DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Your reading of "events" guys is a bit like Tea Leaf Reading. As was suggested earlier by someone, an L&P "event" could be anything from a simple trip to the Dentist to a full on Butt Groping incident. Speculation is good fun guys, but try to keep that in mind before assuming that 20 events are all a sexual related activity. Also try to keep in mind that L&P's main event/characters are the people who are the points system menu. Alyssa for example is a side event not in the menu, Sam is a main event and has the leading points at the moment so will probably have the earliest sexual related activity. Keep that speculation coming, it's amusing reading, just be careful with those Spoilers, not all of us want to know events before we've played ;)

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
How's this for a speculation of Events : Sam's Dad drinks too much watching the game so Sophia drags him home. Sam comes to help get him to bed, but in haste Sophia's sexy Football shirt is ripped open and she has no Bra on and she falls on Sam giving him a face full of Boobs.
I seriously doubt that will happen as Sophia 'always' wears a Bra, but it's a progress from the Balcony incident, as many have said, the accidental Bra exposure has been over done now and needs to move on.

HarryGER

Nov 18, 2017
  1. I would like to apologize in advance for my possibly bad English.
  2. I really love this game/this erotic visual novel. :heartcoveredeyes:
    Finally a sandbox game/novel that deserves that name.
    Many have tried to do so, but then they have a very linieare story with more or less small demeanors, which then only lead to the same goal.
    In "A wife and mother" there are still many possible alternative storylines which at the moment seem to lead to many alternative ends of the novel and it looks as if it is becoming more and more and therefore the content per day has to become more and more. In many storylines, however, this whole content will never be seen. And many consumers will wonder and resent why in their storyline they are playing, not much content has been added since the last update.
  3. I do not understand all the negative comments because supposedly, too little sexual content is present in the game until now. Have you ever seen the version number? It's only version 0.055. It has lasted a long time but it is only 5.5% of the visual novel, what is it supposed to happen nicely in the first 5.5%? I think these people read even the last pages of a book. And they compare it to other games that are already 40% finished.
  4. I have also read that the game is supposedly too slow. What does that mean? If you like, you can fast forward in the novel. Have you ever used the CTRL key? Before you complain, you might want to think about it.
  5. The updates are too rare and too small for my taste, but I understand why it is not so fast. It is a lot of work to create all the content and not lose track of the parallel storylines. Although there is now a textual walkthrough, but keeping track of it, I still find it difficult, I always prefer a flowchart. But that's also a matter of opinion, isn't it?
    Since the creator of this novel (L&P) does this only on the sidelines I also understand that everything lasts a little longer.
  6. I'm just afraid that the game will never really finish, because sometime maybe patrons rules prevent it. L&P should watch an incest lease to be made before that happens and the novel may be terminated. But even without that, I doubt that the novel will be prefixed in this way with all the alternative storylines to the end because the work will be far too much and at the pace that lasts about 7-8 years (1% per month equals 94 months).
  7. But I am hopeful and confident that L&P manages to make this novel a real work of art. Other visual novels or games may have better graphics effects or something, but hardly any other novel is as open as the storyline. Or?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
  1. I would like to apologize in advance for my possibly bad English.
  2. I really love this game/this erotic visual novel. :heartcoveredeyes:
    Finally a sandbox game/novel that deserves that name.
    Many have tried to do so, but then they have a very linieare story with more or less small demeanors, which then only lead to the same goal.
    In "A wife and mother" there are still many possible alternative storylines which at the moment seem to lead to many alternative ends of the novel and it looks as if it is becoming more and more and therefore the content per day has to become more and more. In many storylines, however, this whole content will never be seen. And many consumers will wonder and resent why in their storyline they are playing, not much content has been added since the last update.
  3. I do not understand all the negative comments because supposedly, too little sexual content is present in the game until now. Have you ever seen the version number? It's only version 0055. It has lasted a long time but it is only 5.5% of the visual novel, what is it supposed to happen nicely in the first 5.5%? I think these people read even the last pages of a book. And they compare it to other games that are already 40% finished.
  4. I have also read that the game is supposedly too slow. What does that mean? If you like, you can fast forward in the novel. Have you ever used the CTRL key? Before you complain, you might want to think about it.
  5. The updates are too rare and too small for my taste, but I understand why it is not so fast. It is a lot of work to create all the content and not lose track of the parallel storylines. Although there is now a textual walkthrough, but keeping track of it, I still find it difficult, I always prefer a flowchart. But that's also a matter of opinion, isn't it?
    Since the creator of this novel (L&P) does this only on the sidelines I also understand that everything lasts a little longer.
  6. I'm just afraid that the game will never really finish, because sometime maybe patrons rules prevent it. L&P should watch an incest lease to be made before that happens and the novel may be terminated. But even without that, I doubt that the novel will be prefixed in this way with all the alternative storylines to the end because the work will be far too much and at the pace that lasts about 7-8 years (1% per month equals 94 months).
  7. But I am hopeful and confident that L&P manages to make this novel a real work of art. Other visual novels or games may have better graphics effects or something, but hardly any other novel is as open as the storyline. Or?
Actualy the game is not 5.5%.It's more like 25%,maybe even more.

lionking25

Oct 11, 2017

hi L&P any news for 0.6 release?

I'm working on it. I finished the programming and translation of what I rendered till I was away. So, about 65% are done now.
That means 0.6 probably will release at late Sep

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
This is pretty disappointing because L&P suggested it was feasible to hold off playing .55 to just play all of .6. But here we are all these weeks later and .6 is nowhere in sight.

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
i wonder if LP will only finish day 7 or he will start day 8.
I think he said he would complete day 7 so the next update would be the remaining of day 7.above that he said he has completed like 65% of the next update so I think we will get the update by the end of September or maybe after 3rd week of september.so I think 8th day's update would come out maybe in 4th week of October or 1st week of November.idk just an assumption!

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes