yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Honestly how quickly they turned on him made zero sense, especially since Aiden set up the scenario for them to fuck her. Sophia must have a magical pussy or something. I guess we'll see how it all fleshes out in the next update though.

Reactions: DNCH2019 and blkboy

blkboy

Dec 16, 2022
Honestly how quickly they turned on him made zero sense, especially since Aiden set up the scenario for them to fuck her. Sophia must have a magical pussy or something. I guess we'll see how it all fleshes out in the next update though.
I think it makes sense. The boys saw a chance to take the "ownership" of sophia from aiden, and they took it.
The problem is, how sophia will protect her son from aiden after she double crossed him by turning his underlings against him? There must be an answer to that in the story...
My ideal story goes this way: In v07, Jax and andre have nonstop back to back sex with sophia, while aiden is brushed aside and forced to watch. He threatens sophia about the consequences of not obeying him, but the boys guarantee sophia that they will protect Dylan at school. Aiden leaves the strip club as a ball of rage, bent on revenge. v08 is the struggle of jax and andre against aiden to protect sophia and her family. Of course, Sophia is very much impressed with their courage in standing against aiden and rewards them very frequently.

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I think it makes sense. The boys saw a chance to take the "ownership" of sophia from aiden, and they took it.
The problem is, how sophia will protect his son from aiden after she double crossed him by turning his underlings against him? There must be an answer to that in the story...
My ideal story goes this way: In v07, Jax and andre have nonstop back to back sex with sophia, while aiden is brushed aside and forced to watch. He threatens sophia about the consequences of not obeying him, but the boys guarantee sophia that they will protect Dylan at school. Aiden leaves the strip club as a ball of rage, bent on revenge. v08 is the struggle of jax and andre against aiden to protect sophia and her family. Of course, Sophia is very much impressed with their courage in standing against aiden and rewards them very frequently.
I LOVE your concept. That could be the ultimate revenge against Aiden on So many levels. 1) It humiliates him and diminishes his power. 2) It turns him into, basically, a cuck. 3) It secures Dylan's safety. 4) It would give Sophia the steady supply of young dicks that she seems to crave. 5) If all else fails and Andre and Jax can't protect her and her family, she could go to Don Morello and explain what's going on. She could leave Andre and Jax out of the revenge tour, thereby protecting point #4. In the end, #6 the boys find out what happened to Aiden and would be so grateful that they would promise to do anything Sophia asked. It would be a win-win for everybody all around except Aiden. I'm pretty sure that even his gf would be happy that he got his. But that just my fertile imagination at work after reading your post. :LOL:

Reactions: blkboy

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Oh god, please no. We already have several "happy endings" (pretty much any other VN made by Pixil) now we need a "bad ending", something different than usual: and they all lived happily ever after.

This VN is called the last task not Sophia revenge, so please, may Aiden and his gang be great again:devilish:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Oh god, please no. We already have several "happy endings" (pretty much any other VN made by Pixil) now we need a "bad ending", something different than usual: and they all lived happily ever after.

This VN is called the last task not Sophia revenge, so please, may Aiden and his gang be great again:devilish:
Why would you want the antagonist to win over the MC? It's like cheering on a bully to beat the snot out of your younger sibling.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019

A million times this!!!! If people want to see sophia win. stick to the main story where she is on the path to celebicy.

This was always focused on sophia having the lower hand or down 3 games or aiden having the high ground like master obi wan kenobi in star wars and sophia having to go along with it begrdugingly at first but finding out she really likes to be subservient becuase lets be honest sophia is a slut... no decent woman would cheat on her husband with a teenage boy next door...

also to the doccop63 who commented below you that cheering for aiden is like cheering for a bully to beat up a sibling... its a game based on fictional characters... if you see any resemblance between sophia to anyone you knew/know then i am sorry for you. growing up i had the mispleasure of seeing a married woman who did sleep with teenage boys, friends of her son and i can guarentee that is no person who you should feel any type of sympathy for much less root for it was like a real life cersei lannister just way less visually appealing.

Reactions: doccop63

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Why would you want the antagonist to win over the MC? It's like cheering on a bully to beat the snot out of your younger sibling.
Actually for two reasons:

The first is because, as previously mentioned, it would be something different from Pixil's previous works

And the second reason is (very simply) that the story thought was already that...Sophia subdued by Aiden and his gang. The plot change was made with this latest update, only because (as I recall) Pixil didn't know how to move forward with that story.

Obviously the story is Pixil's and he will decide what to do or not, but my hope is that over time he will come up with something to return to the original plot and bring Sophia back on the path of corruption and submission:devilish::ROFLMAO:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
A million times this!!!! If people want to see sophia win. stick to the main story where she is on the path to celebicy.

This was always focused on sophia having the lower hand or down 3 games or aiden having the high ground like master obi wan kenobi in star wars and sophia having to go along with it begrdugingly at first but finding out she really likes to be subservient becuase lets be honest sophia is a slut... no decent woman would cheat on her husband with a teenage boy next door...

also to the doccop63 who commented below you that cheering for aiden is like cheering for a bully to beat up a sibling... its a game based on fictional characters... if you see any resemblance between sophia to anyone you knew/know then i am sorry for you. growing up i had the mispleasure of seeing a married woman who did sleep with teenage boys, friends of her son and i can guarentee that is no person who you should feel any type of sympathy for much less root for it was like a real life cersei lannister just way less visually appealing.
Funny, you say that you feel sorry for my seeing Sophia having a resemblance to anyone that I knew but you just did the same thing relating a story of someone that You knew. :rolleyes: So we should feel sorry for each other. I knew a woman like the one you refer, hell I dated her. What we did wasn't right and putting it on hormones isn't a reasonable answer. The fact is, when you're doing stories like these, your idea is to create conflict for a character but, in the end, you'd want the character to be able to come out on top of their ordeal. Unless you want to see the total destruction of the character that you created. No good writer is willing to do that unless they intended to create a dark story from the start.
Even in a story I don't want to see a character brought to near destruction or destruction because of an indiscretion. It happens in real life, not really thrilled to see it in something that I'm supposed to be enjoying. Sure, she needs to go through some things as consequences for her actions but it just seems that a number of people want the story to go dark. If that's the case, then it tells me that those people are projecting their trauma onto the story. There's been an increase of VNs that have dark endings for characters with the "good" endings added as an "Oh, by the way" factor. I want to see people, even made up ones, win rather than lose, that's all that I'm saying.

blkboy

Dec 16, 2022

Actually, the scenario I propose may equally lead to a "good ending" and a "bad ending".. And the "bad ending" can be made very bad indeeed... In v06 aiden had been brushed aside by his underlings and left the strip club in a rage, bent on revenge.. In v07, There must be a struggle between aiden and his powerful uncle on one side, Jax, Andre and Sophia on the other side.. Sophia's side may win or loose this fight. If they win, it is the happy ending. If they loose, it is the bad ending (for Sophia). How bad can a bad ending be? Sophia must accept that she lost and surrender unconditionally to Aiden to guarantee her son's safety. At the very least, she must have sex with a much more angry and antagonistic Aiden. Aiden may force her to have intercourse with some very unattractive characters. He may even hire her to mexican mafia who made her work in one of their upper class whorehouses for a weekend.. Her fate can be made as bad as you can dream... I am personally for the good ending. But what I mainly care for is good story-telling. The struggle between aiden and sophia+andre+jax can be made to contain many cliffhanger events and unexpected twists and turns. This is almost as important to me as how the story ends.. What I'd not like is a straightaway victory for aiden or sophia...

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Actually, the scenario I propose may equally lead to a "good ending" and a "bad ending".. And the "bad ending" can be made very bad indeeed... In v06 aiden had been brushed aside by his underlings and left the strip club in a rage, bent on revenge.. In v07, There must be a struggle between aiden and his powerful uncle on one side, Jax, Andre and Sophia on the other side.. Sophia's side may win or loose this fight. If they win, it is the happy ending. If they loose, it is the bad ending (for Sophia). How bad can a bad ending be? Sophia must accept that she lost and surrender unconditionally to Aiden to guarantee her son's safety. At the very least, she must have sex with a much more angry and antagonistic Aiden. Aiden may force her to have intercourse with some very unattractive characters. He may even hire her to mexican mafia who made her work in one of their upper class whorehouses for a weekend.. Her fate can be made as bad as you can dream... I am personally for the good ending. But what I mainly care for is good story-telling. The struggle between aiden and sophia+andre+jax can be made to contain many cliffhanger events and unexpected twists and turns. This is almost as important to me as how the story ends.. What I'd not like is a straightaway victory for aiden or sophia...
A bad ending, a really bad one, almost a dark ending... maybe a little too much :ROFLMAO:

In reality I had in mind something more in line with what we have already seen in past updates with perhaps the addition of handcuffs (the scene of Sophia gagged was wonderful). However, as I have already said, the choice is Pixil's and we can only hope to see one thing or the other

One thing is for sure though (unless he changes his mind) this should be the last update on this story:unsure:

Reactions: blkboy and doccop63

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
A bad ending, a really bad one, almost a dark ending... maybe a little too much :ROFLMAO:

In reality I had in mind something more in line with what we have already seen in past updates with perhaps the addition of handcuffs (the scene of Sophia gagged was wonderful). However, as I have already said, the choice is Pixil's and we can only hope to see one thing or the other

One thing is for sure though (unless he changes his mind) this should be the last update on this story:unsure:
is pixel sick or asleep. yoü don.t hear anything from him anymore.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes