DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Or for a real dark ending make it to where dylan followed sophia after he got curious in an earlier episode and he walks in on sophia with the gang showing aiden a lesson with his boys and dylan is disgusted by what his mom is doing and no longer wants anything to do with sophia. nothing worse than hoeing yourself to save someone only for that person to look down on you for it.... cus this whole sophia comes out on top is some game of thrones level plot armor looking at you arya stark but anyways if aiden cant come out on top then neither should sophia... just some thoughts.

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Idk guys, I'm getting worried. I tried to join his Patreon a couple days ago. Message says that he's not taking on new subs.

• Wow
Reactions: fiuojui

blkboy

Dec 16, 2022
Yeah....no. Go play the original game lol I wanna see Sophia fucked six ways till Tuesday. I wanna see the rest of the gang to show up, back up Aiden and teach Sophia a lesson.
Forced to have sexual relations with two young black bucks (whom she wouldn't even let getting close to in her normal life) to protect her son from a white bully is enough tough luck...

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Forced to have sexual relations with two young black bucks (whom she wouldn't even let getting close to in her normal life) to protect her son from a white bully is enough tough luck...
What do you mean by " normal life" ? Have you forgotten where you are?

• Haha
Reactions: DNCH2019

blkboy

Dec 16, 2022
This is a corruption story. For a story to be about corruption, the MC must have a "real life", or "normal life"..

blkboy

Dec 16, 2022
The subject of this spinoff is only (and rightfully) known to Pixil.. All we can do is to make suggestions.. I cannot see any contradictions in what I have said.. When I have said "I prefer a good ending" I havent meant that I wish sophia to remain uncorrupted. All I have meant is that it will be more exciting if sophia takes some control over her own corruption.. Ie, she sees that corruption is unavoidable, so she concentrates all her efforts to retain enough power to chose who will corrupt her.. She doesn't want to submit to aiden, whom she hates, but to andre and jax, whom she finds more agreeable.. I want to see sophia successful in that..

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Yes, I'm also worried that the game has been abandoned... It's true that Pixil was never very active in the thread, but every now and then he made himself heard, but now there's only silence:cry:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The subject of this spinoff is only (and rightfully) known to Pixil.. All we can do is to make suggestions.. I cannot see any contradictions in what I have said.. When I have said "I prefer a good ending" I havent meant that I wish sophia to remain uncorrupted. All I have meant is that it will be more exciting if sophia takes some control over her own corruption.. Ie, she sees that corruption is unavoidable, so she concentrates all her efforts to retain enough power to chose who will corrupt her.. She doesn't want to submit to aiden, whom she hates, but to andre and jax, whom she finds more agreeable.. I want to see sophia successful in that..
Yeah that's pretty much what the main game is about.
That's some nice backpedaling lol

Reactions: DNCH2019

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
not gonna lie that shit sounds whack dawg .... im looking for aiden and sophia to have that vince mcmahon employee type relationship.

you want sophia to pick and chose stick to the original game. leave this game for us degenerates.

Reactions: caliluv49
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes