nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In my opinion, at the end of this 3rd task, Sophia will really wonder if she still gives in or not. That's why I think L&P spent a lot of time on it, it's an important event. Something big or serious is going to happen.
And during the PD 13, when Aiden is going to ask her for her 4th task, she will make her choice.
Or Sophia could propose a full show in exchange for cancelling the rest of the tasks.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Done :cool:

Fell free to reuse it in messages.
I just compiled the information here and there.
It belongs to everyone. :)
Thanks!
It would be nice to collect all this useful info somewhere more accessible than a post among +56K others.
A wiki dedicated to AWAM is a bit too much (work) maybe, but it would be nice to have a collaborative page were we collect all the info.
Especially the expected date of the releases, so we stop the "when next release?" posting!!! :LOL:

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I will try to make a concentrate of the possible state of Sophia:

She got pregnant at a very young age and also got married at a very young age.

She sort of lost or killed the opportunity to have fun alone with Liam without the burden of a child.
And so she killed all sexual experience (Role playing, etc ...).
In short, enjoy the life of a young couple.

Therefore, today she feels an increasingly uncontrollable need to "catch up" the lost time.
Liam's weaknesses fail to satisfy her properly. Which increases the lack of Sophia.

I agree with Apollodore on this subject. Well I think.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I will try to make a concentrate of the possible state of Sophia:

She got pregnant at a very young age and also got married at a very young age.

She sort of lost or killed the opportunity to have fun alone with Liam without the burden of a child.
And so she killed all sexual experience (Role playing, etc ...).
In short, enjoy the life of a young couple.

Therefore, today she feels an increasingly uncontrollable need to "catch up" the lost time.
Liam's weaknesses fail to satisfy her properly. Which increases the lack of Sophia.

I agree with Apollodore on this subject. Well I think.
Are you saying that men ruin women's lives ? :eek:
Oops, I couldn't help myself ...:oops::ROFLMAO:

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
With these "minor" characters, she undressed for the first time in front of complete strangers! And they agreed to repeat the visit to the sauna soon. Probably things will go even further. Where to?
In addition, there is an agreement with Deshawn to come to their game in order to play together.
Think back to the backyard match with Sam and Dylan. In this case, the team will have boys with completely different "instruments", of a much larger size, which has obviously worried Sophia lately.

A minor event can grow into something very hot at any moment.
Yeah but the minor characters are people she might never see again like the guys in the sauna with DeShawn and Vicki her friends were naked or almost in Vicki's case so why wouldn't see feel "Well if I'm never gonna see them again why not do it too?" As for the the game with DeShawn he invited her to come watch a collage Basketball game with thouands of other people not to actual play a game with him unless i completely misread that, Besides Sophia barely won aganist Dylan and Sam no doubt DeShawn and his team would go easy but they are have no reason to play her at all.

That thought had crossed my mind as well,1 deal to end it all.
The promblem with this is without somekind of levrage over Aiden he has no reason to keep his word, If Sophia already shown all to Aiden and maybe even his friends what's to stop them from demanding more from her? He isn't exactly a trustworthy person and could easily say "You already stripped for me what's the harm in a little kiss? Unless you want me to have my friends pay Dylan a visit.". It's also a common fact that once you give in to blackmail the blackmailer has all the power and can keep asking for more Aiden could even record or have a friend record that and have even worse blackmail on her and be in a position to end her marriage her career and destroy her relationship with Dylan, Although this could be the set up for him getting her to have sex with him like some people seem to want but I really hope this never happens.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah but the minor characters are people she might never see again like the guys in the sauna with DeShawn and Vicki her friends were naked or almost in Vicki's case so why wouldn't see feel "Well if I'm never gonna see them again why not do it too?" As for the the game with DeShawn he invited her to come watch a collage Basketball game with thouands of other people not to actual play a game with him unless i completely misread that, Besides Sophia barely won aganist Dylan and Sam no doubt DeShawn and his team would go easy but they are have no reason to play her at all.

The promblem with this is without somekind of levrage over Aiden he has no reason to keep his word, If Sophia already shown all to Aiden and maybe even his friends what's to stop them from demanding more from her? He isn't exactly a trustworthy person and could easily say "You already stripped for me what's the harm in a little kiss? Unless you want me to have my friends pay Dylan a visit.". It's also a common fact that once you give in to blackmail the blackmailer has all the power and can keep asking for more Aiden could even record or have a friend record that and have even worse blackmail on her and be in a position to end her marriage her career and destroy her relationship with Dylan, Although this could be the set up for him getting her to have sex with him like some people seem to want but I really hope this never happens.
The question is that you and I can guess ad infinitum and each will be right in his own way. But at the same time, it is not a fact that we will be able to unravel the author's intention! :)

I believe that the situation with Aiden's tasks is exactly the same.
We have too little information to be accurate enough in our predictions.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh at first, I thought you would have been shocked if Scarlet56 agreed with me. So, it's OK :LOL:

Sophia has not had a number of experiences, whether she has remained single, whether she is in a relationship with a woman, whether she is a mother or not, does not change anything.

It is certain that single without children, she could have done more of these experiences without constraints.

At the start of the game, we learn that she comes from a wealthy family, maybe it was a very strict family to preserve its reputation. And that she couldn't do what she wanted.

So far, these are only guesses, maybe there will be indirect clues in the future. L&P makes a lot of references to literature, cinema, opera, etc. I don't think it's just coincidences. ;)
It reads in the prolog that Sophia comes from a "A wealthy academic family"but this could of been lost in translation but since she did graduate early and is an an accomplished pianist.I would say that she comes from a very talented family.

screenshot0005.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes