Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If choose among of the many guys in the game Sam is not the worst, he is polite and kind, and he does not blackmail Sophia :unsure:
I disagree, he is polite and kind in front of her, behind her back is different. That two-faced piece of merde. And he tries to do things on purpose while pretending not to. Touch and feel Sophia even taunting Dylan. Though recently Dylan got him bested with Amber.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I disagree, he is polite and kind in front of her, behind her back is different. That two-faced piece of merde. And he tries to do things on purpose while pretending not to. Touch and feel Sophia even taunting Dylan. Though recently Dylan got him bested with Amber.
Perhaps, but in any case, Sam is better than Bennet Aiden and other jerks who tries to stick their fingers into Sophia's panties. :unsure:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Perhaps, but in any case, Sam is better than Bennet Aiden and other jerks who stick their fingers into Sophia's panties. :unsure:
Ah of course! anyone is better than Bennet, Aiden, the thugs that tried to rape her and even his own father. But still...

Even his own father if (by player's choice) drugs Sophia and goes to the bathroom to have his way with her or open her robe, then his son tries to see her naked and press against her and spy on her. At least Dylan is direct with what he wants and tries to earn it by chores, foot massages, gifts, compliments, breakfast in bed...he works for it instead of just taking it, having his way or by "accident".

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Perhaps, but in any case, Sam is better than Bennet Aiden and other jerks who tries to stick their fingers into Sophia's panties. :unsure:
Freddy kruger is better than Bennet,Aiden and that is not saying a lot

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
It is not fair that in this and previous updates we saw a bold lesbian scene, and the scenes with Dylan or Liam are very very soft. I hope that this will change in the latest update

Reactions: Assari

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
The main character is definitely Dylan. Incest is the main part of this game. Everything else is just an addition to Sofia and her children.
Huh? The main character is Sophia not Dylan. And I wouldn't say incest is the main part of this game, if it was, I wouldn't be supporting it. Not that I have anything against it, it's just that I find it far fetched. But that is the beauty of this game, it draws in people for different reasons.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes