PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's a real shame that it seems like certain storylines haven't been updated for months. Especially the Princess Sophie storyline. I could be wrong, but it seems like her storyline along with the Queen came out over a year ago. Maybe I'll just wait on this game for another 6 months and hope more of the storylines and new locations get updated. If I had a job I would support Chyos so I could vote for upcoming content. The waiting game for more pregnancy makes me want to bang my head against a wall in frustration. Most of the LI's in my current playthrough should at least have 6 kids each by now.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
It's a real shame that it seems like certain storylines haven't been updated for months. Especially the Princess Sophie storyline. I could be wrong, but it seems like her storyline along with the Queen came out over a year ago. Maybe I'll just wait on this game for another 6 months and hope more of the storylines and new locations get updated. If I had a job I would support Chyos so I could vote for upcoming content. The waiting game for more pregnancy makes me want to bang my head against a wall in frustration. Most of the LI's in my current playthrough should at least have 6 kids each by now.
I agree with ya, and as for pregnancy, yep it is fun but only have 2 children before the church gets them, so keeping Emily busy with her orphanage dreams, is not worth it since you can only have 2 kids for each of the ladies that is getting knock up

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
I like to write a few stuffs i found that might be helpful for those who try the search function.
- If you have just started playing don't try Mira and Penny Path straight up they have a time-limit quest which might be a problem in future.
- Don't eat at Penny's place when you have just started as it is one of the ways you increase Penny's affection and it progresses with her story without you knowing to end up you are suddenly in a time-limited quest
-Try Tia first as far as you can go it helps with one of the Emily quests. Help with going out in the forest as she can fight with you against orc
-She won't help you take down the tree if your relationship is low (needed for Emily's progression)
-For Emily's kidnapping. First, you find the camp first ( it didn't count how many times she has been kidnapped before). If you find the camp in that kidnapping event Lyvia will not give you any bandit costumes she will ask to give the money. Only after that kidnapping event, if Emily got kidnapped again she will give the bandit costume when you talk to her.
-You can increase your talent points. Points are gained whenever you level up. If you look at the menu there is a talent tab where you can go in to increase the points.
-Make sure you increase the perception point so you can find things in the future (chieftain's dead body and bookcase hide spot)
- To corrupt Mira (maybe is a bug for me) if you already have anal with her and finish most of the stuff in your local church, sex with her after dinner there is an option for a blow job she doesn't have the anal plug in her ass that time you can corrupt her. For me, Mira only masturbates in the bigger church at 10pm and there is no option to change the anal plug.
-Don't have three some with Maui near the fireplace with Umah before you have spoken with Umah did her quest to get her own hut. It is a bug and it will make Umah disappear and you can't start the Umah story

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
When I cut down the Christmas tree and the monster appears my game freezes. I can't do anything but exit and start over. Is this a known glitch? Thanks.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
When I cut down the Christmas tree and the monster appears my game freezes. I can't do anything but exit and start over. Is this a known glitch? Thanks.
nope it's not a bug, I was able to do it and did not have the game locked up for me, I tried again since I was on the NTR path but maybe it is happening on the non-NTR path.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
what does happen when you select the "hide and listen" option?
what happen is that the son comes over to talk with him about things and depending on which part of the story you on, they talk about it, but as for me, I tend to do it before the noon time, it does bug out if you wait till noon and then try it, so, I do it before the clock gets to noon, then it speeds up to noon time to show them talking about things that you doing in the story.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i think what annoys me the most about the current state of the game, regardless of how fun the game is overall, besides the limit to 2 baby's per mom you knock up even though your character is rolling bank and can likely afford to buy the town you have to give up the baby and also there is no other marriage option. you have to marry the milf. you can't choose mira first, or frischa first or kate first or arianna first. because in the story the baron show a law being brought into place where you can marry more than one woman due to shortage of men at some point towards the end of the story but you are forced to to marry a milf. nothing really against milf's per say just it had to be emily. can't be any other or at least give more than one option. just seriously annoying and is discouraging as hell to continue to play the game like that. i'm at the stage in the game with non-ntr option and having all of it done except marriage and i'm like do i really have to do this bs? really? still waiting on like 11 quests to update with their storyline from the dev so i can see what happens. anya, arianna, princess, the queen, whatever the hell happens at the monestary while waiting to corrupt the nuns further even though they are capped and nothing is happening, kate's trip to kirlic, claire's quest part as well, bianca and her mom stuff, and just a few other items that seriously need clearing up.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Hello people, could someone tell me how to corrupt Mira. The walkthrough is not explained very well, in that part it does not say how to do it, since if she uses the "plug" in Arentfield and I want to take it off but I did not do the Sifa path.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
Hello people, could someone tell me how to corrupt Mira. The walkthrough is not explained very well, in that part it does not say how to do it, since if she uses the "plug" in Arentfield and I want to take it off but I did not do the Sifa path.
the only way i was able to corrupt mira was doing the syfa path and i had to swap the plug to get the option to have her give the mc a BJ at home in arenfield. i could not find any other way to add corruption to her at all. anyone else know another way please give a heads up

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
after you finish the church basement, you can train anal with Mira in the afternoons. eventually this opens oral, so after anal training the blowjob occurs without the plug and she can be corrupted

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
As Noxstella said, to corrupt Mira, you have to be on Sifa path, otherwise to get her, you can work on her but she won't take the cumwine or give you BJ unless you do the Sifa path, but if you get her loving you, then maybe you can push her but she won't be corrupted till you switch her butt plug.

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
As Noxstella said, to corrupt Mira, you have to be on Sifa path, otherwise to get her, you can work on her but she won't take the cumwine or give you BJ unless you do the Sifa path, but if you get her loving you, then maybe you can push her but she won't be corrupted till you switch her butt plug.
She gives the blowjob but does not give the option to change neither when she sleeps nor when she is out of her room. I will assume that it will only be possible on Sifa's path and I will return with a new game, since I lose quite a few scenes without corrupting it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
- To corrupt Mira (maybe is a bug for me) if you already have anal with her and finish most of the stuff in your local church, sex with her after dinner there is an option for a blow job she doesn't have the anal plug in her ass that time you can corrupt her. For me, Mira only masturbates in the bigger church at 10pm and there is no option to change the anal plug.
-Don't have three some with Maui near the fireplace with Umah before you have spoken with Umah did her quest to get her own hut. It is a bug and it will make Umah disappear and you can't start the Umah story
I have the same problem with Mira's corruption. Mira has an internal dialogue about feeling funny after the BJ but it passes, which it turn makes the MC say something. Could be a bug or not. I have already gone through with the anal training and she wears the plug comfortably now.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
is there no travel to kirlic yet? i have kate and claire capped out to the end and even arianna up the point of the cloak marcus used ot have but having to wait on content update for the robe to get fixed to use it. and i cannot for the life of me find an option to travel to kirlic or any option to talk to thomas so we can go. and no quest links. so left kind of hanging here
I could be wrong, but it seems like the whole storyline with Kate going to Kirlic will be on the backburner of the game for a long time. It's been like that with her storyline and a handful of others forever. I highly doubt a lot of the storylines will be updated anytime soon. Could take Chyos more than a year or longer depending on how his patrons vote. To me it seems like a lot of them would rather see "new" content instead of having older storylines be updated. I honestly think the whole pregnancy thing should have been written later in the game when more of them can actually get knocked up.

It could be said that Gwen's curse makes the MC impotent. Or at least makes it highly unlikely he will knock anyone up. Instead of a contraception pill to prevent pregnancy, a pill needs to be bought to increase the chance.

Last edited:

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Okey, You don't need Sifa's path to corrupt her, I just found the solution. Upon completing "her training" she will agree to give you a blowjob and after the first one, the night after Emily goes into her room you can ask her for a blowjob before having sex and she will no longer have the plug.

Nurzhan93

May 12, 2020
1703759180403.png 1703759180403.png
Я не могу идти дальше. Просит мебель у Родрика. Но он сделал всю мебель сделал. Что делать?

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Will the rework change having to let Emily get kidnapped a second time in order to get the quest to deal with Imawyn's bandits?
Because that never made any sense.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes