1.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 14, 2019
The game is great in concept. The music is good, the animations are decent (if you annoy clipping) and the level design is aesthetically great (I loved the unconcious dream sequence). Just mechanically the game is annoying.

klip

Dec 18, 2018
is there any way to zoom in on animations? even in the gallery mode thing they're kinda far away, odd that there's no way to zoom in or enable a mouse look feature?

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
So...I guess they're just ignoring all the people who can't run the game, because it crashes ten seconds in?

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
Kemonokun's Patreon is active again, and he's working on something called "Super A Walk Home." Not a patron so I can't tell whether it's a sequel or dlc, but there is already a playable Alpha build.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Kemonokun's Patreon is active again, and he's working on something called "Super A Walk Home." Not a patron so I can't tell whether it's a sequel or dlc, but there is already a playable Alpha build.
It will be a remake of the first game with future additional content, its an alpha for now so i suggest supporting and going for the new alpha build! ^-^

Mar 18, 2018
It will be a remake of the first game with future additional content, its an alpha for now so i suggest supporting and going for the new alpha build! ^-^
No WIPs, No Tips

I don't have a reason to pledge even $1 if he's obscuring simple details and screenshots behind a paywall.
Seriously, not every bit of development info has to be hidden from the public.

Reactions: bobbot

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
No WIPs, No Tips

I don't have a reason to pledge even $1 if he's obscuring simple details and screenshots behind a paywall.
Seriously, not every bit of development info has to be hidden from the public.
what you mean? he just posted an early alpha, theres not much detail to hide lol
pledge to test it or just wait. its that simple

bobbot

May 10, 2018
what you mean? he just posted an early alpha, theres not much detail to hide lol
pledge to test it or just wait. its that simple
... i beleve they mean they won't donate to see it because can't see even the most basic details like the gameplay style or an overveiw of the contents cant blame them if i payed to see a demo and it had more scatt then a public loo and there was no warning of it i'd be less likely to throw money at the next project thinking its the same thing all over again.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes