EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1667301812811.png

Overview:
The erotic odyssey of the Karens begins
Two lady knights undertake a trial with a common goal in mind,
but the road is fraught with traps and monsters.
Waking nude and separated from Elysia, Karen befriends "Niccol",
a guildmember of midland city Nohan, who travels with her.
Karen can also hire mercenaries, but she lacks the funds...
When Karen reunites with Elysia, they're rivals.
It's here that the true story begins!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2015-10-23
Developer: Enuemu
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator: Daedroth - - F95 / Symplexity F95 -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -

Extra: Save/Guide* -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

zCG-E-メイドA007.png 68043f72bd0d2624f03a00ef69bedb0e.png zCG-KE-オーク004.png f182df7c2e9ff36eeac451e2154b0330.png zCG-E-R2回目フェラ006.png 15e56c869747cf624a8d89f6dd5f4d8f.png zCG-E-Rバック006.png 7912d890b1acfdfe25c1d8b9bdea3b4b.png zCG-E-クンニ004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Oldie but goodie from the dev who also made Sacred Eyes. Even though this game's age is showing, for its time it did many things right: there are two busty heroines, who both have various h-stats, the combat is decent and there is even a fair number of costumes they could wear (they are tied to the job system). There is even a true, virgin ending which will take you to a bonus dungeon. Not everything is that bright, however. Writing in both h-scenes and story bits could bore you, and it's quite a problem considering the game is extremely long. Still, I hope you will enjoy it!

About the translation project itself. Long story short: this translation was started by Symplexity who at least three years ago due to some reasons abandoned it. I picked it up and translated the second half of the game's story, the remaining h-scenes and fixed a couple of bugs, too.

Other games I'm working on at the moment: (90% done), (20% done) and (made a partial).

ocealuminosa

Oct 6, 2017
Oldie but goodie from the dev who also made Sacred Eyes. Even though this game's age is showing, for its time it did many things right: there are two busty heroines, who both have various h-stats, the combat is decent and there is even a fair number of costumes they could wear (they are tied to the job system). There is even a true, virgin ending which will take you to a bonus dungeon. Not everything is that bright, however. Writing in both h-scenes and story bits could bore you, and it's quite a problem considering the game is extremely long. Still, I hope you will enjoy it!

About the translation project itself. Long story short: this translation was started by Symplexity who at least three years ago due to some reasons abandoned it. I picked it up and translated the second half of the game's story, the remaining h-scenes and fixed a couple of bugs, too.

Other games I'm working on at the moment: (90% done), (20% done) and (made a partial).
Nice, Sacred Eyes was great, hopefully this one is as good or even better. Also looking forward to the other games you're working on (RJ201126 and RJ402479), those seem like solid choices to get a manual translation. Cheers!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The erotic odyssey of Karen and Elysia begins.
Waking nude and separated from Elysia, Karen befriends a guildmember of midland city Nohan, who travels with her.
ub674.jpg
The road is fraught with traps and monsters, therefore, Karen also hires mercenaries, but the cure seems likely to be worse than the disease... lol

THX for the share...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilifox

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
The overview on the Japanese dlsite page is even worse than the translated one.
Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring out what to expect here - is this like a Meltys Quest? What kind of length are we talking? You mentioned it was really long, but like 8 hours really long or 40 hours really long?

Also, is there a lot of lesbian content?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Daaamn! Finally!
It was already 50/60% translated years ago. About time someone (not me) completed it.
Thank you very much to whoever did it.

Reactions: Dyhart

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Some saves (thanks to The killing Goku):

No full save here, but Save12 is really close to the ending.

Guide (made by a user from ULMF):

There are instructions on how to get the true ending.

Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring out what to expect here - is this like a Meltys Quest? What kind of length are we talking? You mentioned it was really long, but like 8 hours really long or 40 hours really long?

10-12 hours long. There is some lesbian content. You can get a sex scene between heroines and the true ending only if both heroines remain pure.

Apr 7, 2020

It's not particularly long, shouldn't take you more than 8 hours at the absolute most including the combat filler.

As for lesbian content... Pretty sure there's a grand total of one purely lesbian scene all in all. That's your lot. Everything else involves some non-lesbian element.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

Damn I think I remember seeing this on ULMF but it was 100% Japanese and I remember going dammit. I'm definitely putting this on my list. Sacred eyes goes way back too.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Some saves (thanks to The killing Goku):
MEGA
No full save here, but Save12 is really close to the ending.

Guide (made by a user from ULMF):
MEGA
There are instructions on how to get the true ending.

10-12 hours long. There is some lesbian content. You can get a sex scene between heroines and the true ending only if both heroines remain pure.
As for the obligatory 'full' gallery save. This one is complete and in the gallery.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
"The erotic odyssey of the Karens begins" I can't help but laugh reading that.:ROFLMAO:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I've already finished all the games this author has produced and generally I'm gonna say I did like them all.
Not gonna lie, the games themselves were decent, not ground breaking, but a cut above many others.
None of them ever got to the level of much of the shovelware games out there, which puts them a cut above many others.
There's generally an above average amount of CG content as well.

But the artwork is what eventually draws me into a game.
After all, in one of these types of games, that's the primary draw for me to begin with.

Anyway ... too bad the author always takes 2-3 years per game. Seems to be a one-man army there.

haranque

Jun 19, 2019
in the content of the game Any recollection room etc. i just want to only see some sex stuff.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes