devilman432

Feb 2, 2019
How did I miss this game. I love 395games other game Mist and I totally missed this one. Fuck I feel blind and stupid right now.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
How did I miss this game. I love 395games other game Mist and I totally missed this one. Fuck I feel blind and stupid right now.
the plot is interesting, but it takes a couple of hours to complete, perhaps, i didn't play it, only read the game files. but if there is a continuation, it will be wonderful.

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
How do you raise ability? I've tried doing everything i can find but it's still at 0 and i need to raise it to do anything else.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
if I remember the plot correctly, you need to somehow go out into the forest, which is behind the castle and find a place to train (2-3 searches will be needed).

try using JoiPlay
Thanks but I've tried using joiplay before and just couldn't get it to work for me

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know when episode 2 is gonna start getting worked on? I just found this game that I downloaded years ago on my computer, played it and then discovered its an episode game.

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
can the font be changed somehow? Find it damn hard to read...
Yes, but if I'm not mistaken, the game is compiled, so you need to use unren (which is on this site), after which, in order not to mess with the code, find a file with the ttf extension and replace it with the font you need. However, anyhow, it won't fit, when I tried to choose a font for my translation, some did not fit in size, so try to find some basic font from the novels for renpy

Reactions: nathe
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes