• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Thousand Rounds [Ch. 1.0] [NME Artworks]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

PhelanPKell

Mar 14, 2023
Skip? Not avoidable?
Overview states that "every choice made will matter here" and if the choices are only skippable then you might want to reconsider the wording here because it is more or less a kinetic novel at that point and put the tags accordingly.
I think there's a misunderstanding of words there.
Lewd scenes =/= relevant choice scenes.
Being able to skip lewd scenes is not the same as skipping choices. Since choices will matter, the dev's point still stands.

Reactions: Off_Kilter

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I think there's a misunderstanding of words there.
Lewd scenes =/= relevant choice scenes.
Being able to skip lewd scenes is not the same as skipping choices. Since choices will matter, the dev's point still stands.
so on this site when most people say skip it means that whatever is being skipped still happens but the playe dosnt have to see it. To avoid something would be to actually stop something from happening most people prefer a avoid option and only being able to skip dosnt change anything as the scene still happened.

Reactions: Revan321

NME Artworks

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2023
so on this site when most people say skip it means that whatever is being skipped still happens but the playe dosnt have to see it. To avoid something would be to actually stop something from happening most people prefer a avoid option and only being able to skip dosnt change anything as the scene still happened.
This made sense. Avoid is what I meant. All lewd scenes will be avoidable.

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: A Thousand Rounds/ NME Artworks - F95zone
Game Version: Chapter 1.0
Mod Version: 0.1
Here is my walkthrough/gallery mod for A Thousand Rounds. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options to see multiple paths simultaneously. It also adds a Gallery however this right now is more of a placeholder, to make it easier for me in the upcoming updates, since there aren't many scenes yet.

PS: KoGa3 beat me to it, but since I have already completed it and his doesn't have a gallery I decided to release it regardless. If you just want a WT please check out his version here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Seeing the end-montage of this I get an uncanny feeling of the dev NME Artworks pulling an "Acting Lessons" on us ...

I REALLY hope that won't be the case tho'.

• Sad
Reactions: Coroner90

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
montage of the future type ending can be hit or miss. If taken at face value it almost seems like one of the girls is killed, given the context of the MCs background and this new job which I really hope is just a head fake with the montage or a unfortunate side affect of the editing and it's really just a bad argument over something. Kinda cheapens said person if you know what happens to them and makes it less likely for someone to follow their path. Maybe I'm thinking too deep on it though so who knows.

Other than that it's a pretty interesting start for a VN and look forward to more of it.

wetzlar

Jun 21, 2020
It’s open to interpretation but I didn’t see it as one of the girls dying at all. Sounds like some still have ptsd from Acting Lessons.

PhelanPKell

Mar 14, 2023
montage of the future type ending can be hit or miss. If taken at face value it almost seems like one of the girls is killed, given the context of the MCs background and this new job...
Hehe, good to know NME will surprise you when the time comes. ;)

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
montage of the future type ending can be hit or miss. If taken at face value it almost seems like one of the girls is killed, given the context of the MCs background and this new job which I really hope is just a head fake with the montage or a unfortunate side affect of the editing and it's really just a bad argument over something. Kinda cheapens said person if you know what happens to them and makes it less likely for someone to follow their path. Maybe I'm thinking too deep on it though so who knows.
If you take everything into consideration, I'd say a possible suicide attempt by the MC is way more likely than one of the girls getting hurt or dying at this point. The job looks kinda shady no doubt, but I doubt it's anything other than simple mercenary work, at least for now. Things might get complicated in the future, but I think the montage was meant as a sneak peak at the next chapter.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
I liked the game, it feels like there will be an emphasis in the story, and this is very happy, cool character models, a special thanks for the 4K release, it was a pleasure to play, I hope the project will be successful and updates will be released regularly.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
This is what I wanna play:love:
I liked the first chapter a lot.
The renders are very good, the characters have a personality, and it isn't too forced.
I just need Chapter 2 out as soon as possible.

I have two tips for you:
1 - Make a little scene where MC thanks Ryan, even if he doesn't remember him.
2 - Make a little montage where MC does things with Haley and Bailey when there is a large time skip (just little things like cooking together or doing shopping). It makes us understand what relationship is established between the three of them.

Good luck with your game man.

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
As an Army vet this one struck me. Also the story seems much more plausible then a lot of other VNs nowadays. MC comes to a town surrounded by smoking hot tattooed chicks but doesn't bone any of them. I loved the 29 palms reference. Playing this game reminded me a lot of Artemis, Leap of Faith and Summers Gone, who all 3 devs I support. I have a rule that I won't support a dev until after at least the 2nd game release but if you keep this up I'll be subbing for sure.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes