1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.PNG

Overview:
You play as a fox working at a gay strip club. After your shift, you begin to make your way home, but the moon is full and the streets aren't safe.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-05
Release Date: 2020-04-07
Developer: Kemonokun -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to qpzmqpzm for sharing

1280795_Screenshot_3.png 1280794_Screenshot_2.png 1280796_Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
.... Ok, awkward comments aside. I was not expecting to see this game again. Mostly because I originally thought it was already completed a long time ago. I would like to know what this game has though before I jump in...

Reactions: Space0din

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Game Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
.... Ok, awkward comments aside. I was not expecting to see this game again. Mostly because I originally thought it was already completed a long time ago. I would like to know what this game has though before I jump in...
Updated the release date

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
The game has a cheat code you can put in when you boot up the game.

Type in "cum" when the title screen comes in, but before the fox walks into view. You should get two sets of checkboxes to lock or unlock the levels and obtain or unobtain all the statues.
thanks. we all need this

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
The game has a cheat code you can put in when you boot up the game.

Type in "cum" when the title screen comes in, but before the fox walks into view. You should get two sets of checkboxes to lock or unlock the levels and obtain or unobtain all the statues.
You are the king of kings, thanks bro

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah there is a lot that need to be fixed even if this is the final version i'm at the final boss and yessh, hard to do and also just how long are you suposed to wait for the guy to do something to save you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
Doesn't work for me. I start it up, and the game just shuts down after the character says "Time to go home!"

Reactions: XMa1i
Jan 14, 2019
I only beat the final boss because I died right at the first trigger where the guy talks about helping us and the game didnt register me dying. So I just spent what felt like three minutes watching the main character get ass fucked while patrick throws knives until the timer ran out and I "beat" the boss.

There is just so much wrong with this game mechanically.

The controls are floaty, the worst feeling especially for a fucking platformer and made the final city level actual hell (trying to jump onto a two foot ledge to make the next jump, only to overextend and have to spend twenty seconds falling to my death while kermit tells me to "not commit suicide"). The screen is too small, meaning the running segments are basically trial and error to memorize when an enemy is going to appear and especially for the boss fight, which is in an arena almost three times larger than the playing screen. You can lose multiple lives to one enemy capture, which is why almost every game gives you invincible frames after being hit. At the end, your reward for the secret ending is a dildo scene. We get third wheeled by the two friendly NPCs, and our reward for going above and beyond is a fucking dildo scene? Yeah, not worth. The only solace was the gallery to show all the "losing" scenes.

Fuck getting those trophies naturally.

Reactions: Purb and Sarkath
1.40 star(s) 5 Votes