1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
By the way, Alpha 0.2 has been released. It's nothing but optimization work from what I heard but I hope my friend gives me the files soon.
Seems to be heavy amounts of bugfixing and optimisation work. I think for the next couple updates, Kemmy's gonna be ironing out all the major problems with the game to get it running smoothly enough before adding proper content to it.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
This is a fix for the OG A Walk Home, not Super A Walk Home:

KEYWORD CRASH
for anyone having trouble with the crashes in this game
For it to be fixed the only was is to turn off the Wi-Fi completely, it will run as normal without any crashes!
Making a rule in the firewall for inbound or outbound connections doesn't work, the PC NEEDS to be completely offline from my tests

My theory it being some asset with anti piracy tech of some sort that check an ip to see if it is legit, but now the ip doesn't exist and Kemmy lost the source files so no way to look into it without getting extremely technical. Hope this helps yall horny cuties :3

Reactions: bobbot

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
This is a fix for the OG A Walk Home, not Super A Walk Home:

KEYWORD CRASH
for anyone having trouble with the crashes in this game
For it to be fixed the only was is to turn off the Wi-Fi completely, it will run as normal without any crashes!
Making a rule in the firewall for inbound or outbound connections doesn't work, the PC NEEDS to be completely offline from my tests

My theory it being some asset with anti piracy tech of some sort that check an ip to see if it is legit, but now the ip doesn't exist and Kemmy lost the source files so no way to look into it without getting extremely technical. Hope this helps yall horny cuties :3
Anti piracy tech on a free game?
Or is he actually selling this thing? I'm not sure which one is worse

Reactions: bobbot

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Anti piracy tech on a free game?
Or is he actually selling this thing? I'm not sure which one is worse
He says he has no idea the game is free. My theory now is that's just some unity shenanigans again, I'm a friend of his, and he has no idea on why this happens, either way found a workaround so we can enjoy this great game ^-^

PS: By anti piracy i meant some asset connected to an ip that doesnt exist anymore. i seen people say some munity games crashing for this reason

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes