VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer's Story [v0.4] [Darky's Palace]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

darkyspalace

Jul 22, 2020
introedited.png

Overview:
Peter is on holiday with two of his mother's friends. Secrets, new people and new experiences are going to be experienced by him. Perhaps this will be his best holiday ever?​

Thread Update: 2021-05-30
Release Date: 2021-05-30
Developer: Darky's Palace
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Length: 2 hours (in this version)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

What is planned:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

010.png 019.png 00007.png 14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
learned lesson:
How NOT to do proportions:
1599898236808.png
These tiny heads compared to the hips....
those tighs compared to the heads and knees.....
this size of MC compared to the MILFs ....
just aweful imho
I mean: really? look at the right one - her head is maller than her calves

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
English is really rough (more engrish than english tbh) and it's kinda short, it's an interesting proof of concept but it really needs more polishing and a proofreader.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mirajia

Oct 9, 2017
the plot should be like this "Peter is on holiday with her mother and her friend. Secrets, new people and new experiences are going to be experienced by him. Perhaps this will be his best holiday ever? "

Last edited:
Reactions: jolann

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
English is really rough (more engrish than english tbh) and it's kinda short, it's an interesting proof of concept but it really needs more polishing and a proofreader.
true:
"i search for my ring" - "I help you search for HIM"....

And not to forget that this needs a designer/graphic artist

... or do you call these proportions as "well done" ?
1599898749090.png

Last edited:
Reactions: leon02457

darkyspalace

Jul 22, 2020
Thank you for the feedback. Will Make some changes and fixes at the next version.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They are bodybuilder girls.. Sorry if you don't like.
It is not the girls I do not like and MC is well muscled himself in an adult way, it is just that all those guys with MILFS are smaller to a lot smaller while in reality men tend to be taller as women on the whole. So normally smaller men means they are about 5-10 years younger as they should be, but for that his muscle tone does not fit. :) So when I see a midget MC I suspect he is likely meant to be much younger as portrayed and be socially awkward and sexually very inexperienced for his portrayed age. :p Sometimes that is fun and other times it gets really awkward.

Also if they are truly bodybuilders even with their ages they would have very low bodyfat percentages plus highly developed muscle tones and that would have an influence on their boob, middle and thigh sizes. Now if they are into a power sports that would be different, those women want a balance between both muscle and mass. :p So might want to change them into shot putters, discus throwers or power lifters. :)

Edit: Now this is how a top female body builder used to look, tastes might have changed but it gives an idea what a truly muscled female looks with very low body fat. :p

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I like it... keep up the good work!
The english text needs some more work but otherwise it just needs more content, maybe with a new character, a futa character? ;)

Reactions: darkyspalace

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
The plot is interesting, but MILF's bodybuilders are for a fan of a specific taste. Animations would be nice too.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The plot is interesting, but MILF's bodybuilders are for a fan of a specific taste. Animations would be nice too.
it's not about "taste" - even bodybuilders can be drawn with right proportions. broad tighs, small heads and a size 1,5 times higher than "normal" don't automaticially turn a person into "bodybuilder".
Besides that, muscles can be build, but the height of a person can't - so these big women are just badly designed.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes