Oct 19, 2017
anyone has a save right before the true ending? I want to see it but starting another walkthrough through a grindfest which may or may not even trigger the event is not really fun.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
anyone has a save right before the true ending? I want to see it but starting another walkthrough through a grindfest which may or may not even trigger the event is not really fun.
True Ending is ass. Its not even worth seeing chief

BOTBrad

Jan 26, 2019
Wait, Aristocratic, if you finished it does that mean you have the legendary True Ending save?
If you do, can you share it?

Oct 19, 2017
Wait, Aristocratic, if you finished it does that mean you have the legendary True Ending save?
If you do, can you share it?
Sure but, I didn't play it on PC, I played it on joiplay I find it more convenient that way, Idk where to even find the save file.

Jul 21, 2020
So if this true ending isn't really worth getting in the game itself, could someone just post some screencaps of it or something?

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Anyone figure it out this puzzle? I don't know if it is working or not. I followed the steps, but I'm not getting any sort of item or anything. Did someone managed to get it?
Also, I think I missed the first secret paper as well. Did anyone figure it out were to get it?
Untitled.png
Edit: I pressed the accept button on every tile of this map, no item or reward at all. Unless it was just a shitty heaven coin or something similar that I picked up the first time I got to this area.

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
Anyone figure it out this puzzle? I don't know if it is working or not. I followed the steps, but I'm not getting any sort of item or anything. Did someone managed to get it?
Also, I think I missed the first secret paper as well. Did anyone figure it out were to get it?
View attachment 2186192
Edit: I pressed the accept button on every tile of this map, no item or reward at all. Unless it was just a shitty heaven coin or something similar that I picked up the first time I got to this area.
this item is somewhere on the west side. it is a reward to a boat where u get a new class job and a bad end.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
View attachment 2186192
I want to reply to myself in case someone else is confused by this, but it seem that you can only get the reward when you beat the final boss, it seem to be part of the post game content.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Alright, so, I played through this entire game, even got the true ending... but...

I'm somehow still missing 3 scenes. I have absolutely no idea what I didn't do or where... Does anyone know what these are and where they can be found?

Missing scenes.png

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Alright, so, I played through this entire game, even got the true ending... but...

I'm somehow still missing 3 scenes. I have absolutely no idea what I didn't do or where... Does anyone know what these are and where they can be found?
These are all bathhouse scenes. The one in Nohan. Karen - Bathhouse, Karen and Elysia - Bathhouse, Mixed Bath with Nicol.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
These are all bathhouse scenes. The one in Nohan. Karen - Bathhouse, Karen and Elysia - Bathhouse, Mixed Bath with Nicol.
Huh.

Wait...

They put that in the gallery? Weird...

But.

How the heck do you trigger the third one you named? It's not the perv ticket... so... Hmmm...?

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Is there a teleport spell or item that im missing? Really enjoying thd game, but having to backtrack through long ass maps to get back to town to heal sucks.
The game tells you at the begginning it's pressing X but it's actually A when you're outdoors, goes to world map

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes