SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
tbh this just feeds into my little crisis
-we all know that these games are waste of our time, which is more valuable than money.
And there is plenty of games which are jsut awfully designed, so much that anyone could just do better.
In fact, i might jsut do that
yeah
lets jsut get some fucking renpy going, just to make a point
some of these games are not games at all, just fucking visual novels with grind attached to it.
the "oh so great magical powers" you possess are pointless.
-you cant make Ivan or the other characters, do more than what the "game" lets you
-every place you visit, is just a filmset, there are only half a dozen "living" beings in there so far
i mean -fuck, i could make a rpg maker game with more complexity
yeah, maybe i should

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
just awfully designed, so much that anyone could do better.
when im looking at renpy, i think of ancient games like the early Myst games
~you could do so much more with this engine

Pretty good games (for renpy standards), are "four elements trainer" and "ravager"

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
-the loli/Cordelia still is mad at me, for some reason
-i still dont know how to get to that rock..thing left from the castle/school
-the shady guy in the hidden shop, asked for money.. im not aware if there is anything else
-Morgan is too busy, as always
-the loli is too busy, as always
-the mushroom fucker, has nothing new
-Ivan has nothing new
-the cat has nothing new
-the alchemist/hilde makes my game crash, if i try to look at old scenes
-Hilde has nothing new, and is as social as a rock
-the cat also never ever spends time with you, as usual
but apparently i can now fuck her at night
idk what to do.
all i know for certain, is that i need money
idk how much money -since i already grinded up hundreds, and kept checking but he still claimed it was not enough
so i grinded past a 1000 and STILL was not there yet (day 288)

View attachment 2292390
Um, are you sure you didn't cheat? It's just, if I'm not mistaken, Hilda opens in the middle of the game and her final scenes are the way to the ending, in fact, like sex with Kat. But you say that the Teacher is offended by you, which means you didn't pass her plot and didn't save her familiar or something else.
Mushroom pickers are so useless after passing the beginning, when you give them Photos. They will start to interfere with a trip to the lake - which is the finale of the Teacher's plot

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Is there a guide that I'm just too ignorant find? I get to the point where you plot to break into that fun guys mansion, the kitty cat told me to meet her on the roof at night when I'm ready. I do so and get no option to start the plan. I figure maybe I have to wait for the librarian to do her research, I've spent like two weeks in game, not just waiting but working, training and talking to EVERYONE I can. Can someone please tell me wtf I am doing wrong?

Somethingwierd

Nov 22, 2019
Is there a guide that I'm just too ignorant find? I get to the point where you plot to break into that fun guys mansion, the kitty cat told me to meet her on the roof at night when I'm ready. I do so and get no option to start the plan. I figure maybe I have to wait for the librarian to do her research, I've spent like two weeks in game, not just waiting but working, training and talking to EVERYONE I can. Can someone please tell me wtf I am doing wrong?
You start it from your bedroom

Reactions: bigfuckinE

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
You start it from your bedroom
thanks a lot! that made me so happy to get past that! but now I'm sad. is that really the ending? there is soooooo much potential here! can someone, anyone, at least tell me if there's are plans to continue? or at least make a sequel? i can't find any info about a part two...

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
thanks a lot! that made me so happy to get past that! but now I'm sad. is that really the ending? there is soooooo much potential here! can someone, anyone, at least tell me if there's are plans to continue? or at least make a sequel? i can't find any info about a part two...
did you stuck manor in the manor?

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Which leads to:
Yo Dawg!
I heard you like to manor, so I stuck a manor in the manor so you can manor while you manor.
hahaha ok now i get it. i just assumed it was a language barrier/translation issue that can be common in a lot of these games which bleeds onto this site. sorry if i ruined the joke by you having to explain it to me.

Reactions: Dragon59

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Loved Mist and wanted to try his older work, but why did he have to use this god-awful font?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I loved and was an avid Mist player until we had the forced pre-city restart. Please understand that I fully acknowledge that is a very real possibility when playing a game in development, so I decided not to continue with Mist until it was completed. So I have great respect for 395games. Generally excellent in all facets of game/VN development. However, I am NOT a fan of sandboxes or point and click games that don't have adequate support for determining what the next step is and how to accomplish it. Mist has that support, from various sources, and really is an amazingly good game. Unfortunately, this game doesn't have the required level of support.

I understand that this game is completed, and that 395games has moved on beyond Mist to another game. However, this game for all its many excellent qualities is not worth playing without either a comprehensive walkthrough or walkthrough mod. One of the growths the dev displayed in Mist was a much better ability to nudge the player in the right direction. It still required additional support, but the number of clueless dead ends were far more infrequent than in this game.

I've enjoyed the time spent playing this game. It really is pretty good. But I'm tired of the dead end frustrations and the endless grind that those dead ends lead to. So, I'm moving on to the dev's latest offering.

As for this game it's kind of sad. With proper support this could be a really good game, but as things stand it's sort of okay.

All that said, thanks 395games for your effort in creating and completing this game. Your follow on game was a real step forward, and I expect your newest game to be even better. Thank you for your continued commitment to quality games.

Reactions: Shenanigami

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
I understand that this game is completed, and that 395games has moved on beyond Mist to another game. However, this game for all its many excellent qualities is not worth playing without either a comprehensive walkthrough or walkthrough mod. One of the growths the dev displayed in Mist was a much better ability to nudge the player in the right direction. It still required additional support, but the number of clueless dead ends were far more infrequent than in this game.
I do not agree that the game does not say what and how to do. The plot is extremely linear and takes 5-10 hours to complete (probably, since I didn't play it, but only translated it). one of its problems is that it ends abruptly because of the author's decision.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 310124

Overview:
In the game, you take over the role of a young sorcerer that gets possessed by a demon. A demon that feeds of lust and makes you seduce and corrupt women to gain more power. But there is more behind it, as you soon uncover that the demon is part of something larger than you would have ever thought. Throwing you in the midst of a grand conspiracy that could change the course of history.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-20
Release Date: 2019-10-10
Developer: 395games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: At least 3 hours
Other Games: MIST - Children of Morn
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac : - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thanks to @UncleVT for helping me with my stupid questions.

View attachment 310126 View attachment 310128 View attachment 310131 View attachment 310133 View attachment 310135 View attachment 310137 View attachment 310138 View attachment 310139 View attachment 310140 View attachment 310142
What were you smoking when you made this fever dream of a game (the art looks like something from an LSD trip), and how do I get some?

Reactions: anon670-1
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes