Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
I would like to see some continuation of biology lessons with Sofia as a tutor for young boys (jacob, tobias ...). Kthulu, wouldn't you make a series of it - or anyone else? :love:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I would like to see some continuation of biology lessons with Sofia as a tutor for young boys (jacob, tobias ...). Kthulu, wouldn't you make a series of it - or anyone else? :love:
Sorry but no i won't go that far. I am still disturbed that is in the game, yes i know with some of the things i have made, but that is one of the few things i hate about this VN.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Hi. I like Sophia animated scenes.
Does anyone have any animated scenes from Sophia?
if you look at the fanart thread, you can find some animations.
no one has been specially engaged in animation separately - it is mostly a by-product.

mimhof007

Feb 9, 2020
Sorry but no i won't go that far. I am still disturbed that is in the game, yes i know with some of the things i have made, but that is one of the few things i hate about this VN.
That is my favorite item in this VN (even over Aiden)!!! Aiden was my tops for awhile but now the tutoring is the best!!!

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I agree with you.You'll get the answer, "People have different tastes, you know."
That's what they told me When I thought Aiden's last task was disturbing and unsexy.
Totally agree with you i found the scene more disturbing than fun like the art class. He could have done something good while corrupting Sophia as i said in the main thread, but this update was just sad, as i said to old dog even the last update he has made Aiden now take a backseat to Andre.
I am wondering what scene this would be as I don't follow the original game.
In the last update Sophia went to meet Aiden at his hideout.
The beginning is impressive. I didn't expect anything else from you. we are waiting for the continuation.
Yeah i didn't think i would stick it out, but this is something i want to do.
hope you can make a dlc to really add to the main game
See what happens.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxxorro and globsis

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Unknown Person: "wow what a show, such a wonderful couple hehe..."
View attachment 1839474

Unknown Person: "I wonder if she is full of regret... Or lusting for more.."
View attachment 1839475

Unknown Person: "Ahh how cute, no regret and no lust.. Just love.. Must be nice.."
View attachment 1839476

Zed: "But for now.. sleep.. A deep sleep after that much of my special beer.. Enough time for us to have some fun"
View attachment 1839473
A short update. I created (attached) to the RenPY version (patches v1.4) of this to add these scenes to it. Note, you must have the previous versions already installed, then you just add this to it, overwriting whatever is there and that's it (saves having to download the entire game every update). The game will automatically detect the update and continue on. Links to the previous versions and patches are here (I updated the links, the GOFILE links were all dead so I deleted them).

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack just finished the last instalment of Scene 57. Jack's next four scenes all fall under the title, "When We Search For Our Answer Through Fire and Rain" set near noon on Tuesday, Day 60. Scene 57:
Please, take this opportunity to tell me which male character you would like to be intimate with Sophia!
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A57037 (Jacques) I knew that Carl led some kind of cabal, but he uses real magic. If I didn't ...jpg
(Jacques) I knew that Carl led some kind of cabal, but he uses real magic? If I didn't feel it myself...
A57038 (Sam) The good news is that the compulsion can be interrupted. She just has to keep a b...jpg
(Sam) The good news is that the compulsion can be interrupted. She just has to keep a back-up with her.
A57039 (Jacques) I agree. Right now I have to take my wife to the hospital for her cancer trea...jpg
(Jacques) I agree. Right now I have to take my wife to the hospital for her cancer treatment.
A57040 (Sam) Sophia and I will follow you in my car just in case you are intercepted.jpg
(Sam) Sophia and I will follow you in my car just in case you are intercepted.

This is the end of Scene 57 with Scene 58 taking place in the hospital. It will take Jack a little while to put the hospital environment together. It is already apparent that Jack will need to do some kit bashing!
Thank you all for your kind attention, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes