Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey but beta cucking and frienzoning aside, Markus raised the MC not because he wanted to cherish the sprout if her so loved woman, but more because it was his job of protecting MC.
Markus may had just a professional relationship with her, with no feelings attached (or at least for The mc’s mother) or something more, we don’t know.
It’s all speculation till Kirlic drops
In my mind, Marcus takes care of MC because of duty, but grows genuine paternal feelings for him as time goes on.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In my mind, Marcus takes care of MC because of duty, but grows genuine paternal feelings for him as time goes on.
Agreed, it is clear that even if it was some kind of duty, he loves the MC and tries to help him or grow as a paternal figure to help him in life.
If he really didn’t care about MC he would had let him drink as much as he wanted without putting rules, or he wouldn’t even sacrificed himself to the orcs.
And even the MC thankfully shows love or regret towards his dead mentor/father

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
He was no Knight or Royal guard as far as we know, his duty would have ended with his employers death.... that aside Marcus never knew the fate of them.
MCs mother asked him to take MC and run BEFORE anything happened, Marcus hated it but wasn't refuseing her.
Just because he was not knight or noble or somesuch doesn't mean he couldn't feel such loyalty to his mistress. There has been numerous examples from real world about how servants are loyal to their master, even after their masters have been killed, leaving behind potential heir that is in danger or some other situations where servants risk their everything to save master. Basically people that get into that kind of master/servant mindset are willing to risk it for their masters even without promise of pay in the end.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I likes this thread so much other day people talk about Ntr and shit now they're talk about loyalty it's truly amzing.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I likes this thread so much other day people talk about Ntr and shit now they're talk about loyalty it's truly amzing.
In this cursed and sacred place, temporary allies are formed, shitposts happen, battles of wit or who types the fastest are bound to happen.
Not even some of the most high rated games in this site have threads this lively.
This is a sanctuary of doom, where one particular phrase sets the world on fire, and its terrifying echo it’s still present in the air…

“Save plz”

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Honestly, what the damn fuck is "Henry's watercan"? a sex toy?

o_Oo_Oo_O
My Innocent mind was tainted long ago but I believe It’s the watering can of Penny’s, but the real question is how the hell you miss the chest with the farming equipment c’mon.
It’s a new record

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My Innocent mind was tainted long ago but I believe It’s the watering can of Penny’s, but the real question is how the hell you miss the chest with the farming equipment c’mon.
It’s a new record
Remember: reading dialogues is a luxury that too many people can't afford.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes