JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I hope at one point we can join or gain affection from the demon below the church, it is fun to join the baddies. I mean you can do that with the Witch. The Demon is listed in the Relationship tab to begin with once you rncounter her anyway. Plus you can corrupt Natasha to the point of turning against the Church's teachings so, it would be a awesome addition.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
With the NTR Off and when Penny goes to Lucius for payment can you pay the debt for Penny?. Plus does the NTR Content happen regardless? "shiver"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
With the NTR Off and when Penny goes to Lucius for payment can you pay the debt for Penny?. Plus does the NTR Content happen regardless? "shiver"
If it is NTR off, NTR won’t happen, how the hell would happen, if you manually decided not to make it happen?

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If it is NTR off, NTR won’t happen, how the hell would happen, if you manually decided not to make it happen?
Penny is so corrupt, that because when chose Lucius for help and not Kat for Henry. The Cost for help is 20 Gold and so she offers if there is a another way to pay and Lucius offers some drug as a substitute for payment, I have grinded the game a lot and can pay for her but do not know how or perhaps donot have the option to pay Penny's debt. Since I turned off NTR I just do'nt want Lucius to take advantage of her anyway.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Penny is so corrupt, that because when chose Lucius for help and not Kat for Henry. The Cost for help is 20 Gold and so she offers if there is a another way to pay and Lucius offers some drug as a substitute for payment, I have grinded the game a lot and can pay for her but do not know how or perhaps donot have the option to pay Penny's debt. Since I turned off NTR I just do'nt want Lucius to take advantage of her anyway.
As far as I remember Penny needs to fail delivering the requested ammount of vegetables to Lucious before MC can overhear their talk and than MC can pay... but choosing Katherine to heal Henry is always the safer and better route.
What does the Walkthrough say for this matter?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It would happen if you started her NTR route before turning NTR off though
Right, so... everyone take note.
Warning about how NTR setting works said:
This game as a setting option for NTR that can be set to on/off.
Do not flip that NTR switch on and off repeatedly. Set it once and forget it.

The way the setting works is that it prevents each character's NTR path from starting, rather than disrupting an already existing NTR path.
If you switch it on you can accidentally get an NTR path started for a character without noticing.
Turning it off again will do nothing as that character is forever marked as being on the NTR path and will never stop being so, barring a reload of an earlier save.

If you do not want NTR then set it to off and leave it that way forever.
if you want to play with it on, set it to on, leave it on, and pay careful attention to the walkthrough if you want to manually avoid a specific character's NTR path.
If you break your save, this is entirely on you. And there is no way to repair it if your broke it.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Penny is corrupted?
You are choosing for Penny, Lucius or Katheryn, and even then Penny doesn’t know Katheryn that much to choose her.
Penny is also quite the opposite, like wtf dude?
Did your read the dialogues and her all character?
She is the most innocent and pious gal in the game!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Penny is corrupted?
You are choosing for Penny, Lucius or Katheryn, and even then Penny doesn’t know Katheryn that much to choose her.
zARRR, bro: don't steal my job. I am the grumpy guy. ;)

:poop: :poop:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Right, so... everyone take note.
Thank you that did help alot I was able to pay off Penny's Debt. Now I hope in the future there will be a choice to gain affection with Syfa, she looks cool. Join the dark side. "evil laugh". Thanks again .

Reactions: mrttao

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Penny is corrupted?
you helped me, thank you so much. Cheers

Feb 29, 2020
I have a sneaky feeling your mixing Kate up with Jasmins maid. :)
not. I'm talking about the queen's maid. In the guide it says you can buy both. in the kitchen .but I don't have the option to give her the comwine. when julia is with him he says he has to be private.she is alone only at night.because she gives him a handjob and'only'.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
What?
And you are complaining about it?
I would be happy af :ROFLMAO:

Anyways did you transfer your saves from the old version to the new one, or you immediately started it?
Because there is always a backup save in the new version.

I used my old Savegame, by that i was done with the Rumah Clan, married and finished the Orcs and have a Love/Sex Affair with her Mother, the Woman who collects Herbs. In that Savegame i also have a Love Affair with Emily and builded her House up to an Orphan for Kids.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
not. I'm talking about the queen's maid. In the guide it says you can buy both. in the kitchen .but I don't have the option to give her the comwine. when julia is with him he says he has to be private.she is alone only at night.because she gives him a handjob and'only'.
When you go to the kitchen and Julia is there alone, when you would normally spike Jasmins tea. Look around the kitchen (Bottom right corner I think) and you get an option to switch the Queens wine.
Look for a bottle and click on it.

Reactions: mario cesar longen

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am hoping we can further corrupt the church to the worship of Isha so we can start having secret polygamous marriages
like the idea, yet corrupt the Church to spread Isha's influence thereby corrupting the Town into Isha followers. If you sided with Gwen/Isha and turned Athia Human, you would think her influence would slowly begin to wane. Then of course there is Syfa who is a wildcard at the moment. A Baddie who now knows your name and has taken an interest in you. Only the future can tell what the developer has planned for Syfa,but what would happen if you do not fight her when the time comes. Will the wotld become even more lustful?. Would Syfa ally herself with Isha or vice versa. Regardless sounds fun.

Reactions: mrttao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
like the idea, yet corrupt the Church to spread Isha's influence thereby corrupting the Town into Isha followers. If you sided with Gwen/Isha and turned Athia Human, you would think her influence would slowly begin to wane. Then of course there is Syfa who is a wildcard at the moment. A Baddie who now knows your name and has taken an interest in you. Only the future can tell what the developer has planned for Syfa,but what would happen if you do not fight her when the time comes. Will the wotld become even more lustful?. Would Syfa ally herself with Isha or vice versa. Regardless sounds fun.
Isha already is allied with her though.
Syfa might have already known MCs name from Isha and just pretended to not know.
If Syfa succeeds in her Quest humanity will either go extinct or turn back into Orcs I suppose, neither scenario sounds appealing

Reactions: JaszMan
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes