Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
By the way, the author said that Patricia disappears from the plot and appears somewhere at the end of the story.
Huh? Too bad. What was the point of making her one of those characters whose relationship stats were visible, then?

Reactions: hax

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Huh? Too bad. What was the point of making her one of those characters whose relationship stats were visible, then?
I do not know what he actually planned, but the next two events with Ellie and Sophia will be with the intervention of Patricia.:rolleyes::cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To make us wait for her big finaly of course:)
The good thing is there are sooo many others hot girls and possible situations we won't lack of naughty and kinky stuff! *eagerly awaiting the next update*
I wonder how he will do Vicky part?Something like in JOHN?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I do not know what he actually planned, but the next two events with Ellie and Sophia will be with the intervention of Patricia.:rolleyes::cool:
carl (patricia husband)will have an epic theesome by the end of the game

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Oh 'armion82', you are so wrong!!!
If you live in Germany and get caught for incest or bestiality you will a long long time breath "gesiebte Luft" (use GOOGLE to translate :devilish:).
You you are actually wrong and armion82 is right. Incest and bestiality is not forbidden by law. But of course you can go to jail, if you try to make a baby with your sister or mother. In the other hand a relationship with your cousin is fine and will not be punished by law. (all European Royal-Houses are build on incest)

In the matter of bestiality the law classify an animal as a creature without rights, this means an object - the same as a phone. You can go to jail for destroying the object (in some heavy cases), but you will not go to jail for fucking your dog or horse. Later one will punished as "public offense" (Ordnungswidrigkeit) nothing more.

"Gesiebte Luft"?! Even as a German I never heard this phrase.. "[...] hinter schwedischen Gardinen sitzen" is more common as "Gesiebte Luft". I guess it is a local thing.

EDIT Dec. 22.: @DirkP thank you for pointing out these two §§:

In the case of bestiality: it is forbidden by law since 2013. But as said before, you will not go to jail for that. It will be a public offense and punished with a fine up to 25,000 Euro - no prison time.

In the case of incest: Incest is forbidden by law, see §173 StGB. Also as said before, incest between Aunt, uncle, cousin etc. is not forbidden. Forbidden is only sex between (grand-)parents, children and siblings (punishable up to 3 years in prison). Going to jail for that is unlikely and there is a high chance for the case being drop for triviality (§ 153 StPO). [However, §173 StGB is controversial in Germany and there is actually a strong political movement to change §173 StGB to decriminalize incest between (Grand-)parents, children and siblings.]

armion82's statement about Germany being liberal towards incest and bestiality is after all correct compare to other countries. DirkP's statement is also correct regards the two topics being forbidden by German Law. But he is incorrect about the punishment.

Reactions: Hlextor and DirkP

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
You you are actually wrong and armion82 is right. Incest and bestiality is not forbidden by law. But of course you can go to jail, if you try to make a baby with your sister or mother. In the other hand a relationship with your cousin is fine and will not be punished by law. (all European Royal-Houses are build on incest)

In the matter of bestiality the law classify an animal as a creature without rights, this means an object - the same as a phone. You can go to jail for destroying the object (in some heavy cases), but you will not go to jail for fucking your dog or horse. Later one will punished as "public offense" (Ordnungswidrigkeit) nothing more.

"Gesiebte Luft"?! Even as a German I never heard this phrase.. "[...] hinter schwedischen Gardinen sitzen" is more common as "Gesiebte Luft". I guess it is a local thing.
Hi cold_arctus, please read § 173 Stgb!!! and "§ 3 Nr. 13 des deutschen Tierschutzgesetzes".

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
By the way, the author said that Patricia disappears from the plot and appears somewhere at the end of the story. What a little sad, Patricia (and Ellie) are my favorite character for Sophia.:unsure:
Where did he say that? I would like to read that message.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
3.20 star(s) 458 Votes