DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
The subject of this spinoff is only (and rightfully) known to Pixil.. All we can do is to make suggestions.. I cannot see any contradictions in what I have said.. When I have said "I prefer a good ending" I havent meant that I wish sophia to remain uncorrupted. All I have meant is that it will be more exciting if sophia takes some control over her own corruption.. Ie, she sees that corruption is unavoidable, so she concentrates all her efforts to retain enough power to chose who will corrupt her.. She doesn't want to submit to aiden, whom she hates, but to andre and jax, whom she finds more agreeable.. I want to see sophia successful in that..
not gonna lie that shit sounds whack dawg .... im looking for aiden and sophia to have that vince mcmahon employee type relationship.

you want sophia to pick and chose stick to the original game. leave this game for us degenerates.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Gotta good idea for fan game. "Rain out". Dylan and Sophia go to Zac and Alyssa's apt. For the boys to soccer practice. the boys leave, which leaves the ladies to play with Antonio. As the ladies are getting Into playing with toy, they don't notice heavy rain outside. The boys comeback earlier than expected and see the ladies enjoying themselves. I think you can take it from there!! You have a great story telling prowess.

Reactions: bayrischman

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Agree, your backpedalling is very skillful...
I've done nothing, but straight up point out you're lost and the differences between the main game and this fan made spin off. You however kept moving the goal post around like some rabid little rat desperately trying to save face. Your passive aggression is noted though.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes