randa

May 7, 2017
how can i unlock the archer, sorcerer type fighter for Karen or Elysa nad the other Jobs?
So far i got the Warrior, Adventurer, Dancer, appr. Knight for Karen and appr. Knight, Knight, Miad for Elysa.
I am at the point to go to the Imperial City Sewer.

Voidef

May 9, 2019
So... any way to change the screen resolution? Alt+Enter does not do anything in my case.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Little update for those who care, but don't follow any feeds or anything.
This author, after many years, developed and released a new game a little while back. It's also out of the 'bugfixing' stage by now.
The visuals are decent again, but he totally phoned it in on the gameplay though. It's barely even worth being there. Honestly, at that point it shoulda just been a scene hunter game w/o combat at all.

Totally makes me wonder why on earth it took such an eternity to produce a new game, only to have it be the worst playing game he's ever made.
It's above average in amount of CG's, so maybe he's just slow at those.

Anyway ... let's see if the next game gets produced faster then I guess.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
how to unlock this scene

To unlock this scene, before entering Numu Villiage, Karen has to be non-virgin and Elysia has to be virgin. If somehow, the scene is still not triggering, apply this fix because for me I had to apply this fix for this scene to appear. I have also fixed swapped choices when unlocking H-event at reminiscence room.

To apply, first decrypt "Game.rgss3a" using decrypter by downloading and following instructions here.
After that just extract and replace in game folder and it should be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed and Corbeau
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes