DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
I swear, this is the only game where I've actually had issues decrypting the images. Anyone else have that problem? It worked fine with 5.6.0, but it hasn't worked at all since. This is WITH using the system.json for the decryption key and without.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Squaller

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I've noticed the WT contradicts itself. The quest with Liandra says if you tell the Baron you couldn't find her the quest fails. But the very next part says to tell him she is lost and there's a chance in the future to marry Julia. So which is it? It seems the entire WT needs a major overhaul with all the issues I keep finding.
So its your way or the highway? Chyos has the mayor a true money grubber, who thinks he can sell off the un-needed kitchen maid for a profit if the MC comes up with something in the future. The failure is because the MC didn't bring Liandra in in that scenario, however, she is still a asset the Mayor now called Baron is willing to deal at the "next card game" (joke).

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Was a bit surprised not being able to find the changelog for 0.5.6.5 with the change log for this version being 0.5.6.6 so since I couldn't find any info on it I'll just add it here.
Changelog for 0.5.6.5.
  • Updated combat system with new combat animations for the MC
  • Yasmine & Liandra bonus scene + scene with Giron&Liandra & transformation option at camp
  • New BJ scene with Kate at the inn inside the MC's room when you go there with Kate in the evening
  • Reworked dialogue images for: Marcus, MC, Thomas, Corven
  • Reworked the hunting images + added a small animation to it
  • Fixed some images on Emily's kidnapp event
  • Reworked some of the intro images (not completely done with that)
  • The Lucius Potion quest has been changed a little to make the intro more fluid (Making it easier for new players)
  • Balanced out quest xp depending on level. (if you still find quest rewards where you get multiple levelups please let me know! I will probably have missed some)
  • Smaller bugfixes and changes (I can't remember them all)
Liandra part from what I could understand if you keep her at the bandit camp and she watches the MC dance with Lyvia + pull up her shirt + Tia dancing naked 5 times. Liandra will wish for a bigger bust, the MC then get's the option to tell her she's fine with a small bust or go on a small quest to get her a bigger bust, no quest log on it so read what it tells you to do.

There is also a 3some - The MC must have had sex with Yasmine on her bed at least once, if Liandra is in town talk to her and she will go to Giron's study (if you've not prevented her bust increase there will now be a new scene with Giron it differs depending on if she's wearing a chasity belt or not), then talk to her in the evening and there is a chance of the 3some triggering, might take a few days. If Liandra is in camp then the raven quest must have been completed and the MC has had sex with Liandra + Yasmine then talk to Yasmine in the living room to trigger it.

So yeah there wasn't much new stuff in the update outside of some scenes mostly but well 0.5.7.0 will probably be out soonish hopefully so the walkthrough will explain it all.

Last edited:

Coster

Dec 19, 2017
Can't figure out how to finish Emily's quest Your Former Stepmother. I think it's bugged but maybe I'm missing something. Someone want to look at my save?

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
There is an in-game cheat to turn your Childhood Friend into your Half-Sister reading a letter a Second Time.

There are a few MILFs with daughters. Advancing the story you can have several threesome scenes between the MC and them.
I didn't know about that cheat. Sorry to have missed it

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
There is an in-game cheat to turn your Childhood Friend into your Half-Sister reading a letter a Second Time.

There are a few MILFs with daughters. Advancing the story you can have several threesome scenes between the MC and them.
I thought MC wasn’t biologically related to his dad tho?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How many buried treasure chests (Melissa's maps) are there cause it seems to go on-and-on? Thanks.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Was a bit surprised not being able to find the changelog for 0.5.6.5 with the change log for this version being 0.5.6.6 so since I couldn't find any info on it I'll just add it here.
Changelog for 0.5.6.5.
  • Updated combat system with new combat animations for the MC
  • Yasmine & Liandra bonus scene + scene with Giron&Liandra & transformation option at camp
  • New BJ scene with Kate at the inn inside the MC's room when you go there with Kate in the evening
  • Reworked dialogue images for: Marcus, MC, Thomas, Corven
  • Reworked the hunting images + added a small animation to it
  • Fixed some images on Emily's kidnapp event
  • Reworked some of the intro images (not completely done with that)
  • The Lucius Potion quest has been changed a little to make the intro more fluid (Making it easier for new players)
  • Balanced out quest xp depending on level. (if you still find quest rewards where you get multiple levelups please let me know! I will probably have missed some)
  • Smaller bugfixes and changes (I can't remember them all)
Liandra part from what I could understand if you keep her at the bandit camp and she watches the MC dance with Lyvia + pull up her shirt + Tia dancing naked 5 times. Liandra will wish for a bigger bust, the MC then get's the option to tell her she's fine with a small bust or go on a small quest to get her a bigger bust, no quest log on it so read what it tells you to do.

There is also a 3some - The MC must have had sex with Yasmine on her bed at least once, if Liandra is in town talk to her and she will go to Giron's study (if you've not prevented her bust increase there will now be a new scene with Giron it differs depending on if she's wearing a chasity belt or not), then talk to her in the evening and there is a chance of the 3some triggering, might take a few days. If Liandra is in camp then the raven quest must have been completed and the MC has had sex with Liandra + Yasmine then talk to Yasmine in the living room to trigger it.

So yeah there wasn't much new stuff in the update outside of some scenes mostly but well 0.5.7.0 will probably be out soonish hopefully so the walkthrough will explain it all.
I wish he would stop reworking old content and just focus on new stuff. It sucks when you either have to restart your game or miss changes that you didnt get to see. Just get it right the first time lol.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
How many buried treasure chests (Melissa's maps) are there cause it seems to go on-and-on? Thanks.
It random and you need 4 to make a map, but as for where they are, they every where in the game, I tried to make a walkthrough for where they are and, but gave up since each time I try to make one, it would pop up a new place in the game story to check out, but some of them are near where you get into combat a lot

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes