Manstep

Feb 27, 2023
can someone say where i need search Melissa treasure? i cannot find big stump&2 bush map ( i get it second )

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
You must be on the Syfa path, and then progress the story and the girls will get new dresses, then you can go into their rooms and swap out the real symbols for the fake plugs. They take out the plugs when they are 'practicing'. Swapping them allows you to then start corrupting them via blowjobs.
I'm on Sylfa's deal, I managed to exchange symbols with both Mira and Bridget, when they masturbate. But when Heather undresses and masturbates I don't have the option to exchange, while with Agatha there is no interaction. As for blowjobs, I really don't know when I can get them, because their movements are always in the classroom and then they go to sleep late at night.

PS: But is there a way for Maui to be corrupted by Dasan in the Ntr route?

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I'm on Sylfa's deal, I managed to exchange symbols with both Mira and Bridget, when they masturbate. But when Heather undresses and masturbates I don't have the option to exchange, while with Agatha there is no interaction. As for blowjobs, I really don't know when I can get them, because their movements are always in the classroom and then they go to sleep late at night.

PS: But is there a way for Maui to be corrupted by Dasan in the Ntr route?
For Heather follow the guide for her specifically and you should get the opportunity. For Agatha you have to advance the story with Bridget until she tasks you to get the diary in her room, at which point you get to choose a path for her and build corruption. When to do BJs is just advancing their stories and you will have option in the dialogue. Your foot in the door to doing so if I recall is bringing them dinner every day, which is prepared by Gabriel (the chef), and after picking it up you knock on each of their doors. Rinse and repeat many times.

Randy Stair

Apr 3, 2022
Thought I read something about an update needing fresh saves, has that happened yet? Interested in restarting but not if I'm just gonna waste some time

Jan 14, 2023
Oh, I know telling Thomas is necessary to continue Kate's story, but telling Rick is not. I am just surprised that in the "NTR" path, MC can find Rick and Kate having sex, but the reverse cannot happen. For example, Rick could definitely stumble on MC having anal with Kate in the tavern main room and start a netori route with him.
Um... do this:

1) Get Kate to 25+ L/C - being girlfriend = true
2) Repair the barn / carriage in there
3) Talk to them when they're talking outside the tavern, morning (9am) > go to barn
4) Eventually you'll get an option to take note of Rick peeping (this might require you chatting to him about it)
5) Invite him, Kate threesome unlocked. Plus, he pays 1 gp a time (!) making this one of the easiest / fastest ways to gain large amounts early on
6) Kate's "like Rick" stat will raise, other things unlock

Just make sure she's on contraception (speak to her at night > make her in charge of it).

You can get a foursome scene with Kate, Rick and Arianna, requires maxing out L/C on both of them (Arianna 5+) at night post drinking session. If you don't know how to unlock Kate + Arianna sharing, just repeat the drinking / helping to bed scene in the tavern with Rick, but go to Arianna's room after with Kate. (These scenes are long and very good, btw).

Reactions: JakJakk

3DBird

Feb 26, 2021
Frisha's walkthrough is a mess o_O

"15.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene" this cutscene can be seen way before even interacting with Frisha so the WT should probably mention what cutscene it is. (the kings visit and Giron becoming a baron)
"16.Spy on Dave & Giron again (like step 8.)" first off it's step 10 not 8 and second you need to do it before noon because at noon Giron fucks off to god knows where and it's kinda hard to spy on someone that's not there lol
I think at some point Giron goes to the church at noon where you get that scene with the priest about a change in marriage laws. Once you see the scene though he never goes back to his previous schedule, it just seems to repeat.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Frisha's walkthrough is a mess o_O

"15.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene" this cutscene can be seen way before even interacting with Frisha so the WT should probably mention what cutscene it is. (the kings visit and Giron becoming a baron)
"16.Spy on Dave & Giron again (like step 8.)" first off it's step 10 not 8 and second you need to do it before noon because at noon Giron fucks off to god knows where and it's kinda hard to spy on someone that's not there lol
Yes, there have been updates that have changed the order of these events

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
i might be asking the stupidest question how to sex with syfa after you imprison her? Everytime I talk to her she ask me to release her from her collar but no sex scene

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes