JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
hello everyone, i'm new. In what order should I play the parts?
You can play it in any order you like. Chronologically, the parts were released in the following order ( reverse list in the OP ):
  • Classroom Fantasies
  • Dress Up
  • The Morning After
  • A Date With Linda
  • The Final Task
The first two are directly related to each other, that's why they have the part 1 & 2. The 3rd and 4th are not direct continuation of any, they are standalone scenes.

Just in case if you are not aware, these are not games games, but fan-fictions based on the AWAM ( A Wife And Mother ) game. No actual stories, just scenes.

Edit: The correct order is explained by Pixil himself here.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If anyone is confused by seeing this "completed" game showing up on the latest games and updates for the 4th or 5th time now, this is the "new content that was added", if you've got the rest, well this is the new content ;)

Part 3 - The Final Task v0.3
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Also, it's not finished, because you get a "be continued at the end of it"....

Here is the game thread: The Final Task [v0.3] [Pixil]

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If anyone is confused by seeing this "completed" game showing up on the latest games and updates for the 4th or 5th time now, this is the "new content that was added", if you've got the rest, well this is the new content ;)
Is there a Mega version as I don't trust any of those sites cause there downloads always seem to bigger than the actual game files.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there a Mega version as I don't trust any of those sites cause there downloads always seem to bigger than the actual game files.
There is one on its own game thread here, it's not actually done either, it's the same file on all the hosts, so trust is a moot point. All sites report different sizes until you actually start downloading them, then they all come out to the same size...

Really, do you think F95 is adding something to the links or those other "sites are adding malware to the archive?"...they aren't.

Reactions: globsis
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes