mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Isha already is allied with her though.
Syfa might have already known MCs name from Isha and just pretended to not know.
If Syfa succeeds in her Quest humanity will either go extinct or turn back into Orcs I suppose, neither scenario sounds appealing
IIRC Isha had (in the past) an alliance of convenience with Syfa's God.
Rather than an active alliance with Syfa herself.

Reactions: JaszMan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
IIRC Isha had (in the past) an alliance of convenience with Syfa's God.
Rather than an active alliance with Syfa herself.
hmm...that would require that Isha was able to summon Gromthul to the mortal plain since she learned blood and dark magic from an individual and no books (since there are none in the human realm).
I think it's more convincable that she learned this magic from Syfa... the Orcs never knew about her as Maui proofes.
Well maybe there is a chance that she learned this stuff from the Dark Elfes... might also explain how she knows about their Artifacts

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I also wonder if there will be a quest to depose Giron from Baron. Take revenge of what Dave and his father by overthrowing them. "evil laugh" Give Yasmine Julia's job, convince her its a kink.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hmm...that would require that Isha was able to summon Gromthul to the mortal plain
she could have established that alliance with him back when they were both gods.
since she learned blood and dark magic from an individual and no books (since there are none in the human realm).
couldn't she have had the knowledge back when she was a goddess, and then put it to use when she became a mortal?
being made into a mortal only took away her divine powers, not her knowledge

Reactions: JaszMan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
she could have established that alliance with him back when they were both gods.
At that time they were mortal enemies... so VERY unliekly... without her fallout with her "Sister" Isha would likely never even spend a sceond thought on Gromthul.
couldn't she have had the knowledge back when she was a goddess, and then put it to use when she became a mortal?
being made into a mortal only took away her divine powers, not her knowledge
Athia says that Blood Magic was only practiced by Gromthul and his followers and that they had no knowledge about it.
The book about blood magic that you and Sabrina studied, aswell as the one you brought Athia, if you sided with her were self written by Isha.

So not impossible but VERY unlikely

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I also wonder if there will be a quest to depose Giron from Baron. Take revenge of what Dave and his father by overthrowing them. "evil laugh" Give Yasmine Julia's job, convince her its a kink.
There will be surely an option to throw down the old fuck, legally or illegally.
For more suggestion like this, you can come down there on discord, I am surely those degenerates will love your stuff

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe in 3-4 years.

Currently? No. In 6ish months? Probably
Man, this is wishful thinking. Next full quest update is going to be at the end of November, at least.

6 months till next Penny's update? let's say nobody knows what - and when - happens in 3 months.

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dudes,

I'm a bit confused right now, so... let's recap please - the well informed will rectify me if I'm wrong, I guess:

- next bonus scene update (0.5.1.1) is going to be... dunno?!? I forgot... Tia in Rumah?

- Chyos just wrote that Arianna won the september bonus scene poll... which is...? o_O 0.5.1.6? 0.5.2.1? o_Oo_Oo_O

- next full update (0.5.2.0) is going to be Lyvia & The Raven for sure;

- is 0.5.2.1 bonus scene already on poll?

- next full quest update poll (0.5.3.0) is going on... who's winning at the moment?

- what did Chyos say in the last weekly report - in a few words?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Dudes,

I'm a bit confused right now, so... let's recap please - the well informed will rectify me if I'm wrong, I guess:

- next bonus scene update (0.5.1.1) is going to be... dunno?!? I forgot... Tia in Rumah?

- Chyos just wrote that Arianna won the september bonus scene poll... which is...? o_O 0.5.1.6? 0.5.2.1? o_Oo_Oo_O

- next full update (0.5.2.0) is going to be Lyvia & The Raven for sure;

- is 0.5.2.1 bonus scene already on poll?

- next full quest update poll (0.5.3.0) is going on... who's winning at the moment?

- what did Chyos say in the last weekly report - in a few words?
Tia goes brrrr
Half of Lyvia at the end of the month

Done

Reactions: mrttao

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Tia goes brrrr
Half of Lyvia at the end of the month

Done
Let me predict:

0.5.1.1 Tia bonus scene - incoming
0.5.1.5 halfway Lyvia main quest - beginning of october
0.5.1.6 Arianna in Rumah bonus scene - mid-october
0.5.2.0 complete Lyvia main quest - hopefully end of october
after that is yet to be decided.

Anyway, Tia & Rumah. What else (not a Nespresso!).

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
From what I learn from the Story.
Penny is a meager woman who suddenly burdens the entire farm.
She chooses the path of religion to mend her mind from lost and loneliness.
If anyone can help her, she will gladly accept all of her, which clearly she would be used by other people around her.
Mc is a lovely path. (including turning her lustful)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
From what I learn from the Story.
Penny is a meager woman who suddenly burdens the entire farm.
She chooses the path of religion to mend her mind from lost and loneliness.
If anyone can help her, she will gladly accept all of her, which clearly she would be used by other people around her.
Mc is a lovely path. (including turning her lustful)
Penny and Natasha are the only villagers who really believe in the gods - not so sure about Father Lewd. Even Mira was skeptical before her rite in the Sanctum.

No one helped Penny but MC, in fact.

Yes, our MCs are lovely paths (whatever it might mean). :geek:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Penny and Natasha are the only villagers who really believe in the gods - not so sure about Father Lewd. Even Mira was skeptical before her rite in the Sanctum.

No one helped Penny but MC, in fact.

Yes, our MCs are lovely paths (whatever it might mean). :geek:
Father Francis definitely believes in Gods, he's just a perv.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Considering a balance patch will come in the near future, has Chyos say anything on which mechanics he'll touch on? If he doesn't, then I would like too see changes on these:
  • Increase Leather Straps drop rate. Yes, I know, we've talked about this ad nauseam.
    • One thing I notice is you won't get notified if you get Straps from Thief Pouches, only Rogue gears. He needs to fix this.
  • Lower point requirements for mining ores and stones. Getting Iron Ores is one of the most painful experience I've ever felt, so it would be nice if he makes it easier.
  • 'Deep-skinning' wolves should be automatic when you reach Hunting level 10.
  • I don't know why, but certain buffs from skills don't always activate. For example, defense buff from Defensive Strike has a small chance to fail. If this is deliberate, please scratch it. We don't need another RNG.
    • I know that the buffs can fail if MC has low Energy, but this happens too even at high Energy.
    • Maybe Chyos could expand this so future enemies will be able to put buff success chance down on our party, or the enemies themselves have debuff resistance skill so our skills like Poisoned Arrow can fail.
What do you folks think? I'm not forcing Chyos to must use my ideas, just a simple wishlist from a long time player.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes