Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do wonder if the Sam route will branch off towards Ellie(killing off the Sophia path).
Also the beach event is this the time that Logan/Ellie/Sophia branches off?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lukasz1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I do wonder if the Sam route will branch off towards Ellie(killing off the Sophia path).
Also the beach event is this the time that Logan/Ellie/Sophia branches off?
When do you expect the beach event?

About Sam, that kiss make you think that could be possible?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Are you sure that they make them that small?
Historical joke. Gorbachev and Reagan meet in Iceland for a summit. Gorbachev quietly asks Reagan for help with a delicate issue.

Gorbachev "Mr President, we are having a production issue. We cannot make enough condoms. Could you supply some to us?"
Reagan "Mikhail. of course we can help. What are friends for?"

Reagan to a staffer "Make sure we send the Soviets all the extra large condoms we can get. Make sure they are all marked SMALL!":ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Historical joke. Gorbachev and Reagan meet in Iceland for a summit. Gorbachev quietly asks Reagan for help with a delicate issue.

Gorbachev "Mr President, we are having a production issue. We cannot make enough condoms. Could you supply some to us?"
Reagan "Mikhail. of course we can help. What are friends for?"

Reagan to a staffer "Make sure we send the Soviets all the extra large condoms we can get. Make sure they are all marked SMALL!":ROFLMAO:
Don't know why but that reminded me of an episode of "Spiting image"

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Great plans from the developer. It means we can have updates within 2 or 3 months. For the content I love what he is doing ( slowly erotic building story).
I only wish if can find someone to help him or - meanwhile-to reduce some of the long dialogues.
All the updates were great and the next ones will be for sure more erotic and hotter.
Can't wait !
You just started playing right?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't Bennett due to make an appearance in the next 4 days?
Of course not. For one, even for the dates you're thinking of, 4 days is playable day 16. He would have been returning the day after.

And that was only when Coach Sophia was still a thing. But now that's thankfully essentially been scrapped, Bennett's ultimatum wont be until playable day 25.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Wouldn't be so sure about that. Last Sophia/Dylan event he made some progress, but then the very next event Nat made the same progress, but then so much more. And then from what I hear in his event this update he went kinda backwards.

Also keep in mind that while Dylan has a lot of events on PD 13, they're split between Sophia, Amber, Emma, Ellie & Christine and Marie. He only has two events with Sophia.
I am getting the sneaking suspicion, little foundation, that though L&P said there would be no harem that was meant for MC Sophia. There is no restriction for Dylan. Hmmmm! Alley_Cat "Amber, Emma, Ellie & Christine and Marie" even Patricia maybe?

Reactions: dima1986
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes