athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I'm not quite sure i understand wtf is going on in the last few pages of this thread, but anyway...
I haven't been here just a couple days, but i see now that the thread is filling with naive and positive emotions,
thoughts about awams happy fate & future. C'mon, people. Let's change that with some nice & pretty realism shall we?)
Let's get started.

KNOCK, KNOCK! OPEN UP! IT'S BREAKING NEWS!
knock, knock.gif
I will try to explain at least something to those who do not understand how things are going.
After the "sleepover party" which will be released in "near weeks", L&P will go on a vacation.
Upon returning he will do his best to release the AWAM game in Steam. Some of you people wrote about it probably throughout whole november and the first decade december that's for sure. That's your words and that's your info.

And now what? Has everyone forgotten about it?)
Everyone forgoten that the next update of the main game will be released fuck knows when,
because he doesn't have the opportunity to work on both versions of the game (patreon and steam) at the same time?

Everyone forgoten that he would remove second part time job - sex education from the game for that very reason?
So there was no problemo with Steam rules? Age characteristics of the characters and all of that?
Not to mention that the absence of this content will greatly ease his worries in the future.
Less work for patreon content and etc.

Plus, all those talks about awam being destroyed in Steam by the wave of negative reviews?
These talks about - Steam will become the foundation for the AWAM's coffin?

Nope? Everyone forgotten?)

What kind of update with Sophia in the near future can people talk about or hope for,
considering all this, i really don't understand.

o_O

Or did i miss the news about L&P cancels steam release? Hm, i guess i'm not.

Last edited:

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
Dylan has gotten two handjobs (from his mother and his mother's best friend). I suspect he will get a handjob from his sister, finger one of her friends, and get head from Christine. That is my prediction.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Dylan has gotten two handjobs (from his mother and his mother's best friend). I suspect he will get a handjob from his sister, finger one of her friends, and get head from Christine. That is my prediction.
what kind of empty place spends time with his efforts(((wetaga chervika Sema and then out of curiosity the puppies came out sofie.. than Dylan with Sofia and other girls.. in Dylan’s place I would have invited all the girls to your place under the pretense of a party or something like So I would have drunk them with narcotic added drinks and fucked them and then I would have taken everyone away and treated them like they really stand, like they are with whores, they would do this until they break and are not going to be his slaves, in my opinion they deserve this with the prochants, if they know how they treated him and how they behaved with this insect family... they won’t be surprised if this insect family fucks these 3 without brainy bitches faster than anyone else, so I would take Dylan’s place and take them off :mad: :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
PD14 events:
Morning
- Sophia & Ellie (short)
- Sophia & Sam (short)
- Sophia & Ellie (full)

Noon
- Sophia & Old men
Or
- Sophia & Ava’s boys

Afternoon
- Sophia & Dylan part I
- Sophia & Dylan part II

Evening
- Sophia & Dylan part III
Or
- Sophia, Patricia & college guys

PS: All three morning events can be released together as one.
So, dylan fan have to come back next year for any related update :confused:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
PD14 events:
Morning
- Sophia & Ellie (short)
- Sophia & Sam (short)
- Sophia & Ellie (full)

PS: All three morning events can be released together as one.
Ugh. I damn hope that not... Because I really don't want to wait another three years after three years just get three cut scenes in one and my Ellie will disappear again so I hope that I get 2 events where one is the shorts event and full event with at least 1000 renders!

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
So, dylan fan have to come back next year for any related update :confused:
Everything in PD14 sounds good to me, except perhaps the Noon events. Dylan events will certainly be interesting again, but I also think the Ellie events have great potential. :)

Unfortunately, I guess, there will be little to none Dylan content in 2024 (except the current update, which for me is more of a delayed 2023 update). My hope is that at least the first PD14 Dylan event will be finished this year, if L&P don't invest too much time in the Noon events with the old guy and the Ava’s boys). However, considering that L&P also has to work on the stream update, it is questionable what new content will be released this year. Unfortunately, L&P is a master of delays. If it piles up badly, new Dylan content may not arrive until the end of 2025.

Reactions: mahin007

Sandor_Szavost

Dec 29, 2023
All the devs are crazy about steam nowadays..
That's logic.
Devs earn way more money with one new patreon subscriber than they do when they sell their game on Steam to one new customer. That's true. But when you think outside the box:

- Sales numbers on Steam are huge for the most popular games
- Steam provides a huge visibility for the games --> The patreon numbers may just skyrocket

Look at Being A DIK. One of the game with the highest patreon numbers. How many of these patreons learned about the game for the first time when they found it on Steam?
Even a small percentage may justify a steam-centered business model.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Removing all the side quests doesn't seem like a very smart idea. To remove something that many people like. Look at the voting.
It would be better to remove random girls in the upcoming update.
All the devs are crazy about steam nowadays..
The side jobs were the easiest to remove. They have zero connection to the actual story because they contribute nothing to Sophia as "A wife and mother".

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Here is the usual not-so-short recap of the upcoming release

As a TL;DR and to spare some of you the wall of text:

/!\ NO, SOPHIA IS NOT IN THIS EVENT /!\ ;)

This v0.195 is the last update for PD 13 (Day 20, Friday). It has been confirmed by L&P that the scheduled Emma's event won't be released, at least for the time being (maybe later as a DLC?). It closes a more than 2 years long development cycle since the beginning of v0.155 in November 2021.

The event does not feature Sophia (at least not in any relevant role), and it is about Dylan/Ellie's bonus path. From the event earlier in the morning, we know that Christine has invited Ellie to her place for the evening to forget about Logan, who Ellie has just caught cheating on her. Dylan is also invited, provided he can bring some booze. Of course, this is only possible if Ellie does not forgive Logan.

This event will be alternative only to part 2 of Sophia/Dylan. In the previous version, you had the choice of continuing with Sophia or going to Christine's party (or the basketball game if not on the bonus path).

Probably there will be 2 ways to access the event (beside the gallery). One is to to go back or have a save of that choice in v0.190
1704289790816.png
This is the first time since the switch to per-event release cycle in which you have to go back to a previous event to start the new one.
The other way **could** be if Sophia didn't show her breasts at the mall (day17_Sophia_shows_Dylan_her_breasts == False), as that condition in v0.185 (Sophia/Dylan pt 1) lead Sophia to bath alone and wish Dylan a great fun at the party. In this case the starting point should be Sophia watching some tv alone after her bath
1704289932736.png
(I used a lot of conditionals because, while that's what the code says, it also means that the bonus path can happen even if the Sophia/Dylan path is over)

Here is a visual recap of the events of the evening
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and, if interested, how the PD has developed in terms of events and paths

After the cancellation of Emma's event, L&P wanted to do something special with this one and (of course!) he went overboard. The release has 760 renders, 3 animations and 29 pages of script, making it by far the biggest event. Just as reference, there previous update (v0.190) had 28 pages of script for 460 renders: we'll be back to L&P's original style with less narrative text and more dialogues.
Here is the updated list of the top 15 events by number of renders.

1704290311511.png

The event will feature two new characters, Aimee and Naomi, Christine two hot friends from college who will attend her party, which initially was meant to be a little pajama party with Ellie (and Dylan). There will be also their boyfriends but they should play a very little role at the beginning before leaving. The other notable change in this release is Ellie's new hairstyle: as with Sophia, it is probably introduced to make the hair easier to handle when animating in Blender (if not in this release, then in future releases).

The teasers

The number of teasers reflected the size of the event with a new record breaking of 24 teasers.
Roughly, the story for this event starts with Dylan looking for the booze and then coming to the party as a saviour for bringing the booze.
Dylan is then left alone with the girls and will enjoy their company, with things starting to heat up as they play some truth or dare games.
Here is a tentative organisation of the teasers, each with its title and the description given by L&P.

A) Getting the booze and arriving at the party

1. Getting ready for the party
teaser01.png
(with different clothes this is the same render as Sophia/Dylan pt 2)

2. A Risky Quest
teaser02.png
On the way to the party, Dylan stops at a gas station to buy booze with the money Christine gave him. The whole party is literally in his hands. Will he manage to get the booze with his fake ID and especially Christine's favorite drink, which she asked him for?

This teaser was interesting as it was probably a nod to Resident Evil (here is the asset) and some theories were suggested (of course!) about what could happen here.
The quest could be accomplished by helping the girl, either because she might be e.g. catcalled by the cowboy/rider or because she has some problem with the car, who in turns will buy the booze for him. Before the other teasers came out, it was suggested that the girl would turn out to be a friend of Christine's and show up at the party.
Most probably, though, this is just some vanity renders and he will do it with the fake ID.

Another aspect is the fact that we never saw Christine give him the money or tell him her favourite drink. So either that is left to the narrator or there is a phone call with Christine before he goes out.

3. Here comes the "party savior"!
teaser03.png
Dylan actually managed to get alcohol for the party, and especially Christine's favorite drink, which of course earns him more sympathy points with her. If you look in the window, it doesn't look like a girls night any longer.

4. Christine welcomes the "hero"
teaser04.png
After the not so warm welcome, Christine makes it clear that Dylan belongs to them.
The booze is here, so let's get this party started!

B) Alone with the girls

After introducing the two new girls, Dylan, the sly dog, manage to stay alone with them for the rest of the night.

5. The girls of the party (Christine, Ellie with new hairstyles)
teaser05.png
Ellie, Naomi, Aimee and Christine.
The reaction of the girls when the guys want to leave the party before it has even started. Dylan the sly dog, actually found a way to chase away their boyfriends to have the girls just for himself for the evening.

Dylan will probably use the tickets for the basketball game to lure the boyfriends out of the house. As you may remember, the tickets were introduced in Sophia/Dylan pt 1 and it was one of his options for spending the evening.

6. Gathering courage to fit in
teaser06.png
Is not very easy as the youngest and as the only male representative of the party facing such beauties. Is not very easy as the youngest and the only male representative of the party to such beauties of which two do not even know you. But you have to man up!

7. A little snack between
teaser07.png
Dylan manages to integrate more and more...

8. Slipping into something more comfortable
teaser08.png
Without the boys, the girls switch to "pajama party mode."

Of course, it has been suggested that Dylan might have the opportunity to spy on the girls while changing, similar to what happened during the yoga event.
In any case, it will be his turn to change into something more comfortable.

9. Someone is not yet dressed quite appropriately
teaser09.png

10. Calm before the storm
teaser10.png
After having partied enough, everyone changed into their nightwear and they first decided to have some relaxation and entertainment together.

3) The after party

This is where things start to heat up. The foursome begin to play the usual party games of truth or dare, and as we see in the rest of the teaser, each of them will have their dare. And we can be sure that this is just the beginning of the "real action", as is always the case with teasers.

11. The "afterparty"
teaser11.png
So that Dylan doesn't get too bored, a game where he can also have "some fun".

12. Who's got the best body?
teaser12.png
A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening.
Here you also have an explanation of why this event, among others, is so elaborate and complex with so many renders. To make it as realistic as possible, I let you as Dylan decide which girl you take when the bottle hits him. So I have to develop one truth and a couple of dares for all the girls or some of them.

It looks like we are going to have a modern version of the Judgement of Paris.

13. There Will Be Blood
teaser13.png
Ellie and Aimee will have their very own little duel.

14. Ellie vs Aimee round 2
teaser14.png
Ellie dares Aimee and Naomi as direct revenge for her previous dare. Aimee's look reveals "you'll get it back".

15. Let's get down on it
teaser15.png
"Sharing is caring"

Probably a whip cream swapping dare?

16. Dylan isn't spared either
teaser16.png
Dylan wonders what he will have to do? Remove one of his clothes? Give one of the girls a massage? Or even kiss one of the girls? Or maybe something else?

17. Christine shows what she's got
teaser17.png
The game is picking up speed.

18. Show me what you got
teaser18.png
Who dares the most this evening?

19. Shake Ya Ass
teaser19.png
It's Naomi's turn...

20. Give that big booty a slap
teaser20.png
*Smack*

21. Ellie isn't spared either
teaser21.png
Nevertheless: you can but don't have to!

22. How far is she willing to go?
teaser22.png
With your actions remember: less is sometimes more!

23. On thin ice (with Ellie)
teaser23.png
Remember, sometimes less is more.

23. Special Xmas Bonus Teaser
teaser24.png
I didn't have time to prepare anything special so I thought about posting a very special bonus teaser just before the update release.
And before anyone asks, yes, this render is actually from the next update:) And no, Aimee is not going to be Dylan's new girlfriend. You'll soon find out what is behind this

In the best tradition of the forum, speculation ran wild as to whether or not she was in fact Aimee, as her hairstyle and lips appear to be slightly different. But in the end the common consensus is that she is indeed Aimee.

What to expect

Here are some aspects to consider for this event and some speculation made about what could unfold.

• Perhaps a less interesting question that this event can answer is the decision to split the Sophia/Dylan event into two, and make the first part compatible with the current event. One possible reason is that part 1 is in some way propaedeutic to this one: the quick sex lesson in the bathtub with some practice could be important for Dylan to play his cards well with all the girls. [sarcasm]Like the martial arts lesson, Sophia's lesson could have prepared him, given him the necessary confidence and made him the best kisser in town [/sarcasm]. Also, it would be interesting to see if anything that happened in part 1 (other than the sex lesson) plays a role in this event.

• As we can see from the teasers, the games played at the 'after party' will lead up to the juicier part of the event. While they seem to be mostly rounds of truth or dare, there could be other typical games being played. A naked twister has been suggested but this is probably too much. Others have suggested the " " where things could get hot for Dylan.

• From L&P's comment on Teaser 12, we also know that there will be choices during the game as to which girl Dylan chooses "to make it as realistic as possible". This may partially explain the high number of renders. On the other hand, it seems that this will only be for the benefit of the game and (hopefully) won't result in a number of possible paths. In this context, we know that there should only be 2 endings , one that continues Dylan/Ellie's bonus story ("good ending") and one that ends it ("bad ending").

• We can also expect these games to be just an appetizer for the "main event" that may come later. After some fun, they could call it a night and everyone could retire to different rooms and, depending on the previous choices, Dylan could end up having some time alone with Ellie, possibly with Christine too. He could also choose to visit one of the girls, but that would probably lead to the bad ending. It could also be that one route continues Ellie's path (but no sex for the time being) and the other, while ending it, leads to some more spicy content with any other girl. Similar (optimistic?) speculation places the possible spicy and sexy content (HJ, BJ, TF, girl on girl...) only with the other girls, limiting the interaction with Ellie to some kissing and groping at most.

• Which brings us to the main question: what will happen between Ellie and Dylan? How far they will go™ in this event is hard to say. The teasers haven't given much away, focusing more on the games and the interaction between the four characters. However, there seem to be some hints in the comments L&P left in the last teasers. It **seems** that Dylan has to be careful with his choices, especially those concerning Ellie: "You can, but you don't have to!", "Less is sometimes more!" and "Sometimes less is more." might suggest that he has to go easy on Ellie in order to have something more later. In a way, it could be a similar kind of choice he had with Amber (v0.165) and more recently with Sophia (v0.190), where he has to resist his teenager eagerness and save Ellie from dares that might be too embarrassing. It will be interesting to see Ellie's reaction, as seen in Teaser 22 with that enigmatic look.

• The general feeling is that the relationship between the two siblings will develop over the course of the evening without going too far in terms of lewd actions. The fact that Dylan will be the focus of the other girls' attention might give Ellie a different view of Dylan. Some have suggested that by watching Dylan interact with the other girls, Ellie might discover a new side to her brother and even become a little jealous.

Others have speculated that Dylan will "protect" Ellie from the dares of the game (less risky choices above), whether by sparing her from, for example, taking off her bra, or by taking her turn and doing the dare/undressing in her place, thus taking on the burden of "humiliating" himself , or, more extremely, by making a choice to spare Ellie or leave the company with her .

• At the end of the noon event Dylan asked Ellie for Logan's email address hinting he was concocting something to get back at him, probably playing on his jealousy:
    Python:
    e "Logan seemed already to have boasted about his 'heroic deed'!"
    e "What an asshole!"
    e "And yet he always got jealous when others looked at me the wrong way!"
    e "And Tyler had already came on to me the whole time!"
    dy "Really?"
    [...]
    dy "You mentioned that Logan always got jealous when other guys looked at you!"
    e "Uh... yeah?"
    dy "And you're really pissed at him cause he's a huge asshole, right? He probably thinks you'll come crawling back to him!"
    e "What are you getting at?"
    dy "Well...."
    dy "Maybe I got an idea on how you can get back at him."
    e "Uh... how?"
    ch "Hey, guys, I'm back again."
    ch "So. We wanna go back?"
    dy "Uh... I'll tell you another time. Maybe later this evening."
    dy "Just text me his email address later."
    Planning revenge on Logan could be another factor bringing the siblings together: Dylan could, as he did in the diner, pretend to be her new boyfriend and send him a spicy selfie of the two of them together, although it could easily backfire if not done properly . Or it could be another chance for him to show off his hacking skills (as he did for her when he fixed her PC or when he hacked into Marie's professor's PC) and he will instead cook up some digital scam (ransomware or malware kind of thing) .

• L&P have said that the phones will play some role in the event, but it's not clear if they are just part of the games or if they can be used to spice things up. The only teaser that shows them is Teaser 23. The last teaser, however, gives a possible clue as to how they will be used in the game. The situation where Dylan and Aimee take a suggestive selfie could be part of the games, for example as part of 7 minutes in heaven, or it could be part of a dare or an attempt by Aimee to make her boyfriend jealous for leaving them alone.

• There is also the possibility that Christine introduced Dylan to her friends and boyfriends as a simple friend, or even as Ellie's boyfriend (to "reassure" the other boyfriends). This, with various variations, could spice up the after-party games, as truth and dare between the two siblings can add that extra layer of taboo.

• Finally, there's the theory that this whole bonus path could just be Dylan's fantasy dream, which could be an explanation for a lot of the inconsistencies in the story.

How to get the event

If you don't have the saves and you still want to play it normally with all the options, you might need to set some variables in order to get the event. You can set the variable values with Renpy console, the , or the Universal Renpy Mod.

As mentioned at the beginning, this events starts at the beginning of v0.190 with the choice to go out with Sophia or go to Christine's party (if you are on also on that route) or at the end of v0.185 with Sophia watching tv after bathing alone (day17_Sophia_shows_Dylan_her_breasts == False). Here are some of the variables that may be important to have set correctly.

VariableValueMeaning
christine>=3Minimum condition to continue with Christine
day20_Christine_invites_Dylan_to_her_partyTruethis is necessary
day20_Ellie_doesnt_forgive_LoganTrue/TrueThis should be implicit with the previous one
day19_Dylan_takes_the_blame_for_EllieTrueAgain this should be implicit
day20_Dylan_put_his_arm_around_Ellie_in_dinerTrueThis sounds like a safer choice from the previous event
day20_Dylan_kissed_Ellie_in_dinerFalseYou don't want to piss Ellie off

Thanks to all the people who have contributed with their comments and theories, shared information and, above all, the teasers (in any form, pixelated, puzzlified and whatnot :) )!. Of course I may have overlooked some aspects, so feel free to complete and add your thoughts. As always, any feedback is more than welcome ;)

I won't be able to play it until the 14th, so for the aficionados of the other traditional "unpacking" post, I'll try to post it a week after that.
Enjoy the new release and my best wishes for a Happy New Year!!!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes