MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm Not sure if I have play any of same dev game but I suppose I should check this out
also yea
sperate tag

Ending only preg
Gameplay Preg

Corruption (MC)
Corruption (SC)
Corruption Focus

Main guy is bad guy something watever
BUT I NEED THIS THE MOST
Netori

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

Thanks you very very much Daedroth

This is one of my favourites one and i really was sad when Symplexity didn't complete his transalation

I never expected for someone to complete the translation

So THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oldie but goodie from the dev who also made Sacred Eyes. Even though this game's age is showing, for its time it did many things right: there are two busty heroines, who both have various h-stats, the combat is decent and there is even a fair number of costumes they could wear (they are tied to the job system). There is even a true, virgin ending which will take you to a bonus dungeon. Not everything is that bright, however. Writing in both h-scenes and story bits could bore you, and it's quite a problem considering the game is extremely long. Still, I hope you will enjoy it!

About the translation project itself. Long story short: this translation was started by Symplexity who at least three years ago due to some reasons abandoned it. I picked it up and translated the second half of the game's story, the remaining h-scenes and fixed a couple of bugs, too.

Other games I'm working on at the moment: (90% done), (20% done) and (made a partial).
Nice thank you for the translation. I agree that this is a oldie but goldie game. Reminds me of better times.....

Anyways the third game you posted isnt even out yet. You made a partial for the trial version?
Looks interesting imo

Reactions: Daedroth

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
apparently many ppl know this one.
ive never heard of it, but in 2015 i also wasnt in the h-game scene yet.
did i miss out or did it not age well?

Jun 6, 2017
can you only get true ending in new game+ i beat the game with mc still having her v card but i keep getting the normal ending

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Wolhex, ghetto bugfixes. Interact with those spots ingame, and you'll see what they fix. The text is translated.

Reactions: Wolhex

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Good game, but i ask myself few questions:

-How to unlock the different jobs? i found the warrior and dancer job for Karen, but seem to be missing 2, and only found the maid job for elysia, and seem to be missing 3, any clue?

Last edited:

davidxiii

Dec 23, 2018
Good game, but i ask myself few questions:

-How to unlock the different jobs? i found the warrior and dancer job for Karen, but seem to be missing 2, and only found the maid job for elysia, and seem to be missing 3, any clue?
Imperial city linguardo - go to brothel, at 2F, talk to the host on right, and after the h scene will unlock new job for Karen
same for Elysia, at 2F of the brothel but need to talk to the host on left.

Knight's Area - go to coliseum, participate in a fight and lose will unlock new job for both Karen and Elysia.

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
I'd probably say get a new keyboard because that's likely to cause you other problems. You could always use JoyToKey if you have a controller to use with it but you'd have to map all the bindings.
I forgot to mention that the down arrow is on my laptop keyboard not a PC. Thanks for the tip though.

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
The virgin/true ending is just not triggering for me despite having seen the lesbian H-scene, it just goes to the normal ending and doesn't continue.

And when I decided, fuck it, maybe an NG+ playthrough will fix it, when I got to the point where the lesbian H-scene is supposed to take place, it just skipped it entirely. At the time, I thought, "I guess the other girl wasn't fond of my decision to grope her in the beginning and didn't want to have sex," so I restarted again and didn't do that. No dice; just another 40 minutes wasted. Then I noticed that the first partner for both girls in my second playthrough was written in Japanese, which it definitely wasn't in my first playthrough; even started a new game briefly to confirm it.

I did just decide to go for the 2.00 side quest ending and not the normal ending if that has anything to do with it? I don't think it would, but with code for a 5+ year old game, you never know. Another possibility is that MTool is a problem since I used it to get some Heaven Coins, but that's all I did with it. If it is the case, though, shame on me, I guess.

In any event, it's not that much of a problem for me. Sure, it's a bit of an anti-climax after 10+ hours of playing this game, but the rest of it has been solid enough that I won't mind it too much if I never see the true ending. Just irritating, is all.
Thanks for all your work, Daedroth!

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
TL Patch v.1.01:

It should allow to get the true ending.

Sheesh, I'm truly sorry for that. I found the problem. Basically, after the final battle, the game does another check whether the heroines are virgins, never had any partners.
pic111.PNG
Those 4 none were in Japanese and that's why it didn't trigger. Someone else confirmed that it works for me, and I didn't check it myself.

Last edited:

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Not sure if anyone would know the answer to this but...

On the quest to retrieve the Mermaid's Tear, I ended consuming them (2?) in a tough battle to stay alive. I have looked everywhere and cannot find any more. Am I out of luck for finishing that quest?

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes