keum68

Sep 10, 2017
Can't run the game properly, some audio and graphics files are missing

Edit: nevermind, i was missing vs ace rtp i guess.

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is it just me or is the rouge like guy, nicol or whatever his name is basically useless, getting one or two shotted by pretty much everything.

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
see!! see!! this was forgotten by you lots and thankfully not picked by that MTL mofos saikey.
and here we are, a proper splendid translation!!! thank you so much!. I remember playing this game like eons ago band now it has finally been translated!

Nuciena

Jul 25, 2021
Wenn dein System nicht auf Japanisch ist oder das Tool für Windows 10 hast ist es klar das es nicht geht.
Ich benutze hier auf dem alten PC noch Windows 7. Weil da keine Probleme macht mit solchen spielen.
was für ein tool?
habe win10

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
Found a safe from 2017, I'm not sure if it works correctly since I played it with russian translate

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Oldie but goodie from the dev who also made Sacred Eyes. Even though this game's age is showing, for its time it did many things right: there are two busty heroines, who both have various h-stats, the combat is decent and there is even a fair number of costumes they could wear (they are tied to the job system). There is even a true, virgin ending which will take you to a bonus dungeon. Not everything is that bright, however. Writing in both h-scenes and story bits could bore you, and it's quite a problem considering the game is extremely long. Still, I hope you will enjoy it!

About the translation project itself. Long story short: this translation was started by Symplexity who at least three years ago due to some reasons abandoned it. I picked it up and translated the second half of the game's story, the remaining h-scenes and fixed a couple of bugs, too.

Other games I'm working on at the moment: (90% done), (20% done) and (made a partial).
i've think I never seen the day this translation came to a finish. congrats to you

Reactions: Daedroth

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
how you even get virgin ending? i thought it was forced by storyline? dont tell me i need to play new game+ to get virgin end

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
Weird question to ask but my down button key on my keyboard doesn't work anymore. Would love to play this classic but remapping keys for RPGVxAce is annoying. Any tips or other solutions?

Jasonf4232

Dec 15, 2019
Weird question to ask but my down button key on my keyboard doesn't work anymore. Would love to play this classic but remapping keys for RPGVxAce is annoying. Any tips or other solutions?
I'd probably say get a new keyboard because that's likely to cause you other problems. You could always use JoyToKey if you have a controller to use with it but you'd have to map all the bindings.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
The text dialogues/box keep skipping itself (as if I was holding shift or something).. its just my game? Cant seem to disable that auto-skip function

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes