armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Good Morning my Goddess...Wake up, my love... :love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]
You guys realy need to play some board games:)
L&P is in Korea but here what some peeple are getting in China
38?! Sophia?! yeah right!!! Coming from her sister, in a nightclub, among younger dudes and pretending to be single? That has to be a lie. I have difficulty believing that, though I admit that I don't remember when or if she has ever mentioned her age before. :unsure:

IF she is really 38....daaaaaamn!!! looking like that at 38?! Time has been more than kind, generous and even with some favoritism towards the Goddess. :love::sneaky::LOL:

Ahh okay, well, I'll believe you, I'm not going to check it out hehe. :cool: (y)

Ah Okidoki, :)
Well we have great grandmas on 38 so Sophia is realy way behind:)

Reactions: Kal791

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I got left out again!! :cry:
C'mon! don't be like that, don't cry, we both know there's always the next moron around the next page, maybe next time you will also be counted for, you have to remain optimistic and hopeful and you'll see when the next idiot appears you'll also be included. I wasn't expected to be acknowledged the first time about the "fook sake" and the F5's for something as trivial as that and yet for some reason I was. In my experience, you'll just have to be patient. :LOL: :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
C'mon! don't be like that, don't cry, we both know there's always the next moron around the next page, maybe next time you will also be counted for, you have to remain optimistic and hopeful and you'll see when the next idiot appears you'll also be included. I wasn't expected to be acknowledged the first time about the "fook sake" and the F5's for something as trivial as that and yet for some reason I was. In my experience, you'll just have to be patient. :LOL: :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Agreed.I you can have some of mine

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know, I just like to be included. I do find it amusing when a newish member comes in, criticises the game or members here, usually without evidence or justification, and then disappears without a trace.

I've been reading the thread from around a year and a half ago, back when they were only at playable day 4. I highly recommend it to those that weren't around back then. The criticisms that were valid, and rectified. The predictions that were spot on, and those that were way off. And of course the haters - those that don't read the game description or even the last few pages of the tread, so make loud noises then disappear.

Meanwhile, particularly since I can't use Daz while it's rendering (for almost a full day now), I've been musing over my ideal endgame. I'm really starting to like the idea of the GW/Lesbian route. It was the first route I played when I first started the game, but then I discovered the club scene, probably because of farrah. So I like the idea that Liam knows (or at least suspects) Sophia has lesbian feelings for Ellie and Patricia, but has no issues with them being intimate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikk88 and farrah

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I know, I just like to be included. I do find it amusing when a newish member comes in, criticises the game or members here, usually without evidence or justification, and then disappears without a trace.

I've been reading the thread from around a year and a half ago, back when they were only at playable day 4. I highly recommend it to those that weren't around back then. The criticisms that were valid, and rectified. The predictions that were spot on, and those that were way off. And of course the haters - those that don't read the game description or even the last few pages of the tread, so make loud noises then disappear.

Meanwhile, particularly since I can't use Daz while it's rendering (for almost a full day now), I've been musing over my ideal endgame. I'm really starting to like the idea of the GW/Lesbian route. It was the first route I played when I first started the game, but then I discovered the club scene, probably because of farrah. So I like the idea that Liam knows (or at least suspects) Sophia has lesbian feelings for Ellie and Patricia, but has no issues with them being intimate.
That's nice, I think one or two weeks ago I was browsing the first pages of the thread, I think I reached page 15 when I read about L&P and the possibility of the bonus side story, I got on board with this game a bit later last year I think. I loved the game ever since and Sophia!.

I still don't have my ideal endgame yet, all I know is that I want as much as possible a Sophia & Dylan ending, as for the rest? I don't know yet. Just that I hope for the choices to be there to build an ending that we want for the characters, the relationships, Sophia's behaviors and also, if wanted or not, the pregnancy ending and not to be forced.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's nice, I think one or two weeks ago I was browsing the first pages of the thread, I think I reached page 15 when I read about L&P and the possibility of the bonus side story, I got on board with this game a bit later last year I think. I loved the game ever since and Sophia!.

Don't worry, just
"toss a comment to the thread and you'll see;
o' morons a plenty!
o' morons a plenty!
ohhh ohhh"
And one of them will include you hehe. :cool:

I still don't have my ideal endgame yet, all I know is that I want as much as possible a Sophia & Dylan ending, as for the rest? I don't know yet. Just that I hope for the choices to be there to build an ending that we want for the characters, the relationships, Sophia's behaviors and also, if wanted or not, the pregnancy ending and not to be forced.
I started playing around 6 months ago. Another thing I find amusing is that there was a member occasionally active in the thread called "Alleykatt". Completely different person though.

One of the reasons I've been reading the thread is to find out more info about the 4 endings that the game is meant to eventually have. While "lesbian harem" is my ideal, I think I'll be happy as long as Sophia can have a lesbian relationship with someone, GW or Filthy. A little curious as to what will happen to Dylan, and whether or not he can get into college, or get a gf. He does seem to be the one with the drama at the moment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes