Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dudes,

I'm a bit confused right now, so... let's recap please - the well informed will rectify me if I'm wrong, I guess:

- next bonus scene update (0.5.1.1) is going to be... dunno?!? I forgot... Tia in Rumah?

- Chyos just wrote that Arianna won the september bonus scene poll... which is...? o_O 0.5.1.6? 0.5.2.1? o_Oo_Oo_O

- next full update (0.5.2.0) is going to be Lyvia & The Raven for sure;

- is 0.5.2.1 bonus scene already on poll?

- next full quest update poll (0.5.3.0) is going on... who's winning at the moment?

- what did Chyos say in the last weekly report - in a few words?
Arianna/Kate won the Bonuss cene for 5.0.1
Tia for 5.1.1
No suprise that the former and current cuckqueen won those polls

Feb 29, 2020
When you go to the kitchen and Julia is there alone, when you would normally spike Jasmins tea. Look around the kitchen (Bottom right corner I think) and you get an option to switch the Queens wine.
Look for a bottle and click on it.
yes I know.but it's just that this abandeja.a guarafa no kkk .certainly a byg.aft

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Penny and Natasha are the only villagers who really believe in the gods - not so sure about Father Lewd. Even Mira was skeptical before her rite in the Sanctum.

No one helped Penny but MC, in fact.

Yes, our MCs are lovely paths (whatever it might mean). :geek:
Yes, Penny and Natasha were the most religious. Mira does not count, she is a very naughty Nun even before her initiation ritual. Regardless if it was do to her love for the MC she was willing to break the church rules for some naughty fun. I was actually worried she would get deflowered by that knight, so beat him to it and Mira was is so much in love with her childhood friend that she did not care. Hell she has sex with the MC on the cold stone of the Church floor. If that aint sacrilegious I do not know what is. Even though Mira is special somehow she is not like Penny at all. Natasha is the High Priestess for Athia and Devote at that, yet all it took was a little corupted liquid in the Holy Water and her Faith slowly crumbled as her bosom slowly blossomed a lot. I hope in the future we can corrupt the Church further. Influence the Town and even replace Giron at one point if your MC chose a dark path on to get revenge on everybody. The MC's slow Rise to power with Isha. That would be fun. Rule over. Besides the MAP in this World is AWESOME. To Rule over it at some point and manage it or corrupt it slowly would be fun as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, Penny and Natasha were the most religious. Mira does not count, she is a very naughty Nun even before her initiation ritual. Regardless if it was do to her love for the MC she was willing to break the church rules for some naughty fun. I was actually worried she would get deflowered by that knight, so beat him to it and Mira was is so much in love with her childhood friend that she did not care. Hell she has sex with the MC on the cold stone of the Church floor. If that aint sacrilegious I do not know what is. Even though Mira is special somehow she is not like Penny at all. Natasha is the High Priestess for Athia and Devote at that, yet all it took was a little corupted liquid in the Holy Water and her Faith slowly crumbled as her bosom slowly blossomed a lot. I hope in the future we can corrupt the Church further. Influence the Town and even replace Giron at one point if your MC chose a dark path on to get revenge on everybody. The MC's slow Rise to power with Isha. That would be fun. Rule over. Besides the MAP in this World is AWESOME. To Rule over it at some point and manage it or corrupt it slowly would be fun as well.
...just a little corrupted fluid... that mutated Orcs into demi Orcs and than humans over time... but sure the stuff is completly harmless :sneaky:
MC will most likely take over Arenfield at some point, it can't be by force though... more likely if he married Lyandra and became a noble himself, than proofed the Queen that Giron is in league with a cult that sacrifices humans and turn them into monsters.
It seems that Isha intends to leave the darkwoods soon so she wouldn't have any need for her cottage or Arenfield as a base, she wouldn't help MC getting on top there

Reactions: JaszMan and zARRR

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
...just a little corrupted fluid... that mutated Orcs into demi Orcs and than humans over time... but sure the stuff is completly harmless :sneaky:
MC will most likely take over Arenfield at some point, it can't be by force though... more likely if he married Lyandra and became a noble himself, than proofed the Queen that Giron is in league with a cult that sacrifices humans and turn them into monsters.
It seems that Isha intends to leave the darkwoods soon so she wouldn't have any need for her cottage or Arenfield as a base, she wouldn't help MC getting on top there
For the MC Arenfield would just be a stepping stone,especially to take revenge against Giron. I mean come on the MAP looks so cool. What a great imagination. After Arenfield has been completely corrupted or turned love sick for the MC & the town under his thumb and bewitches the Queen and the Princess he leaves Arenfield. Manipulates both Princess and Queen to do his bidding as part of his revenge against the world. "evil smirk"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For the MC Arenfield would just be a stepping stone,especially to take revenge against Giron. I mean come on the MAP looks so cool. What a great imagination. After Arenfield has been completely corrupted or turned love sick for the MC & the town under his thumb and bewitches the Queen and the Princess he leaves Arenfield. Manipulates both Princess and Queen to do his bidding as part of his revenge against the world. "evil smirk"
I mean you also have a big imagination with world conquering plans “eviler smirk”

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I mean you also have a big imagination with world conquering plans “eviler smirk”
can't help it the World Map looks great,plus to ensnare more people for the MC's own ends sounds fun. By the By too bad Mira & Frisha can't get sexy clothes like Emily. Would like to see Mira in something else than her nun outfit & well Frisha would also look sexy wearing something more revealing in the House at least.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
can't help it the World Map looks great,plus to ensnare more people for the MC's own ends sounds fun. By the By too bad Mira & Frisha can't get sexy clothes like Emily. Would like to see Mira in something else than her nun outfit & well Frisha would also look sexy wearing something more revealing in the House at least.
Maybe in a distant future, we will get sexier dresses for everyone, since it’s a shame that some characters don’t have sexy dresses

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes