nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
dont know how to do this

The next day hide inside the bookshelf in Giron's office (move there from another floor and then inside use 'Hide and listen') do this at noon after Giron is in his office to see a conversation between him and Dave.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you want to start a serious debate about patriotism, people, countries, states and this game?

Ottoeigh will run away, Zarr will get some popcorn.
As long as people enjoy it...
let's burn down Arenfield after trapping Giron, Dave, Lucious, Grant, Thomas and Henry in the mansion... than move everyone to Rumah and actually turn that hut hub into a village :devilish:
MC shows more patriotism towards Rumah than Arenfield anyway (atleast on the Chieftain route)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Magazif

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
As long as people enjoy it...
let's burn down Arenfield after trapping Giron, Dave, Lucious, Grant, Thomas and Henry in the mansion... than move everyone to Rumah and actually turn that hut hub into a village :devilish:
MC shows more patriotism towards Rumah than Arenfield anyway (atleast on the Chieftain route)
Let's the hunger games begin.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Mira does not get a revealing dress in the game yet, which is understandable, because she becomes a novice in the church, and as for Frisha, at some point she gets a more revealing dress, in which she also visits the Mayor mansion when meeting with Dave, and later the Mayor himself.
Yes Mira it is understandable,but she is'nt really the most by the book Nun. She has broke some church rules even before her Acolyte Ritual, Convinced by the MC to do some naughty things in the Church no less,even having her purity taken by her childhood friend. It seems that she is madly in love with him to do so. where I am certain if NTR is set to on that Knight would have taken her Purity before the MC. High Priestess Natasha however who did come across as very devote and loyal to Athia strayed from the path after some supernatural Man Juice was put in the Holy water. Her Faith faltered fast. It would look cool if Natasha began to wear a more revealing Nun outfit plus begin to encourage parishioners to drink the unholy water and corrupt the Church into Isha worshipers slowly being very tactful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok real moral question guys:
When Marcus is dying, do you run away or fight till the last blood to protect him?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how do you get Athia to give a blowjob?. The MC gets Titjobs only. How to raise her corruption level?. By the by it is kind of ironic that the Goddess of Wisdom would not see what Isha did coming. In the Greek mythology Athena was the Goddess Wisdom & Strategy. Warriors kind of revered her and asked for her blessing before battles. Having said that you would think Athia would have prepared if Isha ever tried something. It seems to me Athia was beaten by her own Pride. Never thought Isha could do anything to her. Now she either has fallen in love the MC or is now a sex slave and is content to be so.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Or maybe...just maybe, the real save is....TIA,EVERYTHING IS TIA, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THIS ZARRR?!
Oh My God, you are right, the save is Tia, you are Tia, I am Tia, Tia is Tia, the universe is just a big Tia!
WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So basically a break for bonus scenes and more main plot, on discord we are discussing about it, even Chyos si present, it seems that everyone is agreeing on the break for the bonus scenes.
So basically guys, main plot is going to have more focus and Chyos can catch up back on monthly updates if everything goes well
:cool:

Anyway, quoting myself:

"Let me predict:

0.5.1.1 Tia bonus scene - incoming
0.5.1.5 halfway Lyvia main quest - beginning of mid-october
0.5.1.6 Arianna in Rumah bonus scene - mid-october
0.5.2.0 complete Lyvia main quest - hopefully end of october
0.5.2.1 Arianna in Rumah bonus scene - early november
after that is yet to be decided."

edited :sneaky:

When Marcus is dying, do you run away or fight till the last blood to protect him?
Fight, of course. Anyway, it doesn't change anything at all.

how do you get Athia to give a blowjob?. The MC gets Titjobs only. How to raise her corruption level?.
You just have to wait for the next Athia's update, of course. Dude, honestly, you are really testing our patience with these questions of yours.

Are you getting paid to spam this thread?
Another one in my ignore list :coffee:

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I fight, the text changes depending on it and you are either known as coward or a fool.
... Emily acts a bit different depending on your choice either.

Reactions: zARRR

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
I have to overlook something to renovate Emelys house.

I´am at 21/0 with mira and 23/8 with Frisha
A allready have freed Frisha from Dave and did the church sucubus catacombe quest with mira.
Altough i layed with Emily in her bed. Stat 16/0

She strokes my cock at night by i dont wake up
If i speak with Emily in the morning, noon or afternoon i can "only " gibe her food for dinner

I have NOT the option with Giron to pay Emilys tax
I think also Emely never found out i fuck her daughters

I build the oven for Mira - thats the only change to the house.

I have two quests to renovate my house (For Julia and Athia) but can not do it (Option is grey @ the carpenter)

What do i have to do to renovate Emilys house so i can do my owne?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have to overlook something to renovate Emelys house.

I´am at 21/0 with mira and 23/8 with Frisha
A allready have freed Frisha from Dave and did the church sucubus catacombe quest with mira.
Altough i layed with Emily in her bed. Stat 16/0

She strokes my cock at night by i dont wake up
If i speak with Emily in the morning, noon or afternoon i can "only " gibe her food for dinner

I have NOT the option with Giron to pay Emilys tax
I think also Emely never found out i fuck her daughters

I build the oven for Mira - thats the only change to the house.

I have two quests to renovate my house (For Julia and Athia) but can not do it (Option is grey @ the carpenter)

What do i have to do to renovate Emilys house so i can do my owne?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...or simply read the Walkthrough

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
i read tha walktrough and dont find it.
I think i told her i dont want to have a relation - because im not interested in the older ladys.

How can i renovate her house never the less? (or even better - mine)
I have now clue why the programmers connect Emilys house and mine...

The bandits are long gone (i have 10 Mercs) - so she cant get kidnaped again - but she was 2x

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i read tha walktrough and dont find it.
I think i told her i dont want to have a relation - because im not interested in the older ladys.

How can i renovate her house never the less? (or even better - mine)
I have now clue why the programmers connect Emilys house and mine...

The bandits are long gone (i have 10 Mercs) - so she cant get kidnaped again - but she was 2x
You can't renovate MCs house since you learn how to do it from Rick while you work together on Emilies house.
The game is still a work in progress and things might change, I am sure Chyos eventually will offer a different way to renovate MCs house, but for now it's a tied relationship.
There aren't many people that would willingly ignore ANY girl in these games so you are representing a minority... and as far as I can tell none are Patreons.

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
Still i have no active quest which tells me what to do. I whould like to renovate Emelys house... but i have no Emily quest (beside the daylie "sleeping in her house") and dont know what i have to do. I miss something or i have a bug ... ar least i try for nearly 30 days no to get the right cutszene...

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
*bing*

I just found it out.
You have to be seen before the doors of the girls between 10-12 pm

She never did that because i always waited in the rooms of the girls but never the floor before ^^

juhu
finaly

PS: A hint about that in a quest whould be very good!
There has to be some kind of Renovate Emilys House Quest which leads to the Bonus "Renovate your House"

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes