Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
To lighten the mood in the thread

Every time I come in this thread to catch up I always have the same funny thought "Are we there yet?"

AWAM Part 1 is the "blue balls edition"
AWAM Part 2 is the "slightly getting excited edition"
AWAM Part 3 is the "I been cucked edition"
AWAM Part 4 is the "I had a heart attack and died edition" (cause Sophia finally had sex and I lived to see it)

I mean this is a joke and not to take a dig at L&P, I still enjoy AWAM but think we should be there by now and concerned AWAM is going off the rails storywise.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
To lighten the mood in the thread

Every time I come in this thread to catch up I always have the same funny thought "Are we there yet?"

AWAM Part 1 is the "blue balls edition"
AWAM Part 2 is the "slightly getting excited edition"
AWAM Part 3 is the "I been cucked edition"
AWAM Part 4 is the "I had a heart attack and died edition" (cause Sophia finally had sex and I lived to see it)

I mean this is a joke and not to take a dig at L&P, I still enjoy AWAM but think we should be there by now and concerned AWAM is going off the rails storywise.
milk it edition?

Please help me out

May 10, 2022
Using Skip it is not very time consuming to just run through the game. Not many choices have been made thus far, takes maybe 10 minutes, less if you use right click Skip.
Hi ..... Um ..... Well I am new and I downloaded a wife and mother game vo.0.161 from mega I have never played this game before and it says ‘ no import files ' something like that can anybody help me please give me a save file or whatever it takes and please explain me how to use or set it in game thanks

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Reactions: Please help me out

Mackattak

Jul 20, 2020
Firstly apologies if this has been covered before but i just want to know why when i transfer my final save across to pt2, I then load it up to play but there isnt any story, its just a few screens of text then it finishes. Is it because of my choices in pt1 or is it because its not playable yet?

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
Firstly apologies if this has been covered before but i just want to know why when i transfer my final save across to pt2, I then load it up to play but there isnt any story, its just a few screens of text then it finishes. Is it because of my choices in pt1 or is it because its not playable yet?
Unfortunately, yes, the topic has been discussed enough here. Depending on how you play, you have nothing or still have 2 important scenarios. I think many here will be too tired to discuss this again in detail. Too big the hope for the next patches.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
just see in the gallery... you willl understand

Reactions: Pigeon Milking

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I've seen a lot of negative coments here but not a single one to help the creator of AWAM improve the game, c'mon guys let's be positive for some better contents unless you realy think that you can do a better job, if so do it instead talk s***.
Hope we can see some cool animation on this v0.165 like the one with Aiden, Jennifer and André in the classroom which was just amazing some of the best animations so far in my opinion.
Yes, you could come up with some suggestions. I've suggested everything from unrequested detailed scenarios to unsolicited advice on speeding up. There is no way to know what L&P thinks of such comments but for anyone wishing to explore a new facet of wasting their time, I say "go for it."

If you're a Patron it might be worth a try at this stage of the game/VN, (who knows?), as long as you don't expect anything. As for "patrons" of this forum, best forget it.

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes