lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've just started to play these update. But to my surprise nothing new on the route I've played.
I know that there are different routes, you can choose during gameplay, and if I go back a little I'm sure, I'll find some saves of the other routes in my save folder.
But can can somebody please tell me, in which routes I can find new content (aiden Yes/No, Emma Yes/No, Don Morello Yes/No, etc., etc) ?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I've just started to play these update. But to my surprise nothing new on the route I've played.
I know that there are different routes, you can choose during gameplay, and if I go back a little I'm sure, I'll find some saves of the other routes in my save folder.
But can can somebody please tell me, in which routes I can find new content (aiden Yes/No, Emma Yes/No, Don Morello Yes/No, etc., etc) ?
same i thought there's a new scene but no idea the actual new update was part 2 or part 1
when i play the part 2 the scene just the same scene but part 1 wasn't 0.165 but 150 :FacePalm:

Dec 29, 2021
Actually more like 6 weeks, but yeah. An AWAM update without Sophia is like playing an entirely different game nobody wants to play (well, maybe some people do), really.

I'd be somewhat "happy" if L&P were to release a 300 render update every 6 weeks, but with interesting events including Sophia, not...this. I mean, Amber is hot, but it just doesn't do it for me personally.

After noticing how users adore Sophie, the developer seems afraid of doing "the wrong thing" with her, it's better not to touch the porcelain vase. In return, he can get cheeky with Amber and the girl in the rape at school. The update was ok for me, the character Sophie is not more important to me than the others.(y)

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
how do people on mac play part 2?
install virtualbox on your mac and install windwos os 10 or 11 and then odwnload game and play it.
or easy way downlaod andriod emulator like bluestacks or other emulator and install on you mac then if there is andriod version download it and install it on emulator and play it.
if there is'nt andriod version of game download joiplay and joiplay plugin for renpy game on google store and install it on emulator and then use windows version of game and play it with joiplay that run on top of emulator on your mac machine.
emulator:
joiplay:
joiplay-plugin-renpy:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: hmc15 and lockerxx

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Nothing for those who have followed a pure lesbian path yet? Will there be something like this yet or has this part two abandoned the pure lesbian path?

Reactions: botc76
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes