1.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Mar 18, 2018
... i beleve they mean they won't donate to see it because can't see even the most basic details like the gameplay style or an overveiw of the contents cant blame them if i payed to see a demo and it had more scatt then a public loo and there was no warning of it i'd be less likely to throw money at the next project thinking its the same thing all over again.
I would love to make a thread expanding this view when I have time.

Let's say it will be titled...
"The Guide to Guaranteeing People Will Support Your Adult Game's Patreon"

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I would love to make a thread expanding this view when I have time.

Let's say it will be titled...
"The Guide to Guaranteeing People Will Support Your Adult Game's Patreon"
please do, im sure it will be healthy discussion... as long as it dont devolve into a shouting match.

Mar 18, 2018
If anyone wants to make a new thread titled
[Unreal Engine] [Kemonokun] - Super A Walk Home - [Alpha]

I have some screencaps here

EDIT: I didn't make these screencaps or play it, a friend of mine sent them to me

Last edited:

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018

EDIT: I didn't make these screencaps or play it, a friend of mine sent them to me
It's suppose to be new but it looks as low quality as the first one. New assets but same old models, and pretty sure same old animations.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
It's suppose to be new but it looks as low quality as the first one. New assets but same old models, and pretty sure same old animations.
could be better compiled... but i would have to wait to see it in action. wish dungeons of sex didnt get canceled was fun

Mar 18, 2018
I asked my buddy if he could record any footage of the new features in action, but Kemono made a video showing them off. Personally, this is already leaps and bounds ahead and what we should've received to begin with.

But if he's just carbon-copying the original maps and story and not changing it up to accommodate the gameplay, then my interest is officially dead.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I asked my buddy if he could record any footage of the new features in action, but Kemono made a video showing them off. Personally, this is already leaps and bounds ahead and what we should've received to begin with.

But if he's just carbon-copying the original maps and story and not changing it up to accommodate the gameplay, then my interest is officially dead.

Seems like the player character had the most upgrades, the map is still atrocious and similar to the old ones. With that patreon money I would imagine Kemonokun would invest in some better assets. Thanks for the video!

Jan 28, 2020

Only uploaders can make game threads. If you want a separate thread, you have to make a game request thread and have an uploader do it for you. I assume your friend has reservations about leaking the alpha, so it might take a little bit.

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
Seems like the player character had the most upgrades, the map is still atrocious and similar to the old ones. With that patreon money I would imagine Kemonokun would invest in some better assets. Thanks for the video!
To be fair, what money? $149/month according to Patreon which in most places isn't even close to covering living expenses. I think it's a miracle that he's still developing with such little success so far. Also keep in mind that this is Alpha footage. He could just be prioritizing updating character models while planning to deal with redesigning level assets later on.

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
This is prolly a long-shot but
Anyone have any info about this game's sequel? Apparently a playable alpha is already out (and has been out for quite some time)
1661186458674.png

bobbot

May 10, 2018
A long overdue link drop to the current Alpha of Super A Walk Home. I owe you all an apology for taking forever.

uhh i think something might be wrong with anon files this wont download keeps saying network error as the reason it fails,

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Read "We Are Having Real Problems and Need Your Help"
i did... i figured after 100 attempts one might work gonna try with jdownloader to see if that works.

edit for anyone else having issues use jdownloader it worked in this case

Last edited:

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Crashes constantly. Can't even get through the opening cutscene. Took three tries to get to gameplay where I could move, and it still only lasted seconds after that.

My shitty 2016 laptop with like 6gb of ram could run this game before. What changed?

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Crashes constantly. Can't even get through the opening cutscene. Took three tries to get to gameplay where I could move, and it still only lasted seconds after that.

My shitty 2016 laptop with like 6gb of ram could run this game before. What changed?
Well the whole game is in heavy alpha stages. The opening scene is incredibly unoptimized and even on quite a new PC, I experience lag and frame drops. Most of these issues will most likely be ironed out in the near future

There is an option for potato PCs in the settings but it really doesn't help much. Best thing to do is just wait for a new version. Honestly there isn't much in the current version that's worth crashing your laptop for.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Well the whole game is in heavy alpha stages. The opening scene is incredibly unoptimized and even on quite a new PC, I experience lag and frame drops. Most of these issues will most likely be ironed out in the near future

There is an option for potato PCs in the settings but it really doesn't help much. Best thing to do is just wait for a new version. Honestly there isn't much in the current version that's worth crashing your laptop for.
Exactly! People take super alpha version as the beta or final version, its weird

Reactions: Mork_kai
Mar 18, 2018

It's on Unreal Engine 5 now and barely a Pre-Alpha

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes