desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Let’s call it an anti patreon police measure.
Mira has got some different lines if you write sister and so does the MC, tho he’ll keep calling Markus “Dad” or “Mention” depending for the situation.
You can choose whatever you feel it is more believable.
Yea, I just tested it before showing her the letter. It goes beyond simple word replacement. That's cool.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yea, I just tested it before showing her the letter. It goes beyond simple word replacement. That's cool.
Yep it’s cool.
Other cool thing like this, it’s when tou chose the name suggest by Lyvia for the mercenary squad

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Now...the next update is Lyvia's story.
I remembered something... When you sit with her in the camp, after the "birth" of the white flame, she has a conversation with MC. She tells him about a dude, who trained her. Well, perhaps he is the time to return in the game...perhaps he is the Raven.
And Lyvia, or the MC has to choose once again....KILL him or share Lyvia with him. I feel there is a pattern after all.
What do you think guys?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I remembered something... When you sit with her in the camp, after the "birth" of the white flame, she has a conversation with MC. She tells him about a dude, who trained her. Well, perhaps he is the time to return in the game...perhaps he is the Raven.
And Lyvia, or the MC has to choose once again....KILL him or share Lyvia with him. I feel there is a pattern after all.
What do you think guys?
No share, unless it's Old Pal Rod or Father Lewd. Giron can have his old broad back, too. :sneaky:

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
No share, unless it's Old Pal Rod or Father Lewd. Giron can have his old broad back, too. :sneaky:
For me there is also a pattern.... Dasan.Hacima...or Hekima...i dont remember his name, ...THEY ARE DEAD!
Giron is his cell and im waiting to kick his ass when i ll have the oppurunity
And Giron and his son....they never get any girl.
lol

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm 10 hours in and haven't progressed with Tia. I think cus I groped her a few times at the beginning and lost relationship points. I got up to the point of talking to Rick about Tia, but her affection doesn't go above 5 when I need 7+ to progress.

edit: I got +1 affection when killing the goblin that attacks her... I guess that's a way to increase it. There is always something I'm missing lol...

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm 10 hours in and haven't progressed with Tia. I think cus I groped her a few times at the beginning and lost relationship points. I got up to the point of talking to Rick about Tia, but her affection doesn't go above 5 when I need 7+ to progress.

edit: I got +1 affection when killing the goblin that attacks her... I guess that's a way to increase it. There is always something I'm missing lol...
Walkthrough is useful if you don't oppose using it.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

BBC King

May 8, 2021

Due to the games design and release method, the game pretty much cant be played without having the walkthrough open. If you do play it without the walkthrough you *will* miss content or eventually need to ask or look up the solution to something that wasnt properly explained.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What do you think guys?
Unlikely he was an retired Veteran that likely died of old age by now

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You know, I tried to play this without cheats for quite a while. Also tried to not look at the walkthrough too much.

You can really tell that the game is a product of incremental updates. The early/mid game progression suffers quite a bit. The character doesn't keep up with the increasing demand of many quests as they become available (often super early). It seems likely that when these high lvl quests got added to the game, most people playing update by update would have been at the appropriate level. New players going through the game naturally won't be anywhere near those levels. Lvl 15/20/30+ quests are being unlocked way before low lvl quests. You are juggling a huge amount of concurrent character arcs, sometimes with time limits.

The idea of a sandbox with so much freedom like this is probably to give a sense of immersion, but when you have to hold off on a supposedly urgent quest indefinitely to do other stuff, that immersion is lost. If you want to raise the level in a reasonable rate, you would probably have to put everything on hold and grind some fights which would also kinda break immersion.

Then there is the d20 system. It's absurdly punishing, especially when everything is gated by Energy which you can only regain by sleeping. I found myself save scumming those rolls quite a bit, so I just ended up cheating after about about 10 hours into the game. I'd say 10 hours is plenty of time to get a feel for it.

A brutal and punishing world is cool if there is a reasonable sense of progression. But the game misses the mark on that front. There are barely any quests offering character improvements. I still haven't seen anyone teaching the other weapons/shield/skills. Money is a constant issue. Energy is a constant issue. Exp is incredibly slow, and the enemies even scale with your lvl. The conditions for progressing certain characters are not always intuitive. Many characters have cross over requirements with the progression of others.

At some point, I realized I was totally in the "scene hunting" mindset, rather than the RPG mindset. That's when I knew that it was time to cheat.
I agree that this is a problem with the game.
I would suggest using my EZ guide on how to ramp up in this game. As it helps you rapidly ramp up to late game stats and levels, which make things a lot more pleasant when you can just brute force things with your massive huge... stats

luciuslou

Jul 25, 2022
I've encountered a bug where I found out Mira might be my sister, then I broke into my old house, found the letter Marcus wrote, and then I went to talk to Mira, and it reset to the last time I kissed her and the revelation of her might being my sister, and then the screen goes black and won't allow me to continue...

...is there a way out of this? or is this save file doomed now?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Btw, I just realized you can set relations with the Markus Letter. Is this simple word replacement that doesn't really make sense with the plot, or is there a legit half sister narrative?
Both options make sense.

Your mother was a noblewoman married to a nobleman she did not like.
Markus was her bodyguard, who was fucking her, and the two were in love.
Family fell, mother and her husband died. Markus escaped with you and hid in a small village.
(where he tried to form a new rebellion group... before those were taken over by a demonic werewolf cult)
Markus fucked the widowed neighbor woman and impregnated her with Mira, your neighbor/childhood-friend/stepsister OR sister

The letter just determines whether your biological father is markus or your mother's unnamed cuck husband. (both of which were having sex with your mother regularly and thus could have been your father)

If markus is your biological father, than Mira is your blood sister, and also your neighbor-childhood-friend
If markus is not your biological father, then mira is the secret daughter of your adoptive father. (I am actually not too sure if step sister counts in this case)

By default your biological father is your mother's cuck husband, not markus. But while this was meant to avoid patreon rules against incest, the fact is that the story actually works if you leave it on the default. Unlike all those "landlady/landboy" relationships which are blatantly nonsensical. In this game the relationships are fully functional either way

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

If you chop wood for her and let her rest for a while, you get a chance to have a conversation with her
Talk first ....Then grope! :)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Both options make sense.

Your mother was a noblewoman married to a nobleman she did not like.
Markus was her bodyguard, who was fucking her, and the two were in love.
Family fell, mother and her husband died. Markus escaped with you and hid in a small village.
(where he tried to form a new rebellion group... before those were taken over by a demonic werewolf cult)
Markus fucked the widowed neighbor woman and impregnated her with Mira, your neighbor/childhood-friend/stepsister OR sister

The letter just determines whether your biological father is markus or your mother's unnamed cuck husband. (both of which were having sex with your mother regularly and thus could have been your father)

If markus is your biological father, than Mira is your blood sister, and also your neighbor-childhood-friend
If markus is not your biological father, then mira is the secret daughter of your adoptive father. (I am actually not too sure if step sister counts in this case)

By default your biological father is your mother's cuck husband, not markus. But while this was meant to avoid patreon rules against incest, the fact is that the story actually works if you leave it on the default. Unlike all those "landlady/landboy" relationships which are blatantly nonsensical. In this game the relationships are fully functional either way
Cuck Husband.....I really think you need to read the letter again, and not between the lines
Maybe you changed the words of the letter ingame, but playing vanilla it says none of the above.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Basically after you talked to Rick, you need to cut wood and bring up the matter again, then the next day recut wood and her confession scene should happen

Reactions: desmosome

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I lose the blackjack against Grant (more than 1 gold), I have ntr activated, but Grant doesn't offers to get my gold back by talking to Kate...

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes