agree to have Julia cover for Yasmine while she goes to camp. Since you can only interact with Yasmine once per day in the livingroom from my understanding. Wait until the next day and then go to talk to her while she is having her tea with Julia at least that's what I did since the game kept telling me I had already talked to Yasmine when trying to do it on the same day. You will then get an interaction about going to camp and once there she and Liandra will talk and then the 3some will begin.

No clue I hate dave so why would I give him any pussy, at most I'd put a chasity belt on Liandra to shove it in his face. But most of my playthroughs since it's been mentioned that if Dave doesn't get Liandra a new woman will or might be introduced to him by Giron which opens up to me stealing another one of the girls from him which is simply win win in my book I bring her to camp. I'm also preventing the game from getting the incest tag by blocking Dave since Dave + Frisha are siblings or at least my understanding is that it's heavily implied that Frisha is Giron's daughter.

So maybe someone else can answer it for you if not there will probably be a v0.5.7.0 in a week or two with a walkthrough that will most likely explain how to get the 3some if you bring Liandra back to Dave.
I did the same thing with the charity belt, the reason why, I went with the NTR route and Liandra becomes a play toy for both Dave and Giron but Liandra wants nothing to do with you since she is busy with them now.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018

you can see Yasmine in the morning and that when I did it, Julia will cover for you but yea, you can only see and talk with Yasmine once a day. So try to see her in the morning when she is alone in the room with the piano.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
The current version seems bugged.
In my playthrough Lyvia's skill Bloodpoison has been replaced by Massacre (one of Tia's newer skills).

I am not sure if I should replay several hours from the last save without it: this is even kind of an upgrade for Lyvia, but I am afraid it will lead to some other unforseen consequences.
Does anybody else has the same bug?

UPD: it seems like the Massacre skill is gained with the help of Gritwail sword (one of Melissa's treasures) and it dissapears when you unequip it, so the presense of Massacre seems like WAD
And Bloodpoison dissapears because the Shadowstone sword that gave it is now unequiped
Yea I ran into the same bug, I play from one of my old saves and it mess up the game badly, so I had to make a new game and to play it from the start, to see the new stuff with Lyvia, so yea for me, playing from an old save didn't work at all and just mess up the game story for me

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Does somebody have archive links to the last two or three versions of the walkthrough that they could share please? There's been a bit of a gap since my last save and I'd like to make certain I've gotten all the new content since the last time I played.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes