Yotetar

May 23, 2020
It's interesting to think that Mc is not a patriotic guy when he always say he will protect arenfield of any harm.It is like not patriotic people talking about being patriotic, or the russians literally running from being called to the war. Damn the hypocritical people.

Mc have not conquer ideas, at least not for now, he will do whatever needs to be done to let arenfield out of danger. The baron is a threat, so he will dispose him. He is worried about the war, and probably in the end he will dispose of the kings, but right now, he has more problems to take care of, than disposing the kings.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's interesting to think that Mc is not a patriotic guy when he always say he will protect arenfield of any harm.It is like not patriotic people talking about being patriotic, or the russians literally running from being called to the war. Damn the hypocritical people.
MC is patriotic for his town, he may have not born there, But every single choice he has done with the militia he did it for protecting his town (and gain fame) and he repeats this shit every event.
In fact he hates Giron, not because he is in power and he wants to dethrone him for that, but because of his abuses both political and not

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
MC is patriotic for his town, he may have not born there, But every single choice he has done with the militia he did it for protecting his town (and gain fame) and he repeats this shit every event.
In fact he hates Giron, not because he is in power and he wants to dethrone him for that, but because of his abuses both political and not
can not wait to dethrone him and kick Dave's ass aswell and make him watch his Mom get Fuc%^ by the MC. Now that is spiteful

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe in a distant future, we will get sexier dresses for everyone, since it’s a shame that some characters don’t have sexy dresses
I saw in the unpacked CGs that there's a Athia dressed as a maid picture - if I saw well. Is it in her "corruption" path (where you sided with Isha)? I didn't unlock it in my love route - or, is it unavailable yet?

:unsure:

Anyway, we need a sexy outfit for Arianna. Chyos, bro, how about a scene where Arianna is asking Verena for a sexy outfit. Then, they both show their new sexy outfit to MC together in bedroom.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can't help it the World Map looks great,plus to ensnare more people for the MC's own ends sounds fun. By the By too bad Mira & Frisha can't get sexy clothes like Emily. Would like to see Mira in something else than her nun outfit & well Frisha would also look sexy wearing something more revealing in the House at least.
Frisha can get a more revealing dress... which she however only wears in her room.
MC isn't Patriotic about protecting Arenfield as he is going on about protecting those dear to him... have the people move to Kirlic and Arenfield can go to hell... and he certainly would never fight in the war for either of those "Kings" for honor and his country.

Reactions: JaszMan

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Do you still have the choice of giving kate alcohol when she's pregnant? cause I would find that pretty funny.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Something for the people concerned about dev cycles...

Weekly Report

Hey everyone,

It's been again an eventful week for me.
I've continued to work last Saturday and got more images for Tia's bonus scene done. I've again been experimenting a bit with exposure to get the animations/images to look better.

I also reworked Tia's dialogue images, I had to add new ones for her tribal outfit so I decided to rework the old ones so that they don't look too much different from the new ones.
After the new animations were then finally done on Monday evening I began the process of making Tia's dialogue images around rumah to be different according to her current outfit.
This was a necessary step because I decided to make Tia change her clothes even when in group around Rumah. This was a lot of work...but I'm thinking about the option to change her outfit even outside Rumah in the future. So this was a first and necessary step towards that.

I've then been working on an option to skip the intro. I know this is something many of you have asked for in the past so now finally it's available. (will probably require a bit of testing to see if really all events are adjusted)

Ok, now back to the bonus scene for Tia. Images are all done implementation also to some degree. Means I'm currently writing on the last events for that. I had to rework some of the positions in Rumah for this and also found out that some events aren't working as they should (You couldn't sit by the fire with Tia if Raaisha isn't your wanita) and on Dasan's route you were unable to trigger the scene with Hiba & Raaisha. Nobody mentioned that before :D (again thanks for the provided saves. I wouldn't have been able to test this otherwise).

I will continue to work today until the evening and then do another shift tomorrow.
My goal is to get the bonus scene done tomorrow night. I will then start to work on the mercenary system afterwards.

The work on the latest bonus scenes has been a bit too much. Many of you have criticized me for spending so much time on them and I tend to agree. Of course in case of Tia's scene now I've been working on a lot of other things as well. But that doesn't change the fact that I haven't even started to work on Lyvia's content. This is like a big weight that's pushing down on me. I'm thinking about either pausing the bonus scene for a month or scaling it down to get more time to work on the actual content updates. Arianna's bonus scene is next. So either I reduce the amount of animations/content for this by a lot or I delay it and make it in November. I leave this up to debate in the extra scene channel on discord. But something has to be changed or I can't keep up my scedule of releasing the normal content updates.

Ok...Now back to work!
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Frisha can get a more revealing dress... which she however only wears in her room.

MC isn't Patriotic about protecting Arenfield as he is going on about protecting those dear to him... have the people move to Kirlic and Arenfield can go to hell... and he certainly would never fight in the war for either of those "Kings" for honor and his country.
Do you want to start a serious debate about patriotism, people, countries, states and this game?

Ottoeigh will run away, Zarr will get some popcorn.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Something for the people concerned about dev cycles...

Weekly Report

Hey everyone,

It's been again an eventful week for me.
I've continued to work last Saturday and got more images for Tia's bonus scene done. I've again been experimenting a bit with exposure to get the animations/images to look better.

I also reworked Tia's dialogue images, I had to add new ones for her tribal outfit so I decided to rework the old ones so that they don't look too much different from the new ones.
After the new animations were then finally done on Monday evening I began the process of making Tia's dialogue images around rumah to be different according to her current outfit.
This was a necessary step because I decided to make Tia change her clothes even when in group around Rumah. This was a lot of work...but I'm thinking about the option to change her outfit even outside Rumah in the future. So this was a first and necessary step towards that.

I've then been working on an option to skip the intro. I know this is something many of you have asked for in the past so now finally it's available. (will probably require a bit of testing to see if really all events are adjusted)

Ok, now back to the bonus scene for Tia. Images are all done implementation also to some degree. Means I'm currently writing on the last events for that. I had to rework some of the positions in Rumah for this and also found out that some events aren't working as they should (You couldn't sit by the fire with Tia if Raaisha isn't your wanita) and on Dasan's route you were unable to trigger the scene with Hiba & Raaisha. Nobody mentioned that before :D (again thanks for the provided saves. I wouldn't have been able to test this otherwise).

I will continue to work today until the evening and then do another shift tomorrow.
My goal is to get the bonus scene done tomorrow night. I will then start to work on the mercenary system afterwards.

The work on the latest bonus scenes has been a bit too much. Many of you have criticized me for spending so much time on them and I tend to agree. Of course in case of Tia's scene now I've been working on a lot of other things as well. But that doesn't change the fact that I haven't even started to work on Lyvia's content. This is like a big weight that's pushing down on me. I'm thinking about either pausing the bonus scene for a month or scaling it down to get more time to work on the actual content updates. Arianna's bonus scene is next. So either I reduce the amount of animations/content for this by a lot or I delay it and make it in November. I leave this up to debate in the extra scene channel on discord. But something has to be changed or I can't keep up my scedule of releasing the normal content updates.

Ok...Now back to work!
I wish you all a nice weekend!
So basically a break for bonus scenes and more main plot, on discord we are discussing about it, even Chyos si present, it seems that everyone is agreeing on the break for the bonus scenes.
So basically guys, main plot is going to have more focus and Chyos can catch up back on monthly updates if everything goes well

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
can't help it the World Map looks great,plus to ensnare more people for the MC's own ends sounds fun. By the By too bad Mira & Frisha can't get sexy clothes like Emily. Would like to see Mira in something else than her nun outfit & well Frisha would also look sexy wearing something more revealing in the House at least.
Mira does not get a revealing dress in the game yet, which is understandable, because she becomes a novice in the church, and as for Frisha, at some point she gets a more revealing dress, in which she also visits the Mayor mansion when meeting with Dave, and later the Mayor himself.

Reactions: JaszMan
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes