Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A good story is always the most important thing. AWAM has almost perfect renders and also an excellent, believable and not childish story without magic, pills, sleeping sex etc. The progress is extremely slow but I can not complain us I do not belong to his patrons.
Agreed.I am happy that this game doesn't have the usual sleep sex,mother drunk or magic

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Even the dialogue mentions how dumb it is she's being taken advantage of and she could've recorded them at this point blackmailing her.
Maybe this time Sophia can blackmail Aiden,since he now wants to message her mobile

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
If you refuse to lift the skirt sophia tells to the principal that she will take Dylan to another school and in the meantime she will tutor him home i think we will get multiply routes for Dylan and sophia

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you refuse to lift the skirt sophia tells to the principal that she will take Dylan to another school and in the meantime she will tutor him home i think we will get multiply routes for Dylan and sophia
If you refuse Aiden's task and send Dylan away it opens up a small side event involving Amber

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I agree.
There is some progression between Ellie/Dylan and Sophia may now have the answer to the Bennet problem.
That's the part I liked the most of this update, the breakfast in bed and the bonus side story, and as I mentioned before the possibility that the bonus side story will have a sequel so we'll see more of Dylan & Ellie and hopefully they'll get better and closer, not for sex because Dylan is not pursuing Ellie the same as Sophia but close as he put it "sibling love". I've always said that I HATE sibling rivalry so maybe this bonus story will fix that. Sophia did look happy to see them talking instead of fighting.

Not too keen on Sophia pairing up Dylan with Emma.The only way to continue the Emma story line is to hook them up but then this kills the Sophia/Dylan adventure.Also you have to do Aiden's 2nd task to get this option.
Hahaha, me neither but then again, I got rid of Emma long ago that when I read the walkthrough I was: "Wow!! talk about making a good call before even knowing the consequences" glad I was never invested in Emma because otherwise, that would've been hard to make the choice for Emma and for my main path. I'm aware that such a choice will come up as an easy option depending the player's preferences. :cool: :LOL:

We learned some more about who maybe in the secret event and Zac is moving on up
As for Aiden's 2nd task it seemed rushed,tacky and not as erotic as the first task
I missed anything with Zac which the way I see it is not that important to my game only if Zac has something with Alyssa. I, however, do agree that the second task was not as erotic as the first, the first was hard nipples under her blouse and still classy and subtle, this time was a more direct though "accidental" uncrossing her legs like a slut and expose her panties, it was more...humiliating? than erotic or flirty let alone classy which I think was the whole point of the task, for Aiden to humiliate Sophia not for Sophia to be erotic and subtle, even when she gets a little excited about it she is definitely not pleased. I guess Aiden is the player's source of filthy points for humiliation, denigration, and bringing Sophia to the level of a slut until Sophia or hopefully, Dylan put an end to it.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Religious family with 3 sons and a daughter,who is away in Japan.Don't believe in the Darwin theory and Sophia can teach basic sex ed with no graphs/charts
"Should I show these young boys my tits and pussy for biology?" That's legit gonna be an option I'm sure.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Religious family with 3 sons and a daughter,who is away in Japan.Don't believe in the Darwin theory and Sophia can teach basic sex ed with no graphs/charts
The second Side-Job surprised me the most I think

The first Side-Job is about old men so I figured the alternative would be about a woman/women purely for juxtaposition
But there's still logic to it, old men in one, young boys in the other
I liked it, interested to see where it goes

Also, I fucking called it about the Aiden task
I also like that it gives you the choice for how Sophia does her panty-flash, NC-aside, it was a nice touch to let the player customize the scene a bit

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
After finally great update With Ellie is now again boring update... sigh. Instead of constantly new characters should focus on those who are already there and somehow develop it.. I just hope that next update will be good like 0.9
Those new characters however are optional.

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes