Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
My god, I really don't want to see this game die!
It is absolutely necessary to find a way to reduce its completion time. (this is his biggest threat)
Such a good game is so rare!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The characters are linked and I personally think that L&P could of had the same inpact with less characters in the game.
Sophia has 5 ladies for lesbian temptations.
Aiden,Bennet,Morello,Sam,Zac,Tyler,Logan and the museums guys for the filthy route,do we really need this many characters in the game?
This is his 1st game so I will give him some slack.It is also not an easy task setting up scenes with multiple characters,Ask Alley_cat or anyone who has used Daz,it is freakiing painful.
Sophia is the main MC but it is L&P attention to detail and everything must be perfect,lighting,poses,expressions and a 1001 other things that slow him down.
He wants this game to be as realistic as he can,how many games have you seen the actual postman or when Sophia changes clothes,walking down the corridor or testing the temp of the water in the pool?So I think it is a combination of things that are slowing the work rate down.
IMO, every patron has his own fetish. If L&P cuts a path it has to bring together many "qualities" in one character. Aiden path is exhibitionism-voyeurism-blackmail. You have to pass all this on to another character, because some patrons like this.
It seems that from the beginning he had to start with: one bad guy, one charming guy and her family.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
IMO, every patron has his own fetish. If L&P cuts a path it has to bring together many "qualities" in one character. Aiden path is exhibitionism-voyeurism-blackmail. You have to pass all this on to another character, because some patrons like this.
It seems that from the beginning he had to start with: one bad guy, one charming guy and her family.
Everybody may well have there own fetish but my point was that you can have these fetish in game but you can do that with less characters.
He already has exhibitionism-voyeurism and BDSM in the game,just to name a few.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
My god, I really don't want to see this game die!
It is absolutely necessary to find a way to reduce its completion time. (this is his biggest threat)
Such a good game is so rare!
Right now his Patreon members are solid and slowly rising. If the game would stop or place on hold, it would most likely be due to stress. He has way too much on his plate to handle all these tasks right now so this is causing him to be unorganized. He needs to do something to help his workload towards the game. Whether it's trimming the fat or pruning certain support characters in the game, finding someone to help manage his Patreon and answer email/comments, or finding someone who can help with the development process like coding or help with Art editing. This would definitely ease the burden on his shoulders.

But if he can't do that because his level of expectation is high for help, then he may want to cut out somethings like email communications and only communicate through a post on his Patreon and don't respond to any comments or keep the comments belief. Also, he should stop responding to things he doesn't like. You're not going to appease everyone, so choose your battles.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I was talking(e-mailing) L&P as I had some concerns with the game and I was ready to walk away but all is good.
Thanks for your concerns
Hi Old Dog, would you be willing to share some of the information, hints, etc. that L&P gave you?

Thanks

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
10% more in CS until the Alyssa teaser?
L&P gives us 3 teasers for each update and so we should be due another one.As far as I know he is still on the Yoga event,so maybe sometime next week we will get the Alyssa picture.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Right now his Patreon members are solid and slowly rising. If the game would stop or place on hold, it would most likely be due to stress. He has way too much on his plate to handle all these tasks right now so this is causing him to be unorganized. He needs to do something to help his workload towards the game. Whether it's trimming the fat or pruning certain support characters in the game, finding someone to help manage his Patreon and answer email/comments, or finding someone who can help with the development process like coding or help with Art editing. This would definitely ease the burden on his shoulders.

But if he can't do that because his level of expectation is high for help, then he may want to cut out somethings like email communications and only communicate through a post on his Patreon and don't respond to any comments or keep the comments belief. Also, he should stop responding to things he doesn't like. You're not going to appease everyone, so choose your battles.
I do some renders until my Vcard said enough :D. But what, imo, eats a lot of time is transformation/rotation/positioning and giving the characters the right expressions.

Was hard to put Sophia in bed and makes her hand/body/legs/fingers being in touch with the pillow/bed :cry:. Right now, If I were to start a game, that's the first thing that I do. Using some assets-pose isn't a bad idea, with small changes according to your taste.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P gives us 3 teasers for each update and so we should be due another one.As far as I know he is still on the Yoga event,so maybe sometime next week we will get the Alyssa picture.
Ummm ... he's already given us 4 - the boarding school, the self defence class, Ellie/Julia and the yoga class

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ummm ... he's already given us 4 - the boarding school, the self defence class, Ellie/Julia and the yoga class
Good point.L&P but I think the Ellie/Julia and leaving for yoga are the only teasers so far.
The car picture was to find out what one you liked better and the Ayssa boarding school was thrown in because the Ellie/Julia event took take some time to finish,you could be right but L&P has only ever given us 3 teasers per update
What L&P said.
Because the Ellie/Julia event could still take a while since it's anything but easy, I give you some impressions of the scenes before.
By the way, this is Alyssa's business style. You'll get another teaser with her later for her event with Sophia.
So unless he has changed his mind we are due another teaser.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Good point.L&P but I think the Ellie/Julia and leaving for yoga are the only teasers so far.
The car picture was to find out what one you liked better and the Ayssa boarding school was thrown in because the Ellie/Julia event took take some time to finish,you could be right but L&P has only ever given us 3 teasers per update
What L&P said.
Because the Ellie/Julia event could still take a while since it's anything but easy, I give you some impressions of the scenes before.
By the way, this is Alyssa's business style. You'll get another teaser with her later for her event with Sophia.
So unless he has changed his mind we are due another teaser.
Well, as I have said before, as long as his patron number keeps growing, which it appears to, he'll probably just keep doing things as he pleases

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes