lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
okay don't matter how out of hand the mc get in the future those sluts deserve it, now i going to play again bye

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I saw someone post that there was hypnosis in the game. Can anyone explain?
MC is tortured by stepmom and stepsister.
A box with a book inside is deposited in front of MCs door. Claims its enabling mind control. MC tests it on woman, woman follows orders and MC scrams.
MC goes to biker "friend"(???) and they test it out on his neighbor, friend proceeding to fuck her.

I dont know what the end game is, but i think his new step relatives are playing a game with him and the whole town is in on it.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There is a reason why demos are released, we get feedback that lets us know what is good but also, what is bad.

I received some criticism for the state of the demo, some I disagree with but some I agree with.

So I will be redoing the images in chapter 1, I plan to do the following in them.
  • Redo floorboard and carpet (if you look closely, can see carpet looks tiled)
  • Redo colours on the wall, I was trying something different but colours are strong
  • Add title screens that guide you through each day of the story.
  • Redo room lighting, after testing the last few days, I can now see current lighting isn't good enough.
I had hoped to get Chapter 2 out by end of month but we most likely looking at July now, it sucks but part of the learning curve.

The plan is to start redoing chapter 1 scenes tomorrow, then once finished setting them up, I will render them as I sleep and work on doing chapter 2 scenes during the day.

We shall see how this plan goes.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Chapter 2: Dev Note 2

Since I posted the last dev note, I spent most of the time "learning" and I not specifically go into full details, as there was a lot I looked into. It's obvious what the attended result of learning is and I feel good that the redone version of chapter 1 will be a major improvement on the first demo of chapter 1.

I'm starting to think that I will actually release a 2nd demo version of chapter 1 and then go into developing chapter 2 after. I would prefer to get a better C1 version out as current one isn't a true reflection of the quality I am now capable of.

At the present moment, I have 13 out of 27 scenes setup and ready to be rendered, and I have 22 out of 132 images re-rendered.

Due to doing better quality renders, it now takes between 2 1/2 hours to 3 1/2 hours to render 1 image, so sorry to say but going be awhile until am finished.

It will be worth it in the end though.

P.S. should be quicker to setup the 2nd half of the scenes as I started setting them up a different way than the first half, but didn't go back and redo first half until now.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Chapter 2 - Dev Note 3

First off, an apology for the poor quality of the first demo, while I been working away the last month, have come to realise how poor the first demo was. I am now working towards a "second demo" of chapter 1 and am close but not there yet, don't want to say when I release it but there is a tremendous improvement in the second demo and will be a great example of the quality you will see going forward in this visual novel.

Attached you will see an image with a frame and the town in the background, this is an example of an image I will be using for a "title screen", this will guide you through each day. So basically "Day 1 - Morning", then afternoon, day 2 etc which will show on text area.

Just an FYI but the town in the title background has been built from scratch by myself and I spent most of the last 2 weeks working on the town, as needed to finish areas off for the title image, and also made improvements to the houses. Like adding a balcony which you will see in scene 2 of chapter 1, I removed the storage room that closed off the upstairs hallway. I also added a pool into the garden but you not see that until season 2.

I don't want to say when I release the demo, I am close but I'm also working on what I call "base stuff" as well as the second demo, base stuff are basically files in Daz studio which is meant to help me get future updates done faster, most of this is related to scene locations in the town I built.

Afternoon.png

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I've finished redoing Chapter 1, which is now available for download on my

below is a list of what has been done.

Changelog

Chapter 1 Redone - 21st August 2020
1) Setup and redone all renders
2) Added new paint to all walls
3) Added new floor coverings
4) Redid the lighting
5) Added a balcony to the upstairs hallway
6) Added introduction of the story to start
7) Added time of day titles

7 new screenshots added to my itch page, which can replace the outdated and replaced ones here.

Can my real name be removed and just Notretsam left please.
Also, if tags can be changed over to below please.

"3DCG, Kinetic Novel, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Milf, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Romance, Masturbation"

These are more of a heads up for the future tags but not actually in VN for a long time

Monster, Paranormal, Swinging, Voyeurism

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
WTF ? MC is 21 years old and his stepmom is ground him ? Really ? Who believes in such nonsense so that a 21-year-old man can get grounded LOL
Indeed that is unbelievable in itself but then it continues " but Brenda controls his weekly allowance, which Simon can´t access his trust fund till he is 25 ", uuhm in what country would that be possible (seriously is there such a place on earth?)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
it doesnt matter if the story could be a good one, you don´t want to play so ugly people like here....sorry but the MC is a real nogo lookwise....and where did you find the long haired rock´n roller in underpants!? sorry but i only saw the pics and they are really ugly...the most VN´s have a problem with ugly hair MC´s but this one is extra ,short ,fat.....whatever good luck with the vn....

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Indeed that is unbelievable in itself but then it continues " but Brenda controls his weekly allowance, which Simon can´t access his trust fund till he is 25 ", uuhm in what country would that be possible (seriously is there such a place on earth?)
I have heard similar trust fund stipulations in movies/tv, where the person setting up the fund wanted them to "Be able to survive on their own before getting the money" instead of right when they turn 18. This also might be a case of "Yea he's 21 *wink wink nudge nudge* patreon please don't ban me"

Reactions: Notretsam
Mar 11, 2018
Incest games nowadays be like (pretty much summarizes why they're pathetic):

>Free Daz asset flips, because "I'm broke af and can't afford an artist" or "I'm too lazy to design my own" + charging paywall for property they do not own.
>Making sure mom looking like in her mid 20s when the main character just hit the adulthood or is in his early 20s aka toddler giving a birth to another baby?

Change my view.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Was gonna try this I like the fact your not some Good looking Kid all the girls would fawn over with little effort.
But then I read this comment.
MC is tortured by stepmom and stepsister.
A box with a book inside is deposited in front of MCs door. Claims its enabling mind control. MC tests it on woman, woman follows orders and MC scrams.
MC goes to biker "friend"(???) and they test it out on his neighbor, friend proceeding to fuck her.

I dont know what the end game is, but i think his new step relatives are playing a game with him and the whole town is in on it.
WTF so I find a book that would let me the MC control and fuck a woman any woman and the first thing I do is use it so my friend can get his dick wet? you can fuck right off with that idea no way I am playing a game where I just help my long haired friend get his rocks off.
and I don't do friends seconds sloppy or otherwise.
If i'm gonna use a Mind Control power for anything it's not to help others fuck don't care how good a friend they are.

But good luck with the game Dev.

Just Sayin.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Yes there are bank accounts/trust fund accounts that let the parent-guardian decide when to cough up the cash.
Check it out at your local bank!
We have such an arrangement with our eldest who just turned 18 so she wouldn't go spending berserk right on her 18th.

Reactions: M'95 and Notretsam

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The MC looks a lot like Bacon from Timestamps.

I’m going to give it a go though. It still sounds Interesting enough.:coffee:

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes