zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I lose the blackjack against Grant (more than 1 gold), I have ntr activated, but Grant doesn't offers to get my gold back by talking to Kate...
Are you in a relationship with Kate?
Or at least is the relationship public and not a secret?

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Are you in a relationship with Kate?
Or at least is the relationship public and not a secret?
Yes, I'm in a public relationship with Kate.

Edit : solved. I thought it was possible without talking to Thomas when he's blackmailling her (but it's not).

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Both options make sense.

Your mother was a noblewoman married to a nobleman she did not like.
Markus was her bodyguard, who was fucking her, and the two were in love.
Family fell, mother and her husband died. Markus escaped with you and hid in a small village.
(where he tried to form a new rebellion group... before those were taken over by a demonic werewolf cult)
Markus fucked the widowed neighbor woman and impregnated her with Mira, your neighbor/childhood-friend/stepsister OR sister

The letter just determines whether your biological father is markus or your mother's unnamed cuck husband. (both of which were having sex with your mother regularly and thus could have been your father)

If markus is your biological father, than Mira is your blood sister, and also your neighbor-childhood-friend
If markus is not your biological father, then mira is the secret daughter of your adoptive father. (I am actually not too sure if step sister counts in this case)

By default your biological father is your mother's cuck husband, not markus. But while this was meant to avoid patreon rules against incest, the fact is that the story actually works if you leave it on the default. Unlike all those "landlady/landboy" relationships which are blatantly nonsensical. In this game the relationships are fully functional either way
Cuck Husband.....I really think you need to read the letter again, and not between the lines
Maybe you changed the words of the letter ingame, but playing vanilla it says none of the above.
Hold up, wasn't Markus unable to do anything romantic nor sexual to MC's mom by default? He was just her guardian who happened to fall in love with her.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man I so wish I could play this game... I tried it before but the framerate just completely died as soon as the clock in the top right corner was ticking in real time. It was still early in the game obviously but it was pretty interesting nonetheless. My potato laptop sadly won't let me play this.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man I so wish I could play this game... I tried it before but the framerate just completely died as soon as the clock in the top right corner was ticking in real time. It was still early in the game obviously but it was pretty interesting nonetheless. My potato laptop sadly won't let me play this.
Have you tried performance mode?
It can help, especially with terrible potato PCs

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hold up, wasn't Markus unable to do anything romantic nor sexual to MC's mom by default? He was just her guardian who happened to fall in love with her.
hmm... maybe.
Yea, thinking about it again. Maybe he only has sex with her if you make him your biological father.
In which case he would be a beta orbiter cuck by default. Or a netori bull chad if you make him your biological father

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmm... maybe.
Yea, thinking about it again. Maybe he only has sex with her if you make him your biological father.
In which case he would be a beta orbiter cuck by default. Or a netori bull chad if you make him your biological father
Not really by default he is just a love struck guard, MCs mom is not takeing much note of him as she is happily married to MCs father.
Incase of Marcus being MCs father he is her white knight and secret lover.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Not really by default he is just a love struck guard
Beta orbiter cuck = be in love with a woman who belongs to a another man. Pine after her while staying in her orbit, doing stuff for her and being there fore her while a real man rails her.
(and don't even get me started on spending 18 years hiding in a village raising her child for her that isn't your child)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Beta orbiter cuck = be in love with a woman who belongs to a another man. Pine after her while staying in her orbit, doing stuff for her and being there fore her while a real man rails her.
(and don't even get me started on spending 18 years hiding in a village raising her child for her that isn't your child)
I'd call that being friend zoned, I agree on the beta part though, just not the cuck part. as this is a one sided fascination on his part.
He didn't know her before and never had any feelings for her... it's not like they were childhood friends and her being stolen from him

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'd call that being friend zoned
friendzoned is literally a nicer sounding name for a beta orbiter.
He didn't know her before and never had any feelings for her... it's not like they were childhood friends and her being stolen from him
Cuck != Cuckold.
All cucks are cuckolds, but not all cuckolds are cucks. (all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares)
Cuckold = someone who has been cuckolded

Cuck. is a personality trait.
Someone who is sexually excited by the idea of being cuckolded is a cuck. He does not need to actually have a girlfriend/wife and then have her fuck another man. (many cucks never had a girlfriend and never will)
Likewise someone who is the type of a doormat personality that would allow himself to be cuckolded without retaliation is a cuck.

If in this game your step-father was acting as a beta orbiter while another man was fucking the girl he loved. And couldn't even just give up on her and leave to go look for another woman. Than his personality was that of a cuck

edit: although many people do use cuck to mean cuckold instead of the personality trait. so I guess it is both. many words have multiple definitions

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes