crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Hmmmm, I wonder where did this dev get this idea
View attachment 2004479
I really wish that VNs could get away from either trying to be a 00s direct-to-video Van Wilder sequel, “A young man is forced to move back in with his totally not-parents and totally not-sisters”, or “family moves to new town”. I’ve got so many near-identical VNs in my folder that just kind of blend into one another, and by the time each one updates, I can’t remember who’s who, or what’s what.

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
The other thing is the update just lacked effort it felt like. Like I get it, for proper progression Sophia can’t be giving the three guys blowjob and all. But using the same image for like multiple lines, boring everyone with sex ed detail for majority of the update. Maybe a little unrealistic, but we are all here for a reason, when Sophia was on the call, you could have had the guys done more than just grabbing her butt a little. Grab her nips, try to take her panties off and touch her pussy, start jerking of, whatever it is

Reactions: Douglas Bezerra

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Am I doing something wrong, the last updates, after Aiden is beaten by Italians, it's "To be continued"? Nothing new?

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
i`m finish with this shit ! last 3 updates end at same scene this update have 2 pics after my last save !!! try different path but always end at same scene !!! deleted and never download again !!!

• Angry
Reactions: roro and gramaton

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Why does your version require that heavy permission, do you think we are stupid?

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Sam now ... :LOL:
ACB9F0DC-92E8-4193-945B-7906A8B91F77.gif "... So, I was told that Sophia let these boys play her bare breasts (not through the fabric like me), see her ONE nipple (I have not seen yet) and rub her bare ass (I have not done yet), she also helped them wear condom, and ... just for "Sex Education purpose" ! :eek: poor me, Why hasn't she taught me such a lesson all the time I've been with her? I need that lesson too!, poor me...

L&P please help me in next update ... NOT through the fabric anymore :mad::mad: I'm fed up with it :sick:... Now, RESET THE CLOCK AND GO TO THE NEXT UPDATE!!! stop procrastinate :mad:"
ezgif-4-efecc1211b.gif
p/s: :confused::rolleyes::unsure: wait...the next update will be the Sophia&Sam event, right?:ROFLMAO:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
What a letdown... Chronologically-speaking, this event seems like a step back compared to the last event with the shota boys. Absolutely 0 surprise. Too funny someone gave this update a 7/10 score.

Reactions: Madhesht

DreamsIsArt

Jan 15, 2022
But to be fair, you have to say that the story and the quality of the game are very good. And it's also more realistic that the MC doesn't want to have sex with the next best person (regardless of whether it's male or female, young or old, related or not) in the first 5 minutes.
However, after the long time, there is understandably some frustration for many. The story keeps getting out of hand, but the desired "fun" is only half shown and never really branched out to the climax.
With Tempo, unfortunately, it really takes at least 5 years until the first real sex scene (except with the boring husband).
I don't even want to talk about the alleged future pregnancies, destroyed and new relationships in the game.
And finally, yes there are certainly some developers who intentionally take their time just to get the money longer.
Even if you always have to think about it, these people don't do it professionally, but privately. Although a little more speed would have been better.
Of course the story is good otherwise I wouldn't support it, but as you say it takes a long time too if I had to divide it into "seasons" I would say that we are just starting the second season. There are other developers that after 5 years are already finishing the game or finished it with 3 or 4 seasons in the same time and I'm talking about great titles. So it's not like this is a title with little support where you can say well you can't invest so much in other computers to pick up the pace a bit. Nor is it that I ask you to give us an update with 2000 renders every month. If the developer needs 5 months of development to bring us an update of 2000 / 3000 renders, welcome to that time. Take Dr. Pink Cake as an example, he takes the time he needs to make a great delivery, or Driffty, he also takes his time and brings great updates, he has the same amount of Patreons and 2 years of game development, now he is going to launch the last chapter that will end a title that is really very good. So what is the motivation? because no developer spends time without looking to make money, that's for sure and there are expenses to maintain. I'm not against that, this developer needs to understand that people like the content and that when the story ends, another one can always start. In case of not being able to continue due to personal problems, take some time to fix things in your life and then continue, that has happened with many titles and that is not why people stop contributing financially.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes