Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Will it happen again? how will they feel after doing it? how the relationship will change? will it improve? There will be still questions to have and a fair amount of anticipation after the sex moment. :unsure:
Lord_Xanatos, this is too subtle for most fans. After all, they are already blaming the lack of sex. As a rule, after the first sex, everything turns into a continuous whore. :(

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, the fact is that we are just seducing and corrupting Sofia. It's exciting, who's first? But as soon as it gives way to someone, it will immediately become available. And which of the men will be in line? I'd start looking for a new victim right away.:cool:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Lord_Xanatos, this is too subtle for most fans. After all, they are already blaming the lack of sex. As a rule, after the first sex, everything turns into a continuous whore. :(
Yes, I agree with you, it's too subtle and some might miss it and cut ties and go after that, other might see the potential of the story after that and continue to wonder how she will be with that character she had sex with other than Liam? and as in the comment prior to yours, how will it be when checking the other characters and the same events.

The thing is what will L&P do after that moment? maybe he already has it planned out and will try to keep Sophia to go like a whore and just be slutty or more flirty or more open to experiences that her upbringing, decency, and morality didn't allow her before but now she is more willing. It can still be appealing considering how the story will go after she fully gave in to have sex with another person other than her husband and without turning her into a whore. :unsure:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I do not know, maybe. :unsure: But at least complaints that there is no sex are not justified, it have on good wife’s route:ROFLMAO:
And not only does it has sex, but it's also animated, different angles and sound. Maybe not as much sex as one would like with the chosen character but the sex that there is in the game...it's very well done, except for the fact that it's with Liam. :LOL:

As for who would play that path? I know only of one who said he would check it out, but he is too old to be mentioned hahaha.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
So we do not have enough of our own wife, we want someone else's wife.:sneaky:
Well, we are not Liam. Sophia are someone else's wife for us and we all want her :love:
And not only does it has sex, but it's also animated, different angles and sound. Maybe not as much sex as one would like with the chosen character but the sex that there is in the game...it's very well done, except for the fact that it's with Liam. :LOL:
Yes, LP very well made this sex in the shower, it is very sensual with nice direction. But yes, the only problem is in Liam.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It is necessary to interest him in some young girl. Maybe even a daughter?:sneaky:
While I do support Father & Daughter incest, not in this case haha. Liam shouldn't have sex with any of his family anymore. However, I'm in favor if he gets to have an affair with someone from work that would be fine by me just keep him away from Sophia and Ellie. And also, NO pregnancies!!!! at least from my point of view.

How can you say that, Ellie is not for Liam! :cry: Let Liam take Neil, somewhere off-screen, and they fly away from here anywhere, also off-screen. :LOL:
That could also work, leaving Amber alone and Liam and Neil flying away, Dylan wouldn't mind stepping up and take over some empty roles, hell, even Amber's son can do something good for a change and look after his own mom...thoroughly. Just as Dylan will with Sophia. :sneaky: And/or Ellie too of course.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikk88 and farrah

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Lord_Xanatos, you are a very cruel man!:giggle: And suddenly there, on the side of Liam, what kind of infection will pick up? AIDS for example? And in the family, everything is clean, without danger and under the control of Sofia.:sneaky:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Lord_Xanatos, you are a very cruel man!:giggle: And suddenly there, on the side of Liam, what kind of infection will pick up? AIDS for example? And in the family, everything is clean, without danger and under the control of Sofia.:sneaky:
Cruelty it's just a matter of perspective....yeah right. Then find someone from work who doesn't present that risk to Liam, there has to be one and then, keep him away from Sophia and Ellie, the last thing Ellie needs are daddy issues. Still, as much as I like the notion of Fathers & Daughters, just not with Ellie! haha.

There was some young girl in the company, maybe she for Liam or someone older as long is not with Sophia or Ellie hehe. :devilish:

And no killing either haha.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes.he has just had surgery.Dont take it as gospel April/May for release,we dont know
There is some chance for March.Pretty small and only if the first half of day 11 is with realy small events.And no branching.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "Lord_Xanatos, message: 2912135, membre: 1672998"]
Bien que je soutienne l'inceste du père et de la fille, pas dans ce cas haha. Liam ne devrait plus coucher avec aucun membre de sa famille. Cependant, je suis en faveur s'il arrive à avoir une liaison avec quelqu'un du travail qui me conviendrait, éloignez-le de Sophia et Ellie. Et aussi, PAS de grossesses !!!! du moins de mon point de vue.

Cela pourrait également fonctionner, laissant Amber seul et Liam et Neil s'envolant, Dylan ne serait pas dérangé de prendre la relève et de reprendre des rôles vides, diable, même le fils d'Amber peut faire quelque chose de bien pour changer et prendre soin de sa propre maman ... complètement. Tout comme Dylan le fera avec Sophia. :sournois: Et / ou Ellie aussi bien sûr.
[/CITATION]
Liam et Neil s'envolent Et je veux aussi Sam
Wee need translator :LOL: :unsure:
There is some chance for March.Pretty small and only if the first half of day 11 is with realy small events.And no branching.
March are really better than April :unsure:
New post "Dylan's portfolio of the photo shooting in 4K" Any hero?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-09-lust-passion.5944/page-1340#post-2901847

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes