Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And 38 years old:love:
38?! Sophia?! yeah right!!! Coming from her sister, in a nightclub, among younger dudes and pretending to be single? That has to be a lie. I have difficulty believing that, though I admit that I don't remember when or if she has ever mentioned her age before. :unsure:

IF she is really 38....daaaaaamn!!! looking like that at 38?! Time has been more than kind, generous and even with some favoritism towards the Goddess. :love::sneaky::LOL:

Sophia talked about it when she showered with Ellie,the first time that they looked at each other while showing
Ahh okay, well, I'll believe you, I'm not going to check it out hehe. :cool: (y)

Sophia and Ellie discuss their cup sizes in the shower on day 17. Ellie is a 32C
Ah Okidoki, :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88 and farrah

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I wonder if Alyssa will give her friends a call to sort out Aiden,soudns interesting
It does sound interesting. I wonder what's Alyssa's last name though. Still, Sophia told Alyssa not to do that because it would be crazy and possibly dangerous but it would've been cool to see those "friends" paying a visit to Aiden and his thugs, even Morello's men would've looked good to pay a visit to either Aiden or Bennet. Also, putting a block on Aiden's uncle so he couldn't meddle when dealing with Aiden once and for all.

Look!

Patricia is only 33 years old. But both Parker sisters look no older than 25 years old.:sneaky:
Hahaha, I thought so! I kneeeew it! I have the nightclub event but I skipped through until the options so I didn't really read any of the dialogue there and to be honest, I just wanted to see Sophia dancing and the hand on her thighs filthy moment.:sneaky:

It's true they don't look older than 25 and maybe Sophia is what? 34? 35? tops 36? Anyways, she looks younger than she is and far more gorgeous than girls younger than her. :love:

• Thinking Face

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
t does sound interesting. I wonder what's Alyssa's last name though.
Alyssa Price ;)
Hahaha, I thought so! I kneeeew it! I have the nightclub event but I skipped through until the options so I didn't really read any of the dialogue there and to be honest, I just wanted to see Sophia dancing and the hand on her thighs filthy moment.:sneaky:
Oh man, I don’t know how to play AWAM and skip such a tasty cake.:unsure::love:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Price. It's in the Character Directory.
Thanks! I rarely have any interactions with her that I didn't remember her last name, I know I should've checked the name directory first. :FacePalm: I wondered that because of the type of "friends" she could have. It would've been cool to go all Mafia-style on Aiden and Bennet. :cool::devilish:

Alyssa Price ;)
Oh man, I don’t know how to play AWAM and skip such a tasty cake.:unsure::love:
Hahaha well AWAM is a high-class Patisserie so...if you skip through a tasty cake, there are still other chef's options to go through and I just wanted to check a sample, not the whole cake of that hahaha. Specifically for the reasons aforementioned. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It does sound interesting. I wonder what's Alyssa's last name though. Still, Sophia told Alyssa not to do that because it would be crazy and possibly dangerous but it would've been cool to see those "friends" paying a visit to Aiden and his thugs, even Morello's men would've looked good to pay a visit to either Aiden or Bennet. Also, putting a block on Aiden's uncle so he couldn't meddle when dealing with Aiden once and for all.

It's true they don't look older than 25 and maybe Sophia is what? 34? 35? tops 36? Anyways, she looks younger than she is and far more gorgeous than girls younger than her. :love:
Aiden gets sorted out and Dylan comes back from home from boarding school.That should cheer Ellie up no end:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Plnjr987
D

Deleted member 1882153

What church out there is okay with the mother of a family spying on her daughter and the maid while they are undressing? :tf:
From the Pulpit, probably none. But, as in all circumstances, they all preach, "do as I say, not as I do." Any newspaper or Google search on any given day will produce Bible-Thumpers accused of some sexual wrongdoing. It's human nature! I'd hate to venture a guess on how many of them are actually members to sites like this.

Reactions: roro

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Aiden gets sorted out and Dylan comes back from home from boarding school.That should cheer Ellie up no end:ROFLMAO:
Hell! he could even pass the history class at the boarding school making Bennet's antics irrelevant and no need for Sophia to deal with him anymore. As for Ellie, hahaha who knows, hopefully, she will eventually change her attitude because the sibling hate/rivalry can get boring in time.

I still want to see Bennet and Aiden suffer or scare the crap out of them. :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: paginou and farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hell! he could even pass the history class at the boarding school making Bennet's antics irrelevant and no need for Sophia to deal with him anymore. As for Ellie, hahaha who knows, hopefully, she will eventually change her attitude because the sibling hate/rivalry can get boring in time.

I still want to see Bennet and Aiden suffer or scare the crap out of them. :devilish:
You have 3 options with Bennett,sex/no sex, and the 3rd option is not certain to work in Sophia's favour.
As for Aiden we have 2 options so far,Or maybe a 3rd depending on how the story goes.

Reactions: Mikk88
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes